It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN OKLAHOMA Document Dump: The Oklahoma Power Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

ACORN’s San Diego office isn’t the only place its been careless with sensitive documents. Late last year, ACORN abandoned an office in Oklahoma. In its haste to vacate the office–and skip out on the landlord’s claim of back-rent–ACORN abandoned piles of documents, as well as a computer. Below is a copy of ACORN’s “Oklahoma Power Plan,” a long-term political plan to reshape politics in the Sooner State.

SOURCE

I am surprised there hasn't been a thread about this yet.
A federally funded "non-profit, non-partisan" organization using tax dollars to facilitate far left takeover and control of US government.
A quote from the plan...

Therefore, the route to power is twofold: First, build powerful city organizations in Oklahoma City and Tulsa that can control these municipalities. Second, become an influential organization by shaping a handful of strategic legislative districts that, by themselves, can change who controls the state legislature.

You can download the three page pdf from the link above.

EDIT to add
READ IT full screen link

[edit on 26-11-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Bravo,good find GuyverUnit I S+F.We need to keep exposing these frauds so they don't take over this country.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Now consider what this organization might do if tasked with overseeing voter registration drives and lets say control of the census....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
And look at who they did put into office.Should tell you a little about his agenda.obama is bad for this country.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

by the end of our 5 years, we will have legitimized the progressive takeover of the statehouse
Another quote.
non-partisan?????????

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The document also details where the military families live. The people who wrote this document do not care about military families at all. It is alarming that such people are making life and death decisions concerning the military.

As far as the power plants, I need to start investing in more off the grid technology. Not only do I think accorn wants to control power and water, I am certain they will use the municipalities to give some incompetent friends jobs.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by eradown]

top topics

join