It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who DID get the h1n1 shot...HOW do you feel? what are the results?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So i've heard all these people state DO NOT GET THE h1n1 virus...as well as myself. But now im generally curious...for those who HAVE gotten the shots, due to; work, GETTING the illness, or just decided it was best.
HOW are you feeling these days? have you noticed any new signs, or symptoms?
Or is it pretty much nothing to worry about, it was all just in the ATS's heads?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I got it, other than a huge increase in the size of my...uh, it was like any other flu shot. Nothing.
I got it because in 56 years old, smoke, overweight etc.
I HATE HAVING THE FLU!
I've gotten flu shots for years, never had the flu since I did.
The whole flu shot madness here, was , in my opinion, just the latest "NWO" craze for drama happy/ paranoia lovin'/ fear mongering ATS'ers.
It's also example of the superstitious anti-science craze that seems so big these days!
Tell you what guys, if I develope any zombie like symptoms, you, at ATS , will be the first to know!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I feel fine... like not having the flu

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I had to get it for work and it's been about two weeks I guess and I feel fine.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I feel perfectly fine, thank you very much. Every year I have a flu jab, so no big deal. I recently had some boosters for foreign travel and felt fine too.

I feel sorry for the paranoid and gullible who think they are being poisoned. I tend to move with the science about these things. Although I am a bit cynical about the motivations of my Government, I don't think that mass inoculations are sinister or dangerous – in the context of normal medical risk.

Swine flu does not look like it will turn out to be the pandemic which some feared – a repeat of the Asian Flu, Hong Kong Flu, Spanish Flu et al. We can be thankful for that as we sit in our comfy chairs and complain about our insecurities and paranoia.

Regards

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

I didn't get the H1N1 shot but got H1N1 flu. I was down for 4 days, just sleeping, drinking OJ and posting on this board. It was great!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

I feel sorry for the paranoid and gullible who think they are being poisoned. I tend to move with the science about these things. Although I am a bit cynical about the motivations of my Government, I don't think that mass inoculations are sinister or dangerous – in the context of normal medical risk.

The H1N1 vaccine is probably as safe as any flu vaccine. In context of "normal medical risk", why don't you tell this lady about your beliefs that the paranoid and gullible think they are being poisoned:

www.youtube.com...

I asked 25 people if they "trusted the government". Not a single one said "yes". Caveat emptor.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Of course you all feel fine, the V's haven't yet activated the serum...
Ha Ha, I make joke...

My sister (nurse) and mother (old) got the shot. They haven't transformed into anything yet, but I'm watching them closely.

I on the other hand, got the flu. It's no big deal, just a flu with a name.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i started getting sick a few days been keeping it at bay the last 2 days now with onions and Vitamin C 1,000 mg pills. It has worked better than any medicine i have ever took i usually get sick 1 time a year bad but this method is kicking its ass

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My son and I both got it & we are fine. I got the "flu" 2 months ago & I haven't been the same since! I was admitted to the Mayo Clinic & wasn't expected to make it due to the nasty "H1N1", but here I am. There are many strands of this virus & I was told this via the Mayo Clinic Dr's. With that said, after I began recovery from the flu I took myself & my son to get the shot. The ONLY side effect for me was that I was sore at the injection site. We got the "dead" version of the injection so I don't know what the "live" version & it's side effects if an entails.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I had the vaccine and the only side effect was a bit of soreness in my shoulder at the site of the shot. It lasted for approx. 4 days but in no way inhibited movement. This was the only symptom reported by my co-workers as well though some experienced a greater degree of pain than I experienced.

Regarding the video of the young woman, there is a more recent video of her in which she is seated and speaking quite normally. You can find a copy of it and some interesting reading at the following site.

Science Blogs

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I had the shot and I feel fine.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
An hour after I got the vaccine, I felt lightheaded. Other than that, I've had no symptoms. I feel fine. My son and SO were jabbed, too. No problems.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by praxis

Take what I said in context. The belief by some that the H12N jabs are some sinister plot to control the masses. They are not. Tha paranoid and gullible think it is.

No one trusts the government. I trust science though.

Regards

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I received shots for both seasonal and H1N1 flu. I feel fine - absolutely no side effects other than a barely perceptible soreness at the injection sites.

And I am of the group that vehemently protests against the need for the shots. The only reason I succumbed this year is because (1) my daughter is carrying our first grandchild and my wife insisted I get the shot to protect the baby and daughter, and (2) the elementary school where I work (while not not making it mandatory) did strongly suggest all employees get vaccinated.

Prior to this year, I have not received any flu shots since the Swine flu 'debacle' of 1976 where:

... the pandemic, which some experts estimated at the time could infect 50 million to 60 million Americans, never unfolded. Only about 200 cases of swine flu and one death were ultimately reported in the U.S., the CDC said.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wow you people who get the H1N1 vaccine sound like zombies urging us to get our shot, not in the million years take your H1N1 vaccine pride and take it elsewhere it doesn't belong here.

Dont trust the government, but trust science?
really? you mean the same science that's trying to kill us of the planet and
playing like gods?

again side effects wont start right away however the side affects could happen in 10 days, or in 10 years, it could affect you're kids, or not allow you to have any.

That really depends, thank god i am not noobish didn't get it please stop telling people or urging us to get our shots, you sound as if your paid to say that, i like said before take your pride somewhere else.

I am really getting sick of the propaganda.

I feel so sorry that you got the jab.

Oh btw just so you know if something happens to you, you cant sue the makers of the h1n1 vaccine case they are been protected by the government.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Wow you people who get the H1N1 vaccine sound like zombies urging us to get our shot, not in the million years take your H1N1 vaccine pride and take it elsewhere it doesn't belong here.

Uh, Ok. Gee i must have missed the pride thing altogether.
Seems like we were just describing our experiences, but apparently you can't just take that at face value. Not enough paranoid drama?
And i love the authoritarian touch! Very enlightened!
Dissappointed that the silly scenarios discussed endlessly here are....BS?
Sorry! There's still time for the suffering you seem to crave.
OR MAYBE I'M A DISINFO AGENT!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There's one group of people who won't be responding to this thread after taking the swine flu vaccine, because unfortunately they're dead.

Why is it after someone dies after taking the vaccine, they always claim that the person died because of their underlying health problems. What were these problems? It's not like they are willingly going to admit it was the vaccine that killed them.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

WHO plays down 'swine flu vaccination deaths'
health.yahoo.com...

www.time.com...

heidilore.wordpress.com...

Reportedly there is now a media blackout on reporting any additional deaths from the swine flu vaccine
www.theflucase.com... -planned&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

I used to regularly get the flu and the cold come winter time, but since I started flushing my sinuses out with salt water, as well as drinking it, I haven't had the flu or a cold in over two years. I also take high doses of vitamin c and raw garlic and ginger once in a while. I personally don't need and would never take the vaccine. But each to their own.

If you have allergies and sinus problems, then get a SinuCleanse NETI POT, you won't regret it.

www.amazon.co.uk...

[edit on 27-11-2009 by kindred]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

When I was much younger i knew a kid that actually ran away to join the circus.
He contracted Meningitis and died. Can we conclude that circusis are a NWO plot.
People die every day from car accidents. Most of us don't.
People die from the flu as well.
Because a small number of people may die from vaccinations, it's illogical to conclude that vaccinations are deadly.
anecdotal evidence is called anecdotal for a reason.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

I use the NiulMed sinuclense system. I very seldom get the flu, colds or allergies if I remember to use it. Truthfully I was very surprised how well it works.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by whaaa]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join