It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the purpose of this frenzy of UFO in recent times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by infolurker

It's really funny how Bible Thumpers define and classify ET beings they know nothing about, according to their book, written by man. Just label everything Satanic, Demonic, and Luciferic and that makes it all true. Says who? The ET beings I have had occasion to speak to laugh at such ideas, as do I.

Now that is funny! Your lecturing me about the "Bible" and I am not quoting it.... Do you know what continent you live on? What ET beings do you speak with.. .now that is funny!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection
We can't solve an exponentially vast mystery like the universe as individuals. Only through a massive conglomeration of unbiased appreciation for likeminded seekers working together as a society will we ever reach the truth. Whatever it may be.

Originally posted by infolurker
Some more information for what it is: www.thewatcherfiles.com...

And I thought my stuff was strange.

As much as I appreciate myths and the likes of Enoch, the paranoia in the world today astounds me. If anyone is worried about alien invasion then I would suggest they purchase an "Orgone Blaster" from the author of the above watcherfiles website. Says Sherry Shriner: "Orgone will help you fight against mind control towers" (cell towers) " and chemtrails but will repel anything evil and keep it away from your yard, home and family. You know, unwanted aliens and demons out of your property. If you have any problem with those, it's no problem just put orgone around your property. You can put it in the gutters around your house... ... ..."

That was a little taster from one her many youTube talks. i.e. Faction Four, part I.
I didn't listen to all of this. I simply couldn't. I suppose I don't have an open mind to keeping unwanted aliens and demons out of my property.

So here's how to order your own Orgone Blaster : www.orgoneblasters.com...

I would go for the Power Pack myself.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Yeah, I used the site to grab some "book of Enoch" documentation... one of the first hits on google but I don't get into the whack stuff on that site.

The "summary" of the story is that the Nephilim are a race of offspring of the "watchers" who took physical form and bred with humans. These Nephilim are physical beings and the argument is what they consider "ET's" from another planet is not from another planet at all. These Nephilim are here and will "masquerade" as people from another solar system when they reveal themselves and their agenda is already known.

Which is more plausible: Beings traveling millions of light years or spiritual (other dimensional) beings taking human form and mating with humans? Either is pure conjecture and have about the same probability of being true.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
reply to post by Neo__

Yeah, I used the site to grab some "book of Enoch" documentation... one of the first hits on google but I don't get into the whack stuff on that site.

The "summary" of the story is that the Nephilim are a race of offspring of the "watchers" who took physical form and bred with humans. These Nephilim are physical beings and the argument is what they consider "ET's" from another planet is not from another planet at all. These Nephilim are here and will "masquerade" as people from another solar system when they reveal themselves and their agenda is already known.

Which is more plausible: Beings traveling millions of light years or spiritual (other dimensional) beings taking human form and mating with humans? Either is pure conjecture and have about the same probability of being true.

I understand re the website.

Re the conjecture, I would think that spiritual dimensional beings among us is more plausible. But that's just me.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

An ancient race, known as the Founders, who the Andromedans and the Pleiadians believe are an ancient race called the Paa Tal, is on an engineering program whereby environments of planets and terra-forming is being done. They are doing this to make these planets and star solar systems suitable and habitable for organisms and for life, rendering ecosystems that are filled with hydrogen, oxygen, methane, and ammonia. Ecosystems, some being oxygen, some being methane, some being ammonia, and some being hydrogen. These are all gases for the introduction and colonization of micro-organisms, manites and all types of life forms. Self replicating machinery and the bombardment by comets and planetoids to change the rotation and the chemistry of the planets.

All projects, it appears, were designed to enter many star systems and many planetary bodies habitable for organic life. Small machines have been discovered that were built so long ago that no one really knows for sure who built them. They cannot be replicated and no one knows exactly how they were built.

Amazingly these machines still work. The machines do not have a name in the English language. They don’t even have a symbol that we could comprehend. It has been explained to me that it is an anti-matter machine. It creates matter. It creates molecules which then creates atoms, which then creates physicality. And these are actual machines. They are like computers where you can program it for what you want; and this machine will literally bring it forth and manifest it, and there it is, physically there.

The reason the Orion group wanted to hold us back was because they found out who we were on a soul level. Again, according to the Andromedans, we humans are part of a group of energies that they know of as the Paa Tal. The reason that the Andromedans use the word Paa Tal, which is by the way a Draconian word, is because the Draconians have legends about warring with a race that was creating human life forms that were opposed to Draconian philosophy.

The Paa Tal created life forms that could evolve on their own, with free expression. The Draconians, on the other hand, created races to function as a natural resource for their pleasure. So, you have two very different philosophies.

Well, how the Orion group found out who we were was through our extreme span of emotions. We are very very different than all the other races. Even the Andromedans do not understand how we could hate one minute and five minutes later be loving and snuggling.

Do you know who we are?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... Draconians and the Paa Tal

[edit on 24-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join