It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff's alien video -Stan Romanek- real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

It must be a really big lantern! I guess that is why they call them UFO's, it is hard to identify them. Anything is possible. If it wasn't for the internet, many people whouldn't see what is going on in thier own backyards. The News sure isn't showing these things.

Lisa

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by d2che

I agree, if it was a puppet, then it was amazing, and beyond Hensons muppets.

I can not post the other video, I do not have that much control over my hsband or what I am allowed to share. I can tell you about when it happend, where it happend, and events surrounding it.. but that's about all. I can describe what he looks like, etc.

In order to keep the beings straight in time reference we have named them, other wise it would be ET1,ET2,ET3 and 4, ET5, etc. it is easier for my brain to hold the dates, individual ET and locations of each occurance... if they are named. That and they all look different, or perhaps it is what they were doing and when that makes them each unique. I am just glad these beings have not been mean or violent.

I will not post the details unless you want to hear them... let me know.

Lisa

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lisa R

Hello Lisa, I've been told Stan will be at the 2010 International UFO Congress in Laughlin
Nevada in February giving a conference wich I look forward to see. Are you going with
him? I'll be gald to say hello to you both down there. Luck.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lisa R

Really....seriously? Wow. Don't even know how to answer that one.

For those of you gullible or ignorant enough to take this UTTER RUBBISH seriously, just take a moment to review the history on the characters involved. And no, this isn't "character assassination" so don't bother with that straw man argument. They are putting themselves out there, so it is nothing more than due diligence. If after reviewing the story behind this hogwash and you still swallow it, well that's your choice I guess. But you literally have to turn at lest 3/4 of your brain off in order to do so.

Given their HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE actions in the past, you would think if they would know people wouldn't take them seriously if they claimed something this outrageous without REAL CONCRETE PROOF that would be released to clear their names right off so people can't call shenanigans on them.

But they don't do that, why? Cause they don't have to prove anything to the legions of ignorant and gullible-space-brother-loving folks who make this subject the laughable joke that it is. They don't have to answer to common sense, reason and logic.

This kind of crap does nothing but embarrass us all, and if you support it you should be ashamed of yourself.

Metatron Personal Harmonizer anyone? If you believers don't know what that refers to just do some background on these fellows and you might wake up.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lisa R

The News sure isn't showing these things.

The main stream news doesn't cover this subject seriously because there are many, many folks out there that ensure this subject remains a laughable joke. The fact that you can't see that perhaps indicates you can't see the forest through all of the trees in your way.

Stop. Think.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Lisa R

Really....seriously? Wow. Don't even know how to answer that one.

For those of you gullible or ignorant enough to take this UTTER RUBBISH seriously, just take a moment to review the history on the characters involved. And no, this isn't "character assassination" so don't bother with that straw man argument. They are putting themselves out there, so it is nothing more than due diligence. If after reviewing the story behind this hogwash and you still swallow it, well that's your choice I guess. But you literally have to turn at lest 3/4 of your brain off in order to do so.

Given their HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE actions in the past, you would think if they would know people wouldn't take them seriously if they claimed something this outrageous without REAL CONCRETE PROOF that would be released to clear their names right off so people can't call shenanigans on them.

I may agree with you and what your saying but it really pisses me off when people like you come onto a thread like this, start saying everyone one is retarted because they havent checked the "facts" out about the people. Yet you state no facts or proofs to your opinions, putting things in capital letters is not a valid argument for its validity. If you claim them to be shady people in their past, please inform us of these facts and let us make up our minds. Dont tell us our minds are to stupid to comprehend what you know so im not going to tell you. You want proof, well we want proof of your facts on those involved in the tape.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Yes, Stan and I are both going. I would love to visit with you while we are all there. We were there back in 2003, and really enjoyed the conference. We met Dr. John Mack there in 03, what an amazing man he was.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Jeff said he gave out DVD's. Can we download this DVD someplace?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A big hello and a hug for Lisa!!!

I read Stan's book Messages in the summer and have lend it out to a friend who was passing it on to another friend.

Let's just say I am about to buy another copy because I have no idea who has it at this point!!!

I believe Stan's story 100% and it's one of the most fascinating cases to date.

It must take a lot of strength....

Anyway thanks for sharing with us and I am looking forward to seeing more pictures and videos.

Love and Light to you and your family!!

xoxox

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This woman claims to have seen a similar alien like Stan on a Denver farm almost 40 YEARS AGO!!!! Jun '67

"funny looking gray thing" And a second gray being with dark slanted eyes....... she also saw a large light.. that shot out of sight. gives her chills to this day!!! Tears to her eyes....

P.S Does anyone know when my avatar will show up??

[edit on 24-11-2009 by UFOAlienLover]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOAlienLover

Hey... your avatar is "Jack". Thank you for the understanding, and kindness.
For those of you who do not know, this avatar pic is of one of the ETs that visited our house.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'd recommend listening to the latest episode of the Paracast. The director of MUFON was on and had some interesting revelations about Mr. Peckman...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

You mean James Carrion? I no longer waste my time listening to anything he has to say. But will let others know about it. He is not the most trust worthy person, at least not from the experiences we have had with him. UFOnut.com has information from him as well. Interesting reading, from many sources.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hey Lisa,

Is Stan going to release another book? I read Messages and didn't see pictures for some of the events he said he had pictures for mentioned in the book.

I am dying for more!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
this has ALREADY been discussed at long long length.. just need to do a google on it .. and post to that thread..

i'm sure you'll find it..

very old news..

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lisa R

Hi Lisa didn't know you were here
Hopefully you'll see this post, I've just finished all of Stan's books and find all of it incredible
to say the least.
I don't believe anyone in their right mind would want this in their life if given the choice, the sheer terror of it all isn't worth any amount of money.
I'm halfway through your book "From My Side of the Bed" I find your view on all of this very different you show the emotional turmoil all of this has had on you Stan and your children, and can't imagine anyone in their right mind wanting this terror in their life to make money? If anything I would think with all the moving you all had to do to try to find peace would financially bankrupt you. I know I have moved my entire adult life.
If you need anything from the east coast please don't hesitate to contact me via ats or shoot me a private message. There are a lot of people routing for you and Stan and praying all works out the way it should for all concerned.
I've always believed that life is everywhere, why is it such a leap to get people to understand that small step? Imo it's because we have all been raised in fear, people fear everything and it's time to stop it.
There is so much more and hope to be around to see the fear end.
Btw the 'Boo' video is incredible who could be afraid of that little guy? I'm sure it was a surprise but he doesn't look scary!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You did notice her post was 2009?

But this was on Chasing UFO's on Foxtel in Australia last night....

Dubious that it looked like a mask the producers found.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wow, just wow, funny this thread died off right when "Lisa R"s second account entered the conversation with its Jack avatars and nothing but praise. What a complete pile of excrement. Another thread that should have been moved to hoaxes years ago.
edit on 8/1/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join