It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff's alien video -Stan Romanek- real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Jeff's alien video - real?

hello

I really dont know what to think about this guy and his videos, they seem legit, hes been even on Letterman...well..are his Alien videos real?

A video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien will be shown to the news media Friday in Denver. “It shows an extraterrestrial’s head popping up outside of a window at night, looking in the window, that’s visible through an infrared camera,” he said. The alien is about 4 feet tall and can be seen blinking, Peckman said earlier this month. An instructor at the Colorado Film School in Denver scrutinized the video “very carefully” and determined it was authentic, Peckman said.

ufos.about.com...

Denver resident Jeff Peckman gained national notoriety recently when he asked the Denver city council to put forward a public ballot on aliens to the city's voters. The citizens could then decide whether or not a commission should be created to deal with the possibility of an alien invasion. Ridiculed for his initiative, he then promised to show the nation a video tape which would prove that aliens are indeed visiting earth. Peckman stated that "It's the best evidence I’ve seen." The Internet has been abuzz about the film which was shown Friday morning. Although the press had to leave their cameras outside and sign a waiver, there is a still frame capture available of the alien, and well... it's about what one would expect. The somewhat fuzzy black and white images rolled across the screen for a time, and did seem to show a large-headed creature with big eyes peeking into a window, as it pops up and down.

what do you think about this videos?

thanks

[edit on 22-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
its a puppett..

why is it you only seem to post dodgy alien youtube videos?

im all for alien investigation, but posting every single thing you find on youtube doesnt help real investigation.

the only decent thing i have ever seen you post is the mobile phone footage of the arm from the lamp post...

this is poor. it moves like a puppet. every scene i saw i thought jim hensons hand was up its butt..

im no expert, and i will apologise if ever proven to be wrong, but that my friend... is a puppet

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I believe this was debunked shortly after it was made. The guy said he spent like $200 to make it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
its a puppett..

the video hasn't been released, how can you say it's a puppet?

reply to post by Nicodeme

no, the mock video on Larry Ling Live was fake and made for $90

Stan Romaneks video has not been debunked because it hasn't been released to the public.

www.youtube.com...

This video MIGHT be a leaked excerpt from the unreleased video but MIGHT be a fake too . . .

All other versions of the Stan Romanek video i have found on youtube are 100% fake.

[edit on 11/22/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan

I really dont know what to think about this guy and his videos, they seem legit

Romanek is a fraud of the first degree. He believes he can make a quick buck off gullible people who thinks he is legit.

No sympathy for anyone who gets reeled in with his BS.

No offence.

[edit on 22/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
Stan Romaneks video has not been debunked because it hasn't been released to the public.

It has.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no way to debunk a UFO or alien video unless there is a technical glitch that shows how it was done (such as a barely visible fishing line above a model or CGI telltale signs).

The question to ask is not "is it real ?", but "is it good evidence of alien visitation ?". Obviously it is not, because it could have been faked easily. Either a puppet or a kid wearing a mask or an alien, you decide.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
well thanks for confirming that the segment is in fact from the original video . . .

I had no idea the full video was released. Does anyone have a link to the full video?

I still don't know what to make of it. The facial movements are the thing that really have me baffled. Darned good puppet or mask in that respect. Because the facial movments seem so real i thought it might be a person wearing a mask.

But the speed at which the "alien" ducks down seems almost supernatural for a biological entity. For a person wearing a mask this would be a tough maneuver to pull off . . . which makes me think puppet on a stick . . .

I don't actually see its eyes blink as many people claim.

i really don't know . . . if anyone has noticed anything i haven't that confirmed this as a a fake in their mind. Please let me know.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hello all,

Stan has posted some videos on youtube. You asked that he release the footage, he is slowly doing just that. If you want to see what Stan has released please look under this post title, StanRomanekVideo.
more videos are posted on his website. www.stanromanek.com

I can tell you that I am 5'2 and when standing under the window that the ET we named "BOO" was filmed in I could barely reach the bottom of the window ledge. Do we know without a doubt that this was not a prank that was played on us? NO, we can not prove that it was or wasn't. All I can tell you is that Stan was really freaked out, when he looked out the window and watched this little being run away. When you watch the entire video you will see his reaction.

The video below was caught on a web cam, it had a setting for motion activation. Many videos were caught with this device, however they were of my cat! This was different, and when you watch it, if you can explain what actually activates it to record before you see the orb, please let me know, we still can not figure it out!!! You wanted to analyze stuff, here is your chance.

www.youtube.com...

Just and FYI, beware of videos posted by warningradio, they are the individuals who created the fake alien in the window video shown on Larry King Live!! They aslo posted the stolen Boo video 2 days after it was stolen from our house. (Yes a police report was filed, but it is hard to prove who did it....regardless of the posting 2 days later.)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday...
Lisa

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I hope this is not off topic, but wanted to share this with you all, and only because it is in our neck of the woods!!!!! It looks a lot like Stan's Old Stone House Park video of the UFO in Lakewood. He has seen and recorded this type of UFO on many occasions. Sorry if it is off topic

www.getxnews.com...

Lisa

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Lisa R]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lisa R

Welcome aboard Lisa R

Now that video you just posted Lisa R looks incredible

It would be great if Stan could post his experience of the event here.(ET at the window)

Stan does do a nice skip and a hop when he notices the window peeper
I've always felt that if he hoaxed the footage he wouldn't of stuck his face on the footage would he, right?

To post a video on ATS paste every thing past the = sign
Ex: youtube.com/watch?v=Njr2kEdUgE8

Paste these Njr2kEdUgE8 in the YouTube Video field after clicking the button.

Zelong.

[edit on 23/11/09 by Zelong]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Zelong,

Thank you for the information on how to properly post a link, I figured someone would fix it if I messed it up. I hope that it was ok to post the link and also the website.

So many crazy unexplained things have happened over the past 7+ years, I hope to share more with you all.

I laugh at Stan's reaction every time I watch the "BOO" video. I don't know if my reaction would have been much different except I may have wet myself as I ran away! as far as your comment :
I've always felt that if he hoaxed the footage he wouldn't of stuck his face on the footage would he, right?

Right!!!!! Did you see what Stan was wearing that night? I don't think he really wanted the world to see him in his torn up ...hang around the house clothes, but for a home video to catch a peeping tom, it was appropriate, no one would see it except the police and the parents of the kid, right? !

If the beings (ETs) are telepathic, they surely knew what Stan was up to inside the house trying to set up the camera. If they have emotions, I bet he was laughing his butt off at Stan's antics. And the being had to see if Stan was really a silly as he seemed! I wish I knew what the reason for the visit was, but it had been going on for months... this was not a one time deal, we tried many times to catch the little peeping tom, we really thought it was a neighborhood kid, never imagined it could be an ET! Talk about a shock. But he was not scary. Do you get a bad feeling from him when you watch the video? I think he is kinda cute.

Thanks again for the assistance, I will see what other video I can post to share with you all.

Lisa

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Little being?

How little was he? If you can barely reach the ledge, and you can see his entire head, I'd guess he is what.. over 6 feet tall?

How tall exactly was he?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lisa R
I hope this is not off topic, but wanted to share this with you all, and only because it is in our neck of the woods!!!!! It looks a lot like Stan's Old Stone House Park video of the UFO in Lakewood. He has seen and recorded this type of UFO on many occasions. Sorry if it is off topic

www.getxnews.com...

Lisa

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Lisa R]

I believe the footage from your link is a Chinese lantern, just rolling along with the breeze.

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I will see what other video I can post to share with you all.

Please don't bother!

We've seen enough of this drek!

[edit on 23-11-2009 by william.gauncents]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
im pretty sure thats a proven hoax.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

From Stan's guestamation watching him run away he was about 4 1/2 - 5 foot tall, shorter than the bushes along the house! I dont understand it either, do they have the ability to float... I would assume so if they can levitate us out of window and up in a craft. I wish I had the answer. all I know is that from that window in the dining room where BOO was looking in, you have to look down at the yard. Also something I want to point out, the moon phase that night, the full moon occured on the 13th, this video was shot on the 17th, so there was plenty of moon light to see by!

Lisa

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

William,

Nice, thank you for your kindness, have a wonderful Thanksgiving anyway. I am constantly amazed by some peoples ignorance and hatred towards others. Thank you again for taking out your frustrations on me!!!!

Lisa

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

William,

Nice, thank you for your kindness, have a wonderful Thanksgiving anyway. I am constantly amazed by some peoples ignorance and hatred towards others.

Please show us examples where we are showing ignorance and hatred toward others.

thank you again for taking out your frustrations on me!!!
!

Where is anyone taking any frustrations out on you?

Did someone just snap?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
We've all seen the "boo" video. If that's a puppet, it looks pretty on par with something from Henson's Creature Shop. That's a compliment.

What I wanna see is the one where the creature is inside the house. That's the video that hasn't been released if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

Yep, I snapped. I am pretty sure that this post is titled Jeff's alien video - Stan Romanek - real? That is why I thought it would be appropriate to post some videos and explain about what Stan and I have experienced. Your comment was rude, but I agree not hateful. I apologize!

I was enjoying sharing with others who want to hear if you don't that is fine too.

You personally do not have to participate, but lets keep this on topic. and Stan is on topic. Ok with you?

Drek meaning rubbish? I do not feel that what we have experienced is rubbish!

Lisa "snap" R

top topics

<<   2 >>

join