It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien creature on mobile phone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Alien creature on mobile phone

hello

i watched this video many times, it seems very legit first because of the reaction of the kid, second, its so low on resolution that its next to impossible to hoax, cause its shot very low quality mobile phone camera...

www.rense.com...

On March 20, 2005 at 2:00 am, three boys were playing with a ball outside their homes in Fraccionamiento Del Parque, a neighborhood in the city of Merida, Yucatán. David Espada and another friend who wants to remain anonymous were playing with a ball while José Alonso Herrera was recording them with his SONY K500i cellular phone just for fun. The teenagers were joking and playing on the sidewalk outside the houses and everything was normal for them. The sidewalk was well iluminated by several street lights. Then David Espada lost control of the ball and it rolled to a nearby post. David went to pick the ball while Jose Herrera kept recording and applied the 2x zoom following David. When David tried to pick the ball suddenly from out of nowhere a strange creature appeared from behind the light post and extended a long arm grabbing David's right arm. The entity was bald with yellowish white skin and was 'alien shaped.' The contact lasted just a second as David reacted...jumping and shouting: "It grabbed me!! It grabbed me!!" And then ran back to his friends and pointing back to the post and screaming: "It's there!! See it!? It grabbed me!!"

what do you think?

thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

I think this video is fake.But i have other video of aliens that i believe are real.The invisable alien in the mexico zoo was real intreasting.The alien was invisable until his invisable stealth field started to fail.The alien seemed to have paniced when he relised people could see him.The other alien video was very intreasting.A two foot alien ran very fast between two police officers on horses in a park in argentina.Even though it moved very fast,it still appeared on video.Amasing

[edit on 22-11-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
My one and only question about this is:

Why call it an "alien" at all? I mean, something anomalous is filmed in a back alley somewhere, and it instantly gets labeled "alien"?

Why? There are plenty of other anomalous creatures around, even if this is real, an alien would be amongst the last things I would consider!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The lower the resolution the easier it is to fake. This fails to reach my personal criteria for real consideration but who knows I guess. I wouldn't give this much thought though.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It is a hoax. The telephone/lightpole the alien is behind is not as thin as it seems. A human could easily hide behind it.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think it could be legit. I watched something on it ages and how they were saying that there was radiation there from that night and its still there now and bla bla bla and some analaysis of it saying its arms were too long to be human and what not

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Then what is the hoax?
It's not like they made it thinner in the video.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
When I saw the analysis of this video last year, the length of the "beings" arm and how it's body basically just appears in "mid-air" floating, it left me with more questions than answers.

Detailed Description and Enhanced Video Image

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lunar_Secrets
Then what is the hoax?

The hoax is the claims it is an alien and that the pole is too small for a human to hide behind, together with the associated speculation.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

The only possible way they could fake this, is with video editing.
That is not a normal human and the way it stretches. Watch the last scene in the video, if that is not a CGI 'humanoid figure' or something like that, then we are looking at something real.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunar_Secrets

You mean, you want it to be an Alien don't you?

There is nothing on that video to lead anyone to believe that is an Alien unless they want it to be and are pre-programed too.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lunar_Secrets
The only possible way they could fake this, is with video editing.

Watch the videos I posted. It didn't do anything out of the ordinary for any human being.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can't believe the flood of awful, hoaxed videos that ATS members find believable and then think that ATS members haven't already seen these OLD videos. The mods and Administration should step and remove all of these unworthy videos. C'mon guys, don't you have more common sense?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This video is like 4 years old! Does the OP actually think this is new material to ATS?
Next thing you know he will be posting pictures of the Chad drones....jeeez!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yeah I've seen this around quite a while back. Didn't like what I saw.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think the credibility of ATS just dropped a notch

Funny how these videos always turn up in low quality isnt it

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM

I think this video is fake.But i have other video of aliens that i believe are real.The invisable alien in the mexico zoo was real intreasting.The alien was invisable until his invisable stealth field started to fail.The alien seemed to have paniced when he relised people could see him.The other alien video was very intreasting.A two foot alien ran very fast between two police officers on horses in a park in argentina.Even though it moved very fast,it still appeared on video.Amasing

Can you post these or link them please?

By your description, I don't think I have seen them.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
did't some university examine this video and concluded that no animations were added to this ??..so that is a really skinny mexican kid with freakishly long arms hiding behind that video and these kids should be hired by some top notch special effects company or it is unexplainable

[edit on 23-11-2009 by primetime2123]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

I would also like to see this video.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
did't some university examine this video and concluded that no animations were added to this ??..so that is a really skinny mexican kid with freakishly long arms hiding behind that video and these kids should be hired by some top notch special effects company or it is unexplainable

Did you bother to watch the videos I posted? A normal human being can easily hide behind those poles; this is demonstrated again and again in the videos. Nor are this arms longer than normal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join