It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Alternative Cancer Treatment/Cures. All the Info I have

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I originally posted this as 2 linked posts over at this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the reason being that it was mentioned there, that 'William One Sac' was battling cancer.
I reacted strongly to this and was compelled to try and help if I could.

Unfortunately It wasn't until 2hrs later when I'd finished the posts linking to every video and every bit of info I had on the topic that i saw in the 'forum rules' that it stated

Please do not post links to videos on other video-sharing sites within this forum.

oh [*SNIP*].

So for fear of losing all that information which potentially anyone could stand to benefit dearly from, I am reposting this info in my own thread where i can relax & not fear my posts being deleted due to a silly error on my part causing a T&C violation.

Without further delay, here is the content..I hope it is useful to at least one of you

-B.M

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 11/19/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

I want to mention this information regarding cancer treament that I discovered when I was researching alternative Cancer treatments & cures earlier this year when my mother had a skin cancer removed.

I understand Its a personal thing to be discussing,
and I've only just today gotten in a bit of trouble already for being offensive,

but I really just want put this out there in case it can help,
life is something worth fighting for & I'd implore even the most sceptical person to at the least, 'give it a go'

there's so much disinformation out there regarding alternative treatments that some people aren't even willing to try it, that is there choice to make.

Here are the alternative cures for cancer I discovered that I believe are effective & 100% back the idea of at the very least, trying it out, If it were my own battle I would be trying these alternatives hoping to avoid chemotherapy.

I would also like to point out, that a book called 'the easy way to quit smoking' which deals with the psychology of the habit, has a 90% success rate & money back guarantee for the seminars. Despite this the medical community refuse to acknowledge it as an effective program, instead continuing to recommend nicotine patches, which have a 10% success rate.

I feel it is very much the situation with Hash oil.
However I will refrain from talking about that for the moment...

I discovered 2 other treatments & explanations for cancer that seemed to actually have some substance to them.

The first is Dr Tullio Simoncini's theory that cancer is a fungus and can be treated by (if i recall correctly) with bi-carbonate soda.

He wrote a book on it called
"Cancer is a Fungus - A Revolution in Tumor Therapy"

It is wordy and intended for use by other doctors, however paula gloria @ youtube read's excerpts from the book in these videos & manages a resonably good job at de-jargon-ing the complex words used, its understandable.

Paula reads cancer is a fungus

There is an interview/tv spot on the show 'know the cause' that can be found on youtube along with testimonials.

There is a testimonial from Dragan Misie who flew from Perth, Western Australia, to Rome, for the treatment. He say's the treatment cured his basal cell carcinoma & melanoma. He had already tried many medically approved treatments with liquid nitrogen, surgery & such, to no avail.

breast cancer recovery - testimonial

The Dr. explains his theory

The following is quoted from a site supporting this doctors theories

But is it true?

According to Dr. Simoncini’s website, polls and questionnaires show that a full 75 percent of doctors say they’d refuse chemotherapy if they were struck with cancer due to its ineffectiveness and its devastating side effects.

Many doctors have spoken out about it, yet their voices are still ignored. For example, Dr. Allen Levin, MD, author of The Healing of Cancer, has said, “The majority of the cancer patients in this country die because of chemotherapy, which does not cure breast, colon or lung cancer. This has been documented for over a decade and nevertheless doctors still utilize chemotherapy to fight these tumors.”

Professor Gorge Mathe similarly stated, “If I were to contract cancer, I would never turn to a certain standard for the therapy of this disease. Cancer patients who stay away from these center's have some chance to make it.”

So, how effective is chemotherapy?

Source

Also for more info & doctors opinions from other countries on this theory
see this blog entry

THAT SAID PLEASE ALSO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THIS QUOTE FROM YOUTUBE USER COMMENT:

"The Dutch Health Care Inspectorate has concluded that the cancer treatment advocated by Tulio Simoncini is ineffective and dangerous... The Inspectorate's warning was triggered by the death of a patient whom Simoncini had treated at a Dutch clinic. In 2003, his license to practice medicine was withdrawn, and in 2006 he was convicted by an Italian judge for wrongful death and swindling. However, he has continued to treat patients at an Italian clinic and elsewhere. Cancer Treatment Watch, 2008

googling "national council against fraud simoncini"
brought up nothing specifically related to simoncini other than
quackcast

from which i found the following links of interest

November 15, 2009
We have spent a lot of energy here to debunk Tullio Simoncini’s baking soda therapy as a cure for cancer.

I am afraid we may have been wrong…

source

~

Actually, these healthy bacteria form the basis of our immune system -- or they did until we took antibiotics because antibiotics regularly kill our healthy bacteria. And that can set you up for numerous problems down the road -- including some very serious problems.

A problem called candida, or candida overgrowth, is a common fungal problem that develops after using antibiotics without replenishing your healthy bacteria with probiotics. Now, that may sound like a small problem because you may not have heard of it, and therefore you may think it doesn't apply to you. But not when you understand two things...

and

It's also fascinating that an oncologist in Rome, Dr. Tullio Simoncini, says that cancer is a fungus and actually an advanced form of candida overgrowth. You can read more in his book, Cancer is a Fungus, in which he scientifically explains that the cause of cancer "is always and only candida." Because Dr. Simoncini is having a great deal of success eliminating cancer in the body very quickly, I believe he's one to listen to.

from Source

[edit on 19/11/09 by B.Morrison]

[edit on 19/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
During my wife's ordeal with cancer, she went through three surgeries. Each time, it only seemed to lead to more surgery, with little hope of ever getting it all. (lymph nodes)
She was not taking her prescribed medicine because it made her so ill. (Laetrile)
I grew some marijuana (much to her consternation) because I had heard it eased the problem with taking the medicine. It did, and she took the Laetrile as prescribed.
I got caught, we went to jail, and the police confiscated all her meds... and never gave them back. But, the MJ and meds had done their job, and her cancer has not returned. (7 yrs, so far) I should mention, that growing it, in the state which I was a resident, is considered "manufacture" and will put you in jail for five years... same as selling smack in front of an elementary school.
I believe the cure was the laetrile, although there may be something about the MJ as well. (no time for the videos this morning, will get to those later.)
The apricot pits are supposed to be a natural source for Laetrile, as are many other seeds and sources. (My wife and I both ate the MJ seeds)
They (apricot pits) are not easy to find at health food stores, but I think worth the effort, or buy them online.
BTW, I tell this story whenever I hear of someone diagnosed with cancer, as I think it is a CURE, and I don't want all I've been through (and am still going through) to ever lose it's value.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Thank you for sharing your story, it was very moving & informative and as you mention another testimony to support alternative's to chemotherapy.

I'm appalled & saddened to hear of the legal difficulties you encountered, Its hard to believe that what you were doing constituted jail time, that in my opinion is a major injustice to say the least.

It is excellent however, to hear that your family has been cancer free for so long, all the best for the future, and an incredibly healthy one I hope

Kind regards,
-B.M

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I appreciate your saying so.
There's a lot more to the story, but those were the pertinent points:
Do what you need to obtain the Laetrile, as it turns itself into a poison after it gets into the cancer cells, and kills them. Here's an informational link, don't know if it's listed above:
www.cancure.org...
Also: Don't think you're "too small" to be a good catch for them. I never thought I was worth their time, but I also didn't know about the mandatory sentence for growing a few little plants. BTW, once you give it to your wife or anyone else, it's distribution as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

OK first off I reviewed the mod link, 2ndly I'll remember not to ALLCAPS my title again, no matter how important I feel it is. Would probably be easier if the option to do such a thing didn't exist in the first place, can't someone write a 'first letter auto caps" algorithm? be less work than gettin mods to do it all the bloody time.

Circumventing the censors to provide a misspelled simulation of a curse word is simply not allowed.

I'm sorry I guess you never shopped at French Connection, look it up, the shops logo is the previously 'snipped' word, its a joke & clever play on words. Its counterpart is also a word in the English language, every word has an appropriate time & use. I guess thats the point at which we differ in opinon....FINE!!!.....*he says through gritted teeth*....

there's limits to the practicality of PC behaviour & there's a certain point at which it ceases to be rational. In my humble opinon Bill hicks knows where to draw the line, any less is rediculous, if you need, look him up, videos everywhere.

God give me strength >_< !!!

bureaucratic insanity is an understatement for some of the things that have constituted T&C violations for me in the last 3 days.

The mods can word it as nicely as they want, I'm still disgusted, completely disgusted, OF all the cancer treatments I had researched, Of all the info I posted, I personally thought that the NOW REMOVED post was the MOST IMPORTANT to get back to 'william one sac' I mean thats what started this whole damned thing, I wanted to get the info regarding this particular plant to the people who need to know it....

BUT UH OH!!!!! guess who made a t&c violation....yay...isn't this just great?

the real insanity is that I'M TALKING ABOUT A LEGAL MEDICINAL SUBSTANCE, and somehow because it can be used illegally as well, I'm not allowed to talk about it.

Panadol & morphine are in no way different to the substance i was talking about. yet I'm sure I'd be allowed to mention those....thats why i'm disgusted, not only is it plain wrong, it defies common sense.

I got 2 lots of applause from different mods for this thread, and virtually at the same time had the MOST IMPORTANT, MOST THOROUGHLY RESEARCHED aspect of my post, removed.

....sigh.
You people certainly know how to wear a man down.
I'm close to just not bothering any more.

But the only alternative is to start my own blog where i can say whatever i damn well please because lets face it, ATS is the only online forum worth its salt, its the only one worth being part of.

for those that didn't know (like myself)

Please note I did have to remove the post that discussed cannabis treatments. We have a zero tolerance policy here for drug discussions so we cannot allow it in any form, even in the medical aspect.

Vague & open to interpretation, seems somewhat a decision based on a lack of understanding, preventing a proper decision to be made regarding my post. I feel that in the context I mentioned cannabis, Was legal & medicinal.

The only thing I can be accused of endorsing are LEGAL MEDICINES.

I'm 100% certain that this removal of my post is caused by a misunderstanding.

Kind regard,

the increasingly worn out B.M.

[edit on 20/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

I have a court appearence in 3 weeks in which i'm facing a charge with a maximum penalty of 5yrs. Its my first offence & I am certain I will at the most just lose my licence, and remain otherwise a free man. I had a car accident in which no other parties where involved and the only injuries sustained where to myself, unfortunately i got hit with an 'umbrella' charge that covers far more serious offences as well.

so yes sir, not only do i understand exactly what you mean, by 'small fish'

I'm freakin living it.

my life has never been more scary than it is now.

-B.M

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
When the above removed post got removed, It not only contained info related to an illicit substance* BUT also contained all the info regarding the 2nd treatment (illicit being the 3rd) which was treatment based around a vitamin B17 deficiency, I will now be reposting this portion of the original post, as it does not violate any T&C's.

*after recent research, unfortunately, regardless of the medical marijuana community, it still counts as illicit, and THAT is really where the problem start and is ALSO why alcohol & coffee is acceptable, it is not ats so much as the societal laws they are forced to abide by, sad as that is.

And for those of you who ARE saddened by this, what might be important to consider, is that in this ever accelerating global climate of socio-political, structural, economic & legal change, we are seeing ever increasing media reports of 'legalized marijuana' being 'just around the corner'.

I imagine if THAT didn't spark a change within the ATS website T&C's, then there would be some serious backlash to say the least.

But i digress no futher.. the 2nd cancer treatment I know about is THIS:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The 2nd Treatment/theory I know of came from this documentary-

G. Edward Griffen - A world without cancer

There is some logical & compelling evidence to support their ideas that cancer is linked to a vitamin B17 deficiency, due to our modern diets not including this vitamin.

They look at an african tribal people who treasure not the fruit but the seed (apricots i think they were trading in)
For the seed contained this vitamin along with others, there was a statistic mentioned stating that these people have either never had cancer or a phenomenally low percentage, I admit I cannot remember which.

All the best to "William One Sac", I hope for nothing less than the most positive of outcomes for the man, despite being as much of a stranger to him as the next man, I sincerely hope the forementioned information can help someone in someway.

Kind Regards,
-B.M
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHILST I AM PREVENTED FROM DISCUSSING THE 3RD TREATMENT ON ATS, THE FOREMENTIONED PAULA GLORIA FROM RABBITHOLECENTRAL ON YOUTUBE, CAN TALK ABOUT IT, AND DOES. VIDEOS OF INTEREST WOULD BE ANY INVOLVING RICK SIMPSON. PERSONALLY I BELIEVE THE 3RD TREATMENT THE MOST EFFECTIVE, BUT IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE MY OPINION IS NOT BASED ON ANY PAST EXPERIENCE WITH ANY OF THE MEDICINES IN THIS THREAD AS A USE AGAINST CANCER, I HAVE NOT PERSONALLY HAD CANCER. POINT IS THOUGH, YOU WOULD BE WISE TO RESEARCH THE 3RD TREATMENT MENTIONED.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I was diagnosed with third stage Hodgkin's lymphoma 27 years ago. I chose to undergo a course of radiation therapy which put the cancer into remission for five years.

When the cancer reappeared I chose to undergo chemotherapy. I completed the chemotherapy 22 years ago. The only lifestyle change I made was to forego the use of alcohol during both therapies. I used no additional alternative therapies. I have been cancer free for 22 years. The only lasting side effects of either the cancer or the therapy (hard to separate the two) is an inability to gain 15 pounds to get back to the weight I had before the first therapy (175#).

One more thing to consider. I have known other Hodgkins patients who chose either no therapy or alternative therapies only. They are dead.

[edit on 11/20/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
"Back to Eden" by Jethro Kloss!

There are alternatives that actually work.

Unless you like surgery, drugs, chemo, and medical bankruptcy that is.

By all means get a second opinion!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Fair call & thank you for sharing,

However no one is implying these treatments i mention are replacements, for that would suggest that the established medical/surgical treatments are ineffective, that is why they are referred to as alternatives.

They are another option.
One could suggest that their is a darker side to why these alternatives are not common medical practice, but the common and public statement is that there is no guarantee that the treatments will be effective, so they remain 'alternatives' or 'not endorsed by the medical system'.

This seems fair enough, although it is interesting to consider what i mentioned earlier that nicotine patches have a success rate of 10% whilst other methods have a success rate of 90% but the doctors refuse to acknowledge the other method instead continuing to recommend patches, this is because patches are big business. Perhaps there is a relation between that situation, and chemotherapy.

not so much in that the established methods are profitable,
but rather that the alternatives are not an exploitable commodity & would not necessitate repeated trips to the hospital at a hefty expense.

If you told your story to provide balance to the thread and provoke thoughtful discussion amongst its readers, then I sincerely thank you.

kind regards
-B.M

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You understand my intent. I appreciate that.

You will find I post more or less the same thing in every cancer related thread I see. It is self apparent that the ultimate decision is the decision of the individual affected. It is my opinion that to reject "conventional" therapies based on their side effects or inability to produce a "cure" in every case is foolish. Cancer kills. Often. No matter what is done. Sometimes the best that can be expected is an extension. Sometimes the expectations are exceeded.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

would you care to comment on the information contained within the aforementioned documentary "a world without cancer"?

Of course it would be better if you saw it with your own eyes but to summarise:

This collective of tribes between west pakistan, india & china, these people are known world wide for their longevity & health, it is not uncommon for them to live 100+ yrs.

Visiting medical teams say there has never been a case of cancer, presently accepted science cannot find an explanation for why these people are cancer free.

These people consume 200 times the amount of nitrilacide than the average american. there is no money in their culture, instead a mans worth is determined by the amount of apricot trees he owns, as the apricot seed is the most prized food item.

When these people leave their home & join outside communities & towns who have a more common diet, free from the high levels of nitrilacide, they succumb to the same disease's & ailments, including cancer, that affect the rest of us.

The Innuit (eskimo) are another people to have been found to be completely free of cancer.

their traditional diet is rich in nitrilacides, which come from carrabu meat & residue amongst other native foods. again when they join the 'civilised' world they succumb to illnesses.

likewise the traditional diets of the
Hopi, Navajo, Abkhasians and hunzakuts are said to bring heath equal to that of the above mentioned peoples.

their is nothing unique to the above mentioned people that the health benefits could be attributed to, except for their diets.

-B.M

[edit on 21/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Saying an entire population, particularly an insolated population, is "cancer free" is problematic. How are causes of death determined? How are illness rates of any type determined statistically in these populations?

That said, I have no doubt that diet and environment influence the development of cancers. There are known environmental carcinogens. But there is a great difference between the prevention of cancer and the treatment of cancer. We know that smoking tobacco increases the risk of developing lung cancer. We also know that lung cancer develops in non-smokers. We also know that ceasing the use of tobacco by smokers has no effect on existant lung cancer.

I don't believe that laetrile (renamed B17 by its promoters) prevents or is an effective treatment. I believe that those cultures which are less exposed to the carcinogens present in more "advanced" cultures will naturally have lower rates of cancers. It is the exposure to the diet and carcinogens present in the "advanced" cultures which causes the increase, not the reducing of the cyanide-like alkaloids present in apricot seeds.

[edit on 11/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you for your input, I'm not 100% but i believe your perspective is shared by the medical community who refuse to acknowledge the documentary, i think they even used the word 'quackery'

you make fair and valid points regarding the carcinogens, but as huge as the holes is my theory are, yours is not bulletproof either i'm afraid for the exact same reasons. There are plenty of indigenous people around the world who aren't exposed to carcinogens but don't have the diets of the people's i mentioned, and haven't had 'cancer free' status recorded.

That in itself i have no answer for, i haven't a clue how they came to their conclusions regarding whether (as u so aptly point out) an ENTIRE people throughout the ENTIRE length of their history, have NEVER had cancer,
I honestly can't imagine a means to test such a thing,
furthermore as far as i'm aware these 'medical teams' are never talked of in more detail than that. who were they? names? nothing.

Everything you've said is fair, everything i've said is fair, i think the only way to know would be to experience a diet of 90% apricot seeds curing a bout of cancer....not an experiment I'm personally willing to participate in, perhaps if there are other factors niether of us have thought of, the arguement may tip in your favour or mine, but presently i think we're locked in a checkmate, niether of our views are provable, both are valid.

sorry we couldn't reach an mutual conclusion, but thanks again for taking the time to contribute,

Kind regards
-B.M

It is the exposure to the diet and carcinogens present in the "advanced" cultures which causes the increase, not the reducing of the cyanide-like alkaloids present in apricot seeds.

sorry i somehow misread this bit, I see what you're saying, but I would need to know what it was about the people's i mentioned, that attracted the theory, why not ALL indigenous ppl, was it that the levels of 'b-17' consumption in those places were highest & likewise so was the lacking of cancer? its possible, and if it is indeed the case, then that in itself is evidence to support the idea & it is indeed worth investigating, it is unfortunate however, that these ideas were researched so poorly in the documentary, I wish i had a more reputable source to turn to.

It may be cyanide-like in behaviour or composition, etc but that alone does not mean it is anything to fear, the word 'cyanide' in its typical context, fair enough, however perhaps if either of us were qualified doctors with a thorough understanding of internal chemistry, we would have a different understand of it. we cannot know this until a doctor come along and confirms that a 'cyanide like' substance in this specific context, is a bad thing or not.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

This has been the most even-handed discussion I have engaged in on this topic. I thank you for the consideration and respect you give to my opinions.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I just added the "cyanide-like" as a bit of pedantry (guilty
). I don't believe it is harmful at reasonable levels.

I don't think it would hurt as an adjunct to conventional therapies.

[edit on 11/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thanks for the critique, most i could hope for is to lead by example, when asked the most important advice a 117 yr old man could offer, he suggested 'respect'.

Without treating you with the respect you deserved I close my mind & will learn nothing, respect for the sake of learning is a good enough reason for any person & to act without it is something to be considered unwelcome.

A guru stated that humans need to aspire to things. Its human nature, what can be done to improve the world & society, is to change what it is that makes someone desirable in the eyes of the public. Our celebrities are people with more money than they deserve who earned it by professionally pretending to be someone more entertaining then themselves, we reward this above most other things.

We need to instead reward the good men who act with integrity, when these acts are behind who deserves celebrity status or not, people will 'aspire' to be the same. This time however it is dignified.

Mostly I reply now to draw attention to the 'P.S' i added to the last post after you had already replied...but no matter if you read or not now, things flow as they should if you decide it.

-B.M

P.S) if people wish to discuss things with a certain decorum, they can learn what i have learnt from finding the akido sensei who spends more time debating then with a sword in his hand, or research tibetan traditional debate. The monks know how to voice a message without owning it. Akido (aikido? i forget the spelling) is about balanced chi & self defence, all lessons are taught anecdotally or with metaphors, meta-concepts. But if this is not something that cause you difficulty then it is easy to pick up.

Finally, as akido is hard to come by already, I'll recommend the only book i've ever read that came close to properly explaining the art of conversation & conflict from the perspective of akido

check it out here

Aikido in everyday life:giving in to get your way

"...a convincing and useful set of metaphors for understnding the geometry of conflict...stubbed with radical, sensible ideas."
- Marilyn Ferguson

"The Aikido student and master Terry Dobson...has taught so many of us the goodness possible inside the warrior."
- Robert Bly

Even polar disagreement can be a pleasant experience for the participants if approached with certain accommodations in mind. hard to explain, easy to understand.

-B.M

P.P.S)
what just happened, which always seems to happen with me, is that i draw attention to something that got overlooked due to my very delayed edits, only to have had the missed questions of mine answered whilst i'm typing a post, long story short, thanks for reply RE:cyanide, read it after i posted this, and you wrote it while i was writing this post, hence my mentioning it here blah blah i'm explaining more than necessary, anyway no need to reply twice is what i saying, message recieved

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
jebus christo!!!

I've been doing some research sparked by recent talks with Phage,

Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D, N.D

published the book 'the cure for all cancers' (among others)

New research findings show there is a single
cause for all cancers. This book provides exact
instructions for their cure.

Including Over 100 Case
Histories of Persons Cured
Plus two revolutionary electronic circuits,
one to diagnose and monitor progress,
the other to zap parasites and bacteria!

Cancer can now be CURED, not just treated
We are not accustomed to thinking about a cure for cancer.
We think of remission as the only possibility. But this book is
not about remission. It is about a cure. This is possible because
in 1990 I discovered the true cause of cancer. The cause is a
certain parasite, for which I have found evidence in every cancer
case regardless of the type of cancer. So lung cancer is not
caused by smoking, colon cancer is not caused by a lowroughage
diet, breast cancer is not caused by a fatty diet, retinal
blastoma is not caused by a rare gene, and pancreatic cancer is
not caused by alcohol consumption. Although these are all contributing
factors, they are not THE cause. Once the true cause
was found the cure became obvious. But would it work? I set a
goal of 100 cases to be cured of cancer before publishing my
findings. That mark was passed in December, 1992. The discovery
of the cause and cure of all cancers has stood the test of
time and here it is!.......

It only gets 'better' from there, but you get the drift.

obviously a fairly tacky approach..."and here it is!"....

but some of what she says sounds almost plausable doesn't it!

thank god for search engines! actually, scratch that, thank Vannevar Bush,
the man who thought of memex in 1945....

a virtually limitless, fast, reliable, extensible, associative memory storage and retrieval system.

and thanks to a very informative article by Stephen Barrett, M.D. posted at
quack watch called "The Bizarre Claims of Hulda Clark" I have the hard facts as they've been documented.

because lets be real for a moment,
"hard facts" stop being that as soon as people stop documenting their own experiments,
and begin to instead bypass the experiment stage opting to conform to the commonly accepted results of another.

Patients who "cleanse" their intestines with Clark's recommended herbs may excrete what they think are parasites. However, in one instance I know of, a specimen of "parasites" turned out to be citrus fibers, presumably from grapefruit juice used for the "cleanse." In another, reported in a medical journal, the "parasites" turned out to be ordinary fecal material [7].

also upsetting to discover was...

The picture to the right shows some of the paraphernalia purchased by a couple who reported wasting more than $30,000 in a desperate attempt to cure their child after Clark promised to "determine the true cause of the disease" and "clear this up completely." The items include a book, a videotape, 2 syncrometers, 2 zappers, 5 boxes of microscope slides, and 24 vials of substances that Clark falsely claimed would treat various parts of the child's body. The large box is a Radio Shack kit used to make a home-made syncrometer. Most of the other items were purchased from the Self Health Resource Center. The white box is labeled "SyncroZap Pulse Generator: For research only. Not approved for use on humans."

regarding the dangers & risk associated with the 'zapper'...

In 2004, the New England Journal of Medicine reported that a 52-year-old man with a cardiac pacemaker had experienced episodes of dizziness and near-fainting when he used a "Zapper" device. His doctors found that the device caused the pacemaker to malfunction and disturb the patient's heart rhythm. The device had been sold with a warning about pacemakers, but the patient ignored the warning [11].

and finally regarding the 100+ case studies that reeled me in on page one of her book,

Pages 119-372 of The Cure for All Cancers contain "case histories" of 138 cancer patients, of whom 103 were "cured" and 35 who "did not carry out instructions or could not be followed." The standard way to determine whether a treatment is effective is to carefully record the nature of the patient's disease before treatment and to determine the patient's condition indefinitely. Clark's reports contain little information about the patient's history and no indication that Clark performed any physical examinations. The only follow-up reports are for a few patients who returned for further treatment—usually a few weeks later. Cancer treatment results are normally expressed in terms of cancer-free status or survival over periods of years. Five-year survival rates are a common measure. Clark claims she can tell that patients are cured as soon as their ortho-phospho-tyrosine test is negative—within days or even a few hours after her treatment is begun. This claim is preposterous.

and sadly...

Two people who seem knowledgeable have informed me that Clark's brother, Henry Regehr, died of cancer despite treatment by her.

It is at this point I put the effectiveness of this treatment down to a placebo affect, the placebo affect is so ridiculously powerful, I doubt many people are aware just how effective it can be. 'belief' would be another word for it.

TO BE CONCLUDED NEXT POST.....

[edit on 24/11/09 by B.Morrison]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join