It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The largest street gang in America.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+110 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
They have infested every city in america, their numbers are rapidly increasing, they have a seemingly endless amount of money that will most definitely go towards weapons to be used on innocent people, their code of silence keeps their members quiet so they are free to beat you steal from you or even kill you, unlike most gangs whose race is required for membership they are a mixed gang with all races and religions working together to terrorize the innocent, they do not have to answer to the law because they are the ones we trusted to enforce the law.

However increasingly throughout the years we have seen how corrupt they are. They are no longer there to protect and serve but to honestly enslave and exterminate. Police corruption is out of hand I will not argue that police may be a necessary part of society but something has to be done to bring them under control.

I was outraged after watching this video, at points I could not believe that a stupid uniform could change a persons mentality to such a disgusting point. Something is terribly terribly wrong with the police forces across the country.

The largest street gang in America.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Can't believe no one else has any comments about this video. Too near the mark, maybe? I thought the police here in the UK were geting a touch "up themselves" but that is sheer madness. Good luck, America. You are gonna need it.

S+F for the eye-opening vid.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
every few weeks there is a thread about how the police are the largest gang. byt this point its just beating a dead horse.

we get it cops are bad. move on.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Real Gangs in the US (not cops)

wiki.answers.com...

www.altereddimensions.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ehow.com...

Intel on the Ozarks of MO

ozarksfirst.com...

www.nationalgangcenter.gov...

I didn't watch all 56 minutes of the video. Real Gang activity in the US is serious. Resisting the police is a serious offense. Resisting the police will be nothing but trouble for you.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
All of this is consequential of the activities you allow your country to conduct abroad . It is bound to come back home at some stage in some form . The tactics in this video and LRAD's today , what next .. microwave active denial systems ? Maybe it's the price for apathy , sometimes the chickens do come home to roost . cluck cluck cluck.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Drexl]

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
Real Gang activity in the US is serious. Resisting the police is a serious offense. Resisting the police will be nothing but trouble for you.

The blue uniform gang *is* real gang activity.

We have a Constitutional protections that are being trashed by this government and their blue-suited gangs on a daily basis. Eventually we will reach that single straw that will break the camel's back and we will reign in these criminal cowboys.

Sooner is better.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
watched it got pissed off now listening to N.W.A.

sad i feel for the innocent that die at the hands of cops... sickens me.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
caballero, I got through 1/4 of that video and had to turn it off. I gave you the flag so others will view it. But like the post above me, It started pis*ing me off and had to stop.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have seen many vids of cops going tasar happy, going to extremes. I would take it to the newspapers, television, anywhere I could get coverage if that happened to someone I knew.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
every few weeks there is a thread about how the police are the largest gang. byt this point its just beating a dead horse.

we get it cops are bad. move on.

If we just acknowledge they are bad and move on, nothing will be done to stop this stuff from happening again in the future.

Cops have gotten totally out of control since 9-11.

We looked to them to be our savoirs from terrorism and supporting the police became a patriotic virtue. As a result, for a time, peolple stopped questioning those in authority and blindly made excuses for everything they did.

We are just now starting to understand that our unquestioning trust has bred an atmosphere in which police believe they ARE the law. They believe that to question their authority is the greatest of offences.

Today we are reaping the results of letting down our guard and not keeping a proper eye on our law enforcement officers.

We have to stand up and say "enough is enough".

Supporting corrupt and thugish police is NOT a patriotic virtue and it never was.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

i highly disagree. some cops are assholes yes. but its not because they are cops its because they are just assholes by nature.

i never saw them as a savior or anything of that matter. some cops think they are the law. well that's because they have an ego. it happens

just know your rights and don't make trouble.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have a now ex brother-in-law who was a deputy sheriff... never one of my favorite people mind you... But I do remember him and his buddies joking about beating some poor sap in their drunk tank...

Trust this old Jar Head when I say nothing scares me more than a street cop... they say we Marines have a bad rep but even the worse of us come nowhere close to the actions of self righteous cops with their superiority complexes

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Just a taste of a policeman's duty.

I think folks need to check out what the police are responsible to do.

This isn't Mayberry. Andy is nowhere around.

Food for thought:
www.firearmsandliberty.com...

[edit on 18-11-2009 by wdkirk]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Same here, I can't watch the entire video without getting really pissed of this is just sickening beyond belief. I can't believe these good for nothing "Police" get away with this kind of cruel treatment. We need a revolution NOW!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenlike
Same here, I can't watch the entire video without getting really pissed of this is just sickening beyond belief. I can't believe these good for nothing "Police" get away with this kind of cruel treatment. We need a revolution NOW!

this is beyond ridiculous. that movie is made as propaganda to get people riled up. does it show all the good cops? does it show the ones who gave their life to save someone they dont know?

no they show a bunch of assholes on a ego trip.

your not allowed to mention revolution until you have shown you have the balls to fight for it. ridiculing men and women who are there to make sure your dumb ass doesn't get robbed or killed. but yea they definitely are good for nothing.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The best part about this is the undercover work done by citizens about midway through the video. I do understand police getting carried away in the heat of the moment. I do not understand arresting people for asking for a police complaint form.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

this is beyond ridiculous. that movie is made as propaganda to get people riled up. does it show all the good cops? does it show the ones who gave their life to save someone they dont know?

You are right, there are plenty of good cops out there. The problem is the bad cops.

Unfortunately, today, the SYSTEM protects the bad cops. How often do we see a bad cop brought up on charges, only to have the DA not pursue the charges or for the cop to be found not guilty at trial.

This DRIVES ME INSANE!!!

With so many cops getting away with everything nowadays, it is no wonder they are becoming more and more blatant in their brutality and disregard of human rights.

As the saying goes, a few bad apples spoil the bunch. The total lack of accountibility in law enforcement has created monsters we will be hard pressed to bring back under control.

This WILL affect even the good cops who will have to deal with the fear, frightened stares and mistrust of the people they work so hard to protect.
Even they may be fearful of speaking up for fear of retaliation from their fellow officers.

And so, again nothing is done...

[edit on 18-11-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
When you see inexcusable behavior like this, how are you supposed to have any respect for these authority figures? How are you supposed to tell your children when they are in trouble to trust these people with weapons? It has reached a point where the best thing to do is to tell your children to walk the other way when they see an officer, and get as far away from them as possible.

To behave the way they do, there is obviously a criminal mindset which drives many of these law enforcement officials. Actually, they are much worse than criminals, since they have been entrusted with protecting the public and they end up taking advantage of that trust and doing the exact opposite. Even criminals do not deceive people into thinking they are good guys.

Of course, there is always the argument of a few bad apples. How can there be just a few bad apples when the entire system is rotten to the core? Imagine the stuff they get away with that has not been captured on film. This is just the tip of the iceberg. As long as everyone from top to bottom continues to remain silent and look the other way, they will keep getting away with more and more.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I realize that there are probably twice as many good cops as bad cops.

But as long as the good cops are willing to turn a blind eye, cover up, or defend the bad ones, they all deserved to be judged equally alike IMO.

You just can't convince me that some of those cops on those videos weren't aware that their partner(s) were in the wrong.

They rather screw the innocent than to be labeled a rat.

They rather stick bogus charges on an innocent person than to do the right thing.

That just ain't right.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am no stranger to the corrupt police force. Just last month the police illegally searched my house. They found one of my roommates illegal narcotics as well as two thousand dollars in cash of my hard earned money(I don't trust banks). They pocketed the money and now i am being charged with two felonies that i didn't commit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join