It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesjuah was born in March 6BC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What we know about the birth of Jesju was that the the upcoming birth was announced by the Angel Gabriel in the sixth month (March, sixth month after Rosh Hashanah). When this Angel in the Torah announced the upcoming birth of Isaak to Abraham and Sarah, he did so 12 months ahead of the birth, so it's safe to assume that he would keep his ways. This is the first sign that Jesju was born in March.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f43feb3cad8d.jpg[/atsimg]

The second clue is found in how Cæsar Augustus is supposed to have issued a cencus, allthough nothing of the sort is ever mentioned iby any historian or within the archives of Rome. However. After the Babylonian exile the Torah was divided into portions (Parashah) and every Shabbath one of these portions were read in the synagogues, so that in a year the whole Torah would be completed. And there is infact one of these portions which is called Pekudei, which means Accountance or Cencus and refers to the cencus God ordered Mosjeh to complete, while on Mt. Sinai. Though the story of the cencus starts two (or one) week prior to Pekudei and is called Ki Tisa, Pekudei which means Cencus, is probably the one. This portion is typically read in March, in the 22nd or 23rd week after Rosh Hashanah.

Further we know that shepherds gave newborn lambs of the firstborn (according to oral tradition), which are typically born in March.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/256401c3ec6d.gif[/atsimg]

And the next clue, which also provide the year, is the Star of Bethlehem the Magi saw which had been leading them to Jerusalem and later Bethlehem. In 6BC several major astronomical events was seen for about a year in the constellations Pisces and Aries (the month of Pisces is February-March, Aries is March-April), several grand conjunctions between Mars, Jupiter and Saturn shining like one very bright star (which to the Babylonian astrologers would mean that a great and divine king should be born), making retrograde motions perfectly showing the path of the Magi as the star went ahead of them until it stopped over where the child was born, from Babylonia to Israel, when the "star" would appear to be fixed for a while seen in the East at sunrise, a major sign to Babylonian astrologers (Magi or Magoi), before turning the other way, accompanying the Magi home to Babylon. This whole show started in 7BC and ended in 6BC with it's height in March (again) with a triple conjunction in Pisces, and about a month later an occultation by the Moon of Jupiter .

Further clues as to Jesju being born in 6BC is found in that shortly before Herod the Great died in 4BC he ordered all male children under the age of two to be killed. 4BC minus two years is 6BC.

And finally. Astrologically, according to the precession of the equinoxes, a new astrological age started around the birth of Christ, the Age of Pisces (where the Sun is in February/March). An astrological age equals roughly 25,860 years devided by 12 (about 2,155 years) or 13 (about 1,989 years) which is roughly a period of 2,000 years.

Conclusion: Jesjuah ha-Mesjiak was born in March 6BC. Not at winter solstice 1AD.

Sources:
Gospel of Matthew 1+2
Gospel of Luke 1+2
Weekly Torah Parashahs at Wikipedia
Star of Bethlehem at Wikipedia
Herod the Great at Wikipedia
Star of Bethlehem
Astrological Ages at Wikipedia

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Interesting,its also confirmed by an aleged Elite family insider on the bottom of page 24

www.scribd.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

The simple response is that I don't doubt it a bit. Many days of imporance in the Pagan calender were co-opted to slide Christianity into the mainstream.

However, his real birthday does not detract from the 'Good News' and the benevolent precepts of the faith.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Interesting link. He seems to be right on the birth of Christ atleast

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

There should be no doubt that the 25th of December is the Mithraistic Day of Rebirth, when the Roman Mithra known as Sol Invictus died and was reborn or revived. It's winter solstice. Back in Judea 2000 years ago lakes would typically freeze allowing among others, Jesju to walk on water. A few hundred years earlier in the days of Solomon, snow during harvest was commonplace.

Proverbs 25:13 Like the coolness of snow at harvest time is a trustworthy messenger to those who send him; he refreshes the spirit of his masters.

To give birth outdoors in temperatures below the freezing point would not only have been hazardous and dangerous, it would most certainly mean certain death for both mother and child. And it would put Arch Angel Gabriel in an auchward situation, since winter solstice would occur more or less exactly 9 months after he visited Virgin Mary, as if the Catholics somehow insinuates that Gabriel is the father of Jesjuah, now that's preposterous! Then again, isn't that just typical for the Catholic Church?

[edit on 19/11/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
yeah it's pretty much common knowledge that he was born a few years before 1 AD. even wikipedia lists his DOB as c. 4 BC. I thought it was also fairly well known that dec. 25th was coopted from pagan holidays. it's still fun to throw these facts into hardcore bible thumpers faces

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Here in Norway we call Christmas Jul, from old Norse Jól as in Jólnir (one of Odin's many names), Jólablót (mid-winter sacrifice) and Jóle (the name of the month). Further we call Passover (Pesach Pasche) - Påske, in alignment with the original name of the holiday.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
There should be no doubt that the 25th of December is the Mithraistic Day of Rebirth, when the Roman Mithra known as Sol Invictus died and was reborn or revived.

Rubbish.

Mithras had NOTHING to do with Dec. 25th.
Mithras was NOT born on Dec. 25th.
Mithras did NOT die on Dec. 25th.

There is NO pre-Christian evidence to connect Mithras with 25th Dec.

K.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
yeah it's pretty much common knowledge that he was born a few years before 1 AD. even wikipedia lists his DOB as c. 4 BC. I thought it was also fairly well known that dec. 25th was coopted from pagan holidays. it's still fun to throw these facts into hardcore bible thumpers faces

They must not be very hardcore bible thumpers.

second line.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapyong
Rubbish.

Mithras had NOTHING to do with Dec. 25th.
Mithras was NOT born on Dec. 25th.
Mithras did NOT die on Dec. 25th.

There is NO pre-Christian evidence to connect Mithras with 25th Dec.

K.

LOL Are you serious? Celebrating the Sun on 25th of December when it "returns" is as old as human civilisation. In Rome the Sun was called Mithra or Sol Invictvs, and his Day? 25th of December....

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Then John the Baptist who was born 6 months prior to the mythic Jesus (Emmanuel at birth)
John could have been born on the Halloween, of Oct. in 7 BC

thats eerie

[edit on 22-11-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this article. I believe you are onto something here and are possibly correct. I took the date, 6 B.C. and added the years that make up a 12th of the astrological age you wrote of, and it came to this: A.D. 1983 now add to that 33 years for the time period that Jesus was to have lived and you get A.D. 2016

This year could be extremely important biblically. For the next true Jubilee year in Israel should occur around the fall of 2016, give or take a year. The Jubilee year in Israel, done every 50th year, was a time of setting things back in order. Slaves were released from contracts, lands taken in bankruptcies were given back to the birth right holders. God often punished Israel for not keeping the Jubilees and would only allow them to come back on Jubilees.

Jubilee years are, then, often pivotal in Israel's history. If 2016 is a Jubilee year, then 50 years earlier would have been the previous Jubilee year, putting it at 1956 A.D.

A.D. 1956 is an interesting year in Israel's history. It was the year of a 9 day war with Egypt, yep, 9, in which the end results were astonishing, for it ended Britain's rule over Israel and began the gradual independence of Israel as a State in its own right. In other words, Israel, during a possible Jubilee year, may have received an actual Jubilee.

The history of it, in short, can be found in this summary:

www.answers.com...

If Israel's next Jubilee is on 2016, a time when Israel might be given the ultimate Jubilee, one where the whole country of Israel is given back to its people by God himself in the form of Jesus, then the seven year tribulation period counting backwards leads us to this year: A.D. 2009. And indeed, the plagues in the Ukraine which are being spread to Poland now, possibly by the U.S. Military through the orders of the Illuminati, would have a correlation with the plagues listed in the biblical book of Revelation.

Are the Illuminati creating biblical disasters so that they can use them to bring in a false Messiah? Probably. Did the bible foresee these things because the Illuminati was going to do them, or did the Illuminati do these things because it was in the bible and something they could use against the world? It is quite the paradox.

One thing is for certain, Earthquakes have increased intensely, in number and magnitude. Rumors of wars have also increased. Veri Chip has now become Positive I.D. and has joined with a company called Steel Vault which deals with credit scores and financial records keeping. So is a mark coming that will be in your hand or forehead that will be the only acceptable form of currency? Yes, it is coming.

But is it a mark against God? The U.N. has founded its own kind of church and religion, a very interesting read about it can be found here in this article:

www.plaintruth.com...

Islam and Christianity and Buddhism and other smaller faiths are coming together under the U.N. banner at the World Peace Prayer Society, found here:

www.worldpeace.org...

Possibly, taking the chip will come with an oath to keep the principles of the U.N. Then, it would be an oath against God as the U.N. establishes that all faiths are equal in the sight of God, which is abominable to the God of the bible.

I include all of this because your article on the birth date of Jesus can tie all of this together. And sadly, it ties it all together too well, this is why I believe your article may be very correct.

You can find the site discussing the Jubilee cycle and 2016 here:

heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

excellent research!
this is, indeed, very fascinating.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I always said he was a Pisces...yet I was told I was crazy...hahaha...I knew it!!!!
He had all the signs of being a pisces even his symbol are the fishes, why did they think that would be?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yes, Jesju was pisces or aries or somewhere in between. Another one of his sons might be born on 6th of June 2012, when we can see the Mother Lucifer of the Zodiak pass infront of the Sun disk at sunrise. An awesome day indeed! How we await his just appearance!

[edit on 6/12/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
While I am in total agreement that Jesus was not born in or on December 25th,I do offer the following for an alternative for consideration.

If, as NeoChristian, contends that the matter revolves aounrd the Gabriel visit to Zacharias, I would suggest the similairities to Abraham would not be applicable.

Luke Chapter 1:11 And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense.
12 And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him.
13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.
14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.

15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.
17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
18 And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years.
19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.

There is something about "even from his mother's womb", that is important, but we'll get there in a few minutes.

Yes, Gabriel did visit Mary in the Sixth Month of Elizabeth's conception, but what is said?

Luke 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;
40 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

The 12 Month Scenario doesn't work. John was still within the womb. IF the 12 Month timeframe Neo offered was accurate, John would have been born by then. But we have confirmation that differs to suggest the period of time was a Nine Month Scenario.

Luke 1:56 And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.
57 Now Elisabeth's full time came that she should be delivered; and she brought forth a son.

So, there is no indications a period of 12 months was viable or an consideration that could be taken as accurate.

Mary's told of her conception during the 6th month of Elizabeth's conception, and in haste visited Elizabeth and stayed there 3 months, with both Elizabeth, and John the Baptist still within the womb, knowing and acknowledging being in the presence of the Lord, the second they heard Mary's Voice.

The Balance of this must then address, when John the Baptist was born. Knowing this, we can add the 6 months and firmup a time for Christ's Birth.

If I understood what was offered about John correctly, it is expected he was Born in March. That would place Christ's Birth in September, wouldn't it?

Is there not a Jewish Holy Feastival occuring in Late September, which would require the Jew to be at home? Would this not be the period when a census would make sense? Is this not the period of the Feast of Trumpets? Is not Christ's return associated with the Last Trump?

Just throwing things outhere for consideration.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyhee
...........and you get A.D. 2016

This year could be extremely important biblically. For the next true Jubilee year in Israel should..............

I understand what you have offered, and would tend to agree, but I think something else is important that seemed to be overlooked.

Although at this time, I lack the Supportive links, which maybe one such as yourself could aquire due to your "Astrological Interests", I would like to remind you of the BLOOD MOONS and the effects these have had on ISRAEL throughout it's History.

I listen to a View from Space, aired Saturdays Evenings and Hosted by Gary The Spaceman Bell. (No, he has nothing to do with Art Bell or C2C) His topic does fit within everthing ATS, but he did a special about Israel and he concluded that many of the MAJOR EVENTS in Israel have occured during the Blood Moon's.

The Balfour Declaration.
The Re-Creation of Israel 1948
The Six Day War and reclaimation of Jerusalem. 1967

It was also suggested, many of the "Historical Events of Ancient Israel" also occured during Blood Moons.

Funny, but the next series of Blood Moons, (3, I believe), will all occur around 2015.

2012, and the Rise of the Antichrist + 3 1/2 Years and we have 2015-2016, which biblically is protrayed as "Important Times in Israel" again.

Of course, I just used 2012 due to the Global Importance this date seems to suggest, but strangely it seems to be fitting.

If you are able to research this from your end, I would like to see if this was accurate. I will look into it, if needed, but do not know exactly where I would start doing so.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shane
The 12 Month Scenario doesn't work.

Yes, it does. John's father who was a Levite, worked shifts in the Temple, which meant staying in Jerusalem for a period of several months at a time. It was during one of these morning services Gabriel shows himself while Zacharjah is burning the insense as part of the daily sacrifice and says John will vbe born (typically a year later). Remember that Zacharjah completes his turn before he moves back home and even a while after he's come home, his wife Elisabeth is with child. Zacharjah is visited by Gabriel at or around Midsummer or there about. Three months later he is back home with his wife, who soon gets pregnant around [hush] "Hasj-jahn-a'ganjah". Six moths later Gabriel visits Mary, who then runs to Elisabeth because of what the angel says. John kicks it and they both fall into superlatives and high quotes. At midsummer about three months later, Mary has to leave for home, maybe due to morning sickness (?), and that my friends is the spark of the Holy Spirit turned into a nuclear reaction. Nine months later Jesju is born. In March 6BCE.

[edit on 7/12/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

[edit on 7/12/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger

This is common knowledge you aren't throwing anything in anyone's face. Christians know its not His real birthday but since we can't pinpoint the actual day we stick with tradition. Yes we know Christmas has pagan origins, it has a lot of beliefs rolled in to one. Not that any of that really matters now, Christmas is hardly what it was meant to be.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
since we can't pinpoint the actual day we stick with tradition

And tradition wants it Jesju's sign was the fish. You can see it on peoples' bumpers and doormats. And another tradition, astrology turned the equinox page at or around Jesju. Age of the Fish.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join