It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations 6:8 Pale Horse Rider...SMH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
REVELATIONS 6:8
Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth

7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Ok so there is a lot of talk of doomsday and vaccine this and chemtrail that. My question for the ATS IS HOW WILL THE PALE HORSE RIDER *DEATH* WHO ALSO HAS *HADES* FOLLOWING HIM RIDE. When this rider of the apocolyps begins to ride DEATH FOLLOWES HIM. Feel free to use your imaginations friends. Ok I have to go to work so I will check back a.s.a.p.

TTYL

[edit on 11/17/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

[edit on Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:21:39 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
sounds like that virus outbreak in the Ukraine..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
sounds like a metophore for any plauges/pandemics/wars/drout/famine that has ever or will ever exist.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Everyone knows what the pale rider will look like.
They even made a movie about him.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbac02362240.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Ok so there is a lot of talk of doomsday and vaccine this and chemtrail that. My question for the ATS IS HOW WILL THE PALE HORSE RIDER *DEATH* WHO ALSO HAS *HADES* FOLLOWING HIM RIDE. When this rider of the apocolyps begins to ride DEATH FOLLOWES HIM. Feel free to use your imaginations friends. Ok I have to go to work so I will check back a.s.a.p.

TTYL

Here is my suggested commentary...

The word translated 'pale' means Green or a Pale Yellow.
The word 'sword' describes a Long Sword or Lance worn by a warrior or Knight.
Hunger can mean famine, or to be deprived of adequate nutrition.
Beasts usually mean political or religious powers...
...but can also mean literal animals or biological organisms.

Often words in Revelation can have multiple meanings.

Green/Pale/Yellow
The color of sputum produced by an infection.
The color of skin or eyes of an infected person.
'Green' is a movement that believes there are too many people on the earth.

Sword
An expert military instrument used to kill.

Hunger/Famine
Many viruses kill by depriving the body of necessary nutrients...
...AIDS competes for Selenium + three essential amino acids...
...Pnuemonic Plague kills by starving the body of oxygen.

Viruses also take advantage of a persons nutrient deficiencies...
...low levels of Vitamin D3, C, Selenium or Zinc.

Beasts of the earth
Bacteria and viruses are small beasts.
Political powers that are responsible.

Therefore, death by weaponized micro-organisms.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by troubleshooter]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
ESV [English Standard Version] reads as
"And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth."

Cross references inform us that wild beasts are just that, wild beasts...famine and hunger are mentioned in other judgments and "poisonous pestilence" is mentioned as a judgment in Deut 32:24

There are still 3 horses to come before this guy...well these guys? is hades a guy or just a thing...wtf I didn't learn this part in Bible classes lol

How will he ride? Who knows...wars, violence and civil unrest, food shortages, famines, people starving and dying of hunger, most likely wars/violence over food...infectious diseases or maybe even biological warfare...it's hard to imagine "wild beasts" in todays modern age but if there are thousands of homeless dying in the streets who knows, there may be packs of wolves and mountain lions roaming the streets for food for themselves, or possibly animals carrying diseases. A quarter of the Earth suffers the passing of the the Pale Horse, only to be swept into the burning torment of Hades who quickly follows.

Not a time I'd like to see but I think we can all imagine this happening if there was a global economic collapse...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Good thread, if we are talking about the end of the world we should discuss the first text I know of to talk about it:

I think these riders are metaphors for time periods.

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
— Revelation 6:1-2 NIV

This is the waring times of man before we came up with metallurgy and used bow and arrow to fight. We followed kings, hence the crown and we rode out like conquerers.

When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a huge sword.
— Revelation 6:3-4 NIV

This is the waring time frame of man after we learned to forge metals. We now had swords to fight with.

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"
— Revelation 6:5-6 NIV

This is the Financial times. The days of man that brought money and economics. When we became more civilized and worked instaed of war, as much anyway, we never seem to stop the wars. The scales are to weigh goods and money.

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
— Revelation 6:7-8 NIV

This is the final timeframe of man. How long it will last is another interpretation. But when it is over so are we. I am not sure exactly what Hades is. I don;'t believe it is death as some say because it is mentioned with death in other places as well. Death and Hades. Some say it is hell.

Notice none of the riders are given a name except the last one Death. Notice he is not carrying any weapon. We had a bow, a sword, and scales (money is used as a weapon), and the last one has nothing except POWER. The power to kill with all the weapons, Sword, Famine, plague, and the beasts.

Death is the only one left to arrive in my opinion.

The question is, are we still on the third horse, or has the financial wars ended yet? We still fight with economic sanctions so maybe the fourth horse has not yet arrived.

So is this virus the plague mentioned in the end of days prophecy? Well we know there will be a plague.

There is so much more in revelations if you try to look at scientifically.

It's the poisen locust I don't want to see. You will be sick for five months and hope to die but won't. That does not sound good. Now is this a plague, a religion, a group of people, a virus, or a bioweapon?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

A quarter of the Earth is almost all the land. 70% of the earth is water.

I interpret this as meaning he was given power over all the land and not the sea.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by whattheh
Good thread, if we are talking about the end of the world we should discuss the first text I know of to talk about it:

I think these riders are metaphors for time periods.

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
— Revelation 6:1-2 NIV

This is the waring times of man before we came up with metallurgy and used bow and arrow to fight. We followed kings, hence the crown and we rode out like conquerers.

When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a huge sword.
— Revelation 6:3-4 NIV

This is the waring time frame of man after we learned to forge metals. We now had swords to fight with.

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"
— Revelation 6:5-6 NIV

This is the Financial times. The days of man that brought money and economics. When we became more civilized and worked instaed of war, as much anyway, we never seem to stop the wars. The scales are to weigh goods and money.

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
— Revelation 6:7-8 NIV

This is the final timeframe of man. How long it will last is another interpretation. But when it is over so are we. I am not sure exactly what Hades is. I don;'t believe it is death as some say because it is mentioned with death in other places as well. Death and Hades. Some say it is hell.

Notice none of the riders are given a name except the last one Death. Notice he is not carrying any weapon. We had a bow, a sword, and scales (money is used as a weapon), and the last one has nothing except POWER. The power to kill with all the weapons, Sword, Famine, plague, and the beasts.

Death is the only one left to arrive in my opinion.

The question is, are we still on the third horse, or has the financial wars ended yet? We still fight with economic sanctions so maybe the fourth horse has not yet arrived.

So is this virus the plague mentioned in the end of days prophecy? Well we know there will be a plague.

There is so much more in revelations if you try to look at scientifically.

It's the poisen locust I don't want to see. You will be sick for five months and hope to die but won't. That does not sound good. Now is this a plague, a religion, a group of people, a virus, or a bioweapon?

WOW!! That could be one of the best explainations for the Four Horsemen that I have ever read! A big, fat star for you!! Here is my explaination:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist...)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Ok so there is a lot of talk of doomsday and vaccine this and chemtrail that. My question for the ATS IS HOW WILL THE PALE HORSE RIDER *DEATH* WHO ALSO HAS *HADES* FOLLOWING HIM RIDE. When this rider of the apocolyps begins to ride DEATH FOLLOWES HIM. Feel free to use your imaginations friends. Ok I have to go to work
so I will check back a.s.a.p.

As I was reading this I kept having flashes of the mural inside the Denver airport of the guy in a pale green army uniform holding a sword surrounded by a li e of pale or obviously not healthy looking women holing their dead babies.

TTYL

Here is my suggested commentary...

The word translated 'pale' means Green or a Pale Yellow.
The word 'sword' describes a Long Sword or Lance worn by a warrior or Knight.
Hunger can mean famine, or to be deprived of adequate nutrition.
Beasts usually mean political or religious powers...
...but can also mean literal animals or biological organisms.

Often words in Revelation can have multiple meanings.

Green/Pale/Yellow
The color of sputum produced by an infection.
The color of skin or eyes of an infected person.
'Green' is a movement that believes there are too many people on the earth.

Sword
An expert military instrument used to kill.

Hunger/Famine
Many viruses kill by depriving the body of necessary nutrients...
...AIDS competes for Selenium + three essential amino acids...
...Pnuemonic Plague kills by starving the body of oxygen.

Viruses also take advantage of a persons nutrient deficiencies...
...low levels of Vitamin D3, C, Selenium or Zinc.

Beasts of the earth
Bacteria and viruses are small beasts.
Political powers that are responsible.

Therefore, death by weaponized micro-organisms.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Ophiuchus13]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whattheh

Cool interpretation.

I'm hoping that the Revelations verse that said something like, "and he ruled with the beast for an hour," means it's just for a few months (with a day being generally interpreted as a year).

Of course, it will last as long as it needs to last.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thanks for all of your input friends. I have always payed close attention to the book of revelations, because some of the activities can be used as BIBLE TIME MARKERS. I feel that once this PALE HORSE rider begins to ride, there is no way to miss this BIBLE TIME MARKER or misunderstand this sign. I personally when evaluating this rider think of ZOMBIES/dead humans being reanimated by some "STRANGE" CHEMICAL REACTION with a VIRUS that forces the dead tissue to eat flesh for energy my (IMAGINATION) of course.

link   
[edit on 11/18/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

link   

link   
TRIPLE POST ACCIDENT

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus13

WHATS UP TWIN

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I made a mistake with my reply the first time cause i replied from my iphone and was not able to scroll down to the bottome or the thread that i tried to reply to the poster "troubleshooter"..So here is what i was trying to say the first time..

As I was reading this I kept having flashes of the mural inside the Denver airport of the guy in a pale green army uniform holding a sword stabbing the dove surrounded by a line of pale or obviously not healthy looking women holding their dead babies.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Green is the color of Islam.

Hades is Hell.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
hades was hebrew sheol, nothing more than being sleep in OT times

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by psychic-investigators.com

Yes,I've heard that definition of Hades before too,referring to sleep.

I was going by the King James version,1931.

Either way,this Pale Horse is bad news!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join