It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question about what it was

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have come into contact with a few ET's in my time, yet one time I saw one that has not communicated with me. It was passing through my room-in spirit form. I am just merely curious if anyone knows what it was or has seen them as well-if there's pics or anything. I just think it'd be interesting!

This being from what I can recall (and I know humans have a poor memory lol) a tall skinny body, long arms, tight suit-(maybe a hood, I can't remember-I may have to get out my notes but I forget what year (which book i put it in) this was) He had what I've always described as a "banana nose" Like gonzo! lol. Large forehead, pointy chin.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Thoughts and questions yes. So this happened and it didn't scare you at all? This thing just passes thru and you decide to take notes? You even get mad because it wouldn't talk to you?
The next one that does talk to you, ask it .

[edit on 16-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Thoughts and questions yes. So this happened and it didn't scare you at all? This thing just passes thru and you decide to take notes? You even get mad because it wouldn't talk to you?
The next one that does talk to you, ask it .

[edit on 16-11-2009 by randyvs]

I wasn't mad lol- I said I was curious.

I am a spiritual medium, able to see the Other Side since birth. Being able to see other entities is a natural thing for me(as is communication), so I wasn't scared. I had my whole childhood to get used to it. Yeppers, I keep journals of my experiences. I started to journal my life when I was 9 years old. If anyone has watched Greys Anatomy where we find one of the girls mothers diaries- boxes and boxes of them-That'll be me one day

Seems like there are lots of people here who've done research on other life forms that I may never have heard of before-I thought it would be interesting and benificial to find out if there are other people who saw this description or know of anything that mentions it.

join