It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu (Bio Genocide weapon) status from Norway.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, here we go, people that have taken the vaccine are starting to fall ill.
The worst part is that the people affected reports it to FHI (Health Department) and they do not take note of the reported case of side effect.

FHI was Funded by Rockefeller and is spreading propeganda from WHO which ofcourse the Govt. along with FHI claims are real facts.
Obviously those are not real facts, cause people are getting real sick and no one is talking about it.

I have on a personal side noticed that the Media here havent mentioned the swine flu for two days, and that is in timeframe of the first attempt by an victim of the swine flu Jab stepped up and said it was the Vaccine..

Funny isn't it ....

Also, Camilla Stoltenberg is the siter of Norway's Prime Minister and owns Shares in Glaxo SK. Ohhhh, just coincedences ??? Think NOT !!

Here is a link for the Norwegian readers , and if more people could just comment with own stories of friends or friends of friends, it be nice....

VG Debatt

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
More deaths or ills from the shot are expected Dec 17 the earliest
this will be 1979 all over again mark my words.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Bio Genocide Weapon. Hmm
Everyone I know who has had the shot are fine.

This is a cash grab. You do not kill the people that feed you. A lot of things make people ill. Our species is just weak. Disinfectants killing everything we should be exposed to, to make us stronger...only makes us sicker now, when we ARE exposed.

This is not a bio weapon to depopulate the earth. Even if it inadvertently does depopulate the earth of some people. The result is $$$

I remain certain that any depopulation attempt would be sudden, mass, and not effected by my choice to partake in a given antagonistic event to begin the process.

But that is just me. IF I end up wrong, well then I owe you and many others an apology. But before that, I would deliver justice to those that intentionally caused my beautiful child to die. IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN, related to to vaccine.
Because my health professional advised me this shot would help him fight this better. And while he did contract the H1N1 flu AFTER receiving the shot, it was not severe at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

my my you sure are defending big pharmacies
like i said deaths will take time or any reactions will take time, just wait and see,

I am sure your friends are fine no offense but maybe they are telling you that so you wont be worried?

another note all health professionals are none tools and are some part of the government.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Exactly. The thing is, if they wanted there to be bad effects from the vaccine, they would at least plan it to be in the longer term. Secondly, if depopulation was the aim, all they would have had to do was introduce something truly deadly.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Naw, not defending them. You did not read what I put. It is a cash grab. They are disgusting in their fear mongering to get you to get the shot.
When the H1N1 flu is just the flu. We all had it. It was actually way easier than the influenza. It just lingered longer.

I am listening to my health care professional, before listening to a bunch of people on threads on a website, that have consistently wrongly predicted the end of the world and other things. bla bla.

However, this is one conspiracy that I buy into. When it comes to the $$$ only.

And also, my health care professional is a close friend who does not want to depopulate the earth starting with my 5 year old.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well, I have alot of second hand stories okey, dont tell me I am a liar.
I may be wrong about things, but I never lie,my neighbours coworker has been ill for 11 days now, it started about three days after the Jab, sothis is for real, the Media is shutting up, and Health Department Aint logging it ...

Why is this so hard to grasp ? you never seen a movie where there are corrupt people ? I'm starting to wonder what is going on, it is like 'as long as I'm not affected, it don't Matter' type of mentality.. Sickening ..

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Sorry, I was not calling you a liar. I was just offering my perspective as well. Like I said. Something is definitely up. But I do not believe that it is as sinister as killing everyone. Especially if they have tech advanced enough to time release these deaths, or nano tech, or what have you. It just does not make sense to me, to do it in this way.

All the fear mongering to scare people into getting the shot, was just that.

Like you say, people are and have invested in this in different ways. Someone has to make the vaccine, that millions have been feared into getting.

It is just debating. Maybe even a bit of fear, since I allowed my child to have the vaccine. But it allowed him to fight off the H1N1 better, with his weaker lungs. So I do have to defend that.

I truly am sorry if I offended you. I was not trying to call you a liar. I was just debating, and letting you see another side before panicking full out.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
reply to post by ChemBreather

Sorry, I was not calling you a liar. I was just offering my perspective as well. Like I said. Something is definitely up. But I do not believe that it is as sinister as killing everyone. Especially if they have tech advanced enough to time release these deaths, or nano tech, or what have you. It just does not make sense to me, to do it in this way.

All the fear mongering to scare people into getting the shot, was just that.

Like you say, people are and have invested in this in different ways. Someone has to make the vaccine, that millions have been feared into getting.

It is just debating. Maybe even a bit of fear, since I allowed my child to have the vaccine. But it allowed him to fight off the H1N1 better, with his weaker lungs. So I do have to defend that.

I truly am sorry if I offended you. I was not trying to call you a liar. I was just debating, and letting you see another side before panicking full out.

It is cool, Im okey, I'm just starting to see peopl I know and people in my contry falling sick, and the Media is telling Lies and Half truths..
Look here, this is Norway's leading MainStream outlet, ok :
VG Swine Flu article in Norwegian
[exMoldal varslet arbeidsgiver og ble sendt hjem fra jobben. De neste dagene beskriver hun som et mareritt. Hun var livredd og ba moren om å være hos henne mens samboeren var på jobb.

- Hele torsdag og fredag hadde jeg en følelse av å skulle besvime. Jeg kjente prikkinger i hele kroppen. Jeg var nummen i ansiktet, spesielt rundt munnen. Noen ganger kjentes det ut som om tunga vokste. Jeg fikk også den samme løksmaken i munnen som når man tar narkose, forteller hun.

Hun fikk var også kvalm, fikk hodepine og hadde tåkesyn i flere dager.

- Jeg turte ikke å kjøre bil, sier hun.

I try to translate here : (
)
Moldal told her employer that she was sick and was sent home from work.
The following days she describes as a nightmare. She was terrified and asked her mother to stay at home with her as the boyfriend was at work.

on thursday and friday, I had the feeling I was going to pass out,I could feel tingling all over my body. I was numb in my face, especialy in the Mouth area and some times it felt like my toung grew larger.
I got the taste of Onions in my mouth, as when in anestasia, she says.

She also had nausia, dizzyness and blurred vision, she dared not to drive her car. ''

Well, that is about it, but , it is Not the Only repport, there are 94 'official' repports of 700.000 'elegded' vaccinated persons.

I dont know who to trust here, I know people on face book that have been sick and tried to report it, but with no go ...

Ohh, I forgot the important part : this was only 20 minutes after the Jab !!!

[edit on 13/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My mother had the shot along with the regular flu shot and she is fine. She had it done about a month ago. Guess not all peeps get sick. Or die. Guess its all about the body chemistry.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stardust13
My mother had the shot along with the regular flu shot and she is fine. She had it done about a month ago. Guess not all peeps get sick. Or die. Guess its all about the body chemistry.

Yep, not every one gets sick, but the ones who do are also the ones that usually takes the seasonal flu shots, and they are complaining that the side effects are worse than normal and when they report it, they are told it Ain't the vaccine or the ones that get told it is the vaccine are told 'it seems the side effects are more severe than previously known'.

Big surprise since the Jab ain't tested by far ...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

You do know that all the shots have already been paid for by our government right? So the makers of this vaccine couldn't care less about the money. This is much more nefarious than money.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stardust13

Maybe it's all about the vaccine batch number.

Different batches could very well be different viruses, bacteria or other substances custom tailored to create different symptoms in different parts of the world (see list 2, item 1).

We don't have much info yet but we do have some facts:

1) Baxter contaminated a significant quantity of material
2) The WHO changed their definition of pandemic
3) Some people are having serious reaction to the vaccines

My speculation:

1) The WHO and governments are trying to ramp up a controlled panic
2) It's a power grab to transfer national sovereignty to global government
3) It's a money grab for big pharma

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Or, it could really be to help people. Because the gov't feels guilty about breaking our species down into a pile of weakened goo, in all their previous cash grabs.

Doubtful, but why can't conspiracy theories go the other way, too?

I only defend, because my 5 year old had the shot. Got the flu anyways, but fought it off just fine. And is fine. He isn't zombified, or lost IQ points, or dead.

Who's gov't has already paid for the vaccine? They've struck a deal to pay eventually.

$$$ are involved. IN that I trust./

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Vaccines do not come ready to inject, the virus and the additives are added by the people that will be administering the vaccines because the life of the vaccine is short.

One of the main issues with safety are that once the vaccine reach the areas or groups that will be doing the local mixing is no ways to tell if the people that will be doing the mixing are experts or just anybody that can get their hands in it..

Vaccines without the proper mixing can become either dangerous or will have not effect of those injected.

So for all of those that will be getting this waste of time vaccine with dangerous side effects better make sure who is been doing your local mixing.

BTW the side effects are in full gear but the government is burying the side effects with local weekly statistics to protect pharma and themselves, contrary with the swine flu death that now the CDC can scrap for deceiving numbers as early as April and take into account all deaths that have to do with pneumonia alone, because swine flu death are not enought to justify pandemic and national emergency.

Got to love deception and how they are played in this country where we the consumers are nothing but numbers with dollar signs.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here in Norways neighbouring country first reports of ppl taking the shot and falling ill have also started to surface. Yesterday they reported a 11year old girl died of sudden pneumonia 1 week after getting the vaccine, while in the ICU

What shocks me is msm reported it as just another swine flu death, and did not even mention she had got the shot. It was just by chance i happened to stumble upon a video of the press conference held at the hospital, where the doctor mentioned it briefly.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You dont think it would be slightly suspicious if people started dropping dead right after taking the shot?

Do you think the guys doing this are complete morons?

People keep playing them for fools, despite all their successes so far.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The first cases of side effects has hit the news here in Denmark as well, mild so far - nausea and dizziness.

Two of my friends *think* they have had it, but haven't seen anything epidemic about it yet, it's flu season after all. Haven't had the flu in 18 years myself and i don't plan on getting this one either.

Flu shots will be given free to risk groups (elderly, and immune deficient - which is always done in flu season) Any reaming doses will be offered for purchase for the rest of the population.

I advise my friends against taking it unless they REALLY need it.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
As long as the vaccine is not mandatory there is no major threat from it. I do not believe it is lethal, but surely it has side effects - like many drugs and other optional vaccines. It is not mandatory so you have the right not to take it - it is best to educate your closest friends and family asap so they can make the right decision.

Tell me Chem, do you guys have to sign a disclaimer/agreement before taking the vaccine?

Here in Serbia there were many conflicting reports on the spread of the virus, many false reports coming from the ministry (later admitted by the minister), many false advises which only contributed to the spread of disease (!) etc. Almost as if someone wants to spread panic and chaos.

Today our health minister has said "many doctors want to spread fear by stating how vaccine does more bad than good, do not trust them." - he literally said that, do not trust your doctors if they are against the vaccine. How about that?

Anyway, it's still not mandatory so we don't have to take it if we don't want to. I hope for the best.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Over 700,000 Norwegians have been vaccinated by now.

In Norway, 700,000 have been vaccinated with Pandemrix - vaccine against H1N1. In the wake of the many vaccinations overturn it in now with reports of possible side effects. These include reported there are now about serious side effects such as death, life-threatening disease and persistent disability.

Peace,
Mulder

<<   2 >>

join