It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I agreed to become a suicide bomber'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

A 14-year-old boy in the tribal region of Bajaur, in north-west Pakistan, says he was detained by Taliban forces who tried to turn him into a suicide bomber. The boy is now in army hands.
He provided a detailed account to BBC correspondent Orla Guerin. His story cannot be independently verified.

There were five people who came after me from a place in Bajaur. They tricked me. They told me they were going to behead my father.
I went with them but my father wasn't there. They tied me up.
They said: 'You have two choices. We will behead you, or you will become a suicide bomber.' I refused.
There were two more guys of my age. They were also training to be suicide bombers. If we refused they would tie our hands behind our backs, blindfold us and start beating us.
They brainwashed us and told us we would go to heaven. They said 'there will be honey and juice and God will appear in front of you. You will have a beautiful house in Heaven'.
We used to ask them to let us out to pray. They would reply 'you are already on your way to heaven. You don't need to pray.'
They beat me hard for five days. I wasn't given any food. While they were beating me I agreed to become a suicide bomber. They separated me from the other boys....(continued)

The cowardly Taliban, who won't even fight what they call their enemy themselves. They hide behind women and children and brainwash kids into becoming suicide bombers. I wish every child in Afghanistan & Pakistan were as brave and intelligent as this kid to stand up to the Taliban.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by john124]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is a sobering reality of the mentality of our enemy. It is appearant that they will do ANYTHING to get an attack off. We are not dealing with rational people, to them the Geneva Convention means nothing. We are at war with an enemy who hides behind their children... How are we supposed to win? I think it is either time to send in a surge, or bring our brave and honorable men and women home.

-E-

P.S. I was saving my 1000th post for a worthy thread, and here it is!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
well, This also has been going on for a very long time. I have always hoped for Peace for the entire planet. But this won't ever happen unless the planet is eliminated of all people and givin a second chance to start over or for all we know a fourth chance. Regardless, terrorists are not real men or women, they are shells of poor examples of humans. It is truly a shameful thing these people even exist. I also never really know what to believe when it comes to the news or the presented scenario. I have heard that the CIA also funds terrorism, so really what is the truth. Nevertheless, it would be a terrible thing to fall victim of being forced to do something so heinous.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Dang, that stinks,

As a christian, who hears from Islam that they praise the same God, it almost doesn't make sense. The books both preach things like go forth and multiply, but as a man, that's not fighting. if i wanted to go fight, I'd make sure I outnumbered scouts and attack them and pick them off (I'm sure USA has ways around it but...).

true cowards We need to share money instead of this nonsense. War sucks. So do drugs. lets do neither and just hang out

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vonholland

Actually some drugs are nice.... for a few hours.... then you feel rotten afterwards! So yeah pretty nasty # to avoid.

Of course I'm not speaking of the drug that grows in Afghanistan.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by john124]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Since 7 out of 10 Brits are now in favour of a complete withdrawl within 12 months, we can expect a lot more stories like this from the British Bull$%!t Corporation in their effort to support Government and control the minds of the gullible public.

Child suicide bombers are nothing new so why the the media attention now?? See through this and take it for what it is, BBC BS.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

All I have to say about this is that all people in the Taliban must die.

They are the most evil people on the planet.

Satan will welcome them.

And, btw, where were this boy's parents?

top topics

join