It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edmonton UFO -June 9th 2009 with video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Good day all,

Just thought I would share a video that a friend and I had taken while going on a photo romp throughout Edmonton. It was this past summer June 9 approximately 8 pm or so. We had just reached the bowling greens at the lower part of the legislature grounds when something had caught my eye. An object was moving in the sky from south east to north west in a very tight straight line. I had mentioned to my companion "S" to grab the camera and video the object. the UFO originally started off in a triangular shape and it looked as though it was changing color from black to white and sometimes iridescent. The shape as well also changed as it flew by. What was more astonishing was that no one else on the grounds was looking at what were looking. I dunno , I think i had stunned c@nt face for hours after the fact. The video is alot shaky and not in focus but it is completely legit. Enjoy

media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-11-2009 by MrRoboto]

[edit on 11-11-2009 by MrRoboto]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Member tools, media account, login, upload,

Cant wait to see your swamp gas/weather baloon video.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
allright i uploaded the video on media

its on my account i guess.

here is the link

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Not bad, what time of day was this again?
It looks like baloons to me, or kind of like the UFO from the F16 chase video, or a Nazi Bell UFO. Hope someone with some video editing can enhance the clear frames.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by dashen]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I thought intially it was baloons but when it passed over it was very opaque and not balloons in my opinion. It was about 8pm.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Did it look like anything linked above?
Did it make a sound?
Did it blink, turn, accelerate?
How high up do you guess it was?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Did it look like anything linked above?
Did it make a sound?
Did it blink, turn, accelerate?
How high up do you guess it was?

I suppose it looked more like the f16 one, but it seemed to change color and shape. It was not like the Nazi bell UFO
As for the sound, soundless. It just travelled in a straight steady line until we couldn't see it anymore.

As for the height hard to gage, there was a commercial airline that had almost flown parallel to it and the object itself seemed to be at a higher altitude.

hope this helps

[edit on 10-11-2009 by MrRoboto]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
When you were looking at it with the naked eye did it look like video, or was it just a dot?
What kind of colors did it cast off?

How long did you guys see it for?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
To me it looks like a pair of balloons stuck together, one silver the other light blue. It may have appeared to change shape if it was spinning or turning in the wind so its angle appears to change to you. Did it seem to rotate at all like that? It's color could also shift as sunlight hits it at different positions if its rotating.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

With the naked eye it was alot more clear, definitely had started as a triangular shape. Was not a little dot. It had gone right over us at one point. the colour started as black, then shimmered to like a whitish color, a little blue at times. and then the shape looked as though it changed, however that could be a play with shadows and light. we watched it for labout 3 minutes I had My Nikon coolpix and it didn't capture anything. My friend has a canon slr i think and that what that was captured. I wish i brought my tripod as footage is really shaky. But as you mentioned there are parts when its pretty clear...ish.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicodeme

Hi,
It didn't seem to rotate but it was pretty high so im uncertain. I've seen balloons that were tethered together and it didn't seem like it. But I don't know maybe.

Just really bizarre.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm no imaging expert. I'd like to gt a few on the thread to digest your video. But the more i see it, it looks legit, dare i say it. I hope I dont regret it.

Ok, lemme see if I can snag a few pros...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I understand the skeptism, and trust me i'm the same way. Thats why I brought the video here. took a while before I had the balls to do it. But I have to credit my friend Shannon for capturing it.
But please have people look at it, I am just as curious as everyone else.

But I give you my word, I know its meaningless on the web, but I give you my word, not doctored, or fake. It may be something explainable but im excited if its someything that can't be explained.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Big surprise, everyone is asleep. And soon I will be too. May I suggest you tweek your thread title to recruit an expert or two, and to indicate that you have a video. G'night y'all, and g'luck.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
could you post those pictures you took of it also?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

k well i have found the photos and circled said object, however im getting an error. They are pretty big files.
\
any insight?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Use a photo editing program like Photoshop, GIMP or Paint Shop Pro to decrease the quality of the photo so the size is smaller. Just make sure the quality doesn't go down so much that the object looks like mush.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Nicodeme]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
hmmm herein lies the problem, my regular computer that had photoshop has crapped out and im on this netbook that blows. i will check with my friend and see if they have any photos on their camera

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRoboto

You can resize the images in MS Paint as well.

As for what I believe it to be? 3 maybe 4 mylar balloons tied together, although it's difficult to say from the video provided, maybe the pictures will help.

Anyway, a screen shot from your vid:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d079b5cba48d.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It just reminds me a lot of the "canadian morphing" ufo.
here is a pic and the story you posted elsewhere.

While strolling through the Alberta Legislature grounds a silvery, luminescent craft flew over the bowling greens at approximately 8pm MST. A couple of the pictures showed several small light orbs were also around this UFO, but I could only upload one photo on this entry. It changed color from black-ish, to almost pink and blue with bubble-like protrusions. We captured a few pictures, and some pretty shaky video. It caught us off guard it was so unusual looking. I'm so grateful I had my camera: I'd intended to shoot some flowers. A jet was flying behind in the distance and we noticed long contrails/chemtrails from several of the jets flying over the city this evening. I didn't capture the two in the same video though. Exciting! **I have additional photos and video if admin wishes to contact me privately via email. Please exclude my name and contact info from being publicy displayed as I wish to remain anonymous, however, I think more attention should be given to this subject publicly and by our governing officials. Thank you.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/916eb20680d8.jpg[/atsimg]
www.aufosg.com...

Here you leave out the light orbs, I would love to see this frame by frame i will send u my email address if you want me to analyze it frame by frame

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join