It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1100 Gold has been achieved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

1100 Gold has been achieved

www.kitco.com

www.kitco.com...

not really a story, but it happened just moments ago.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just moments ago gold hit the elusive $1100 mark.

Now as some analysts have predicted "the sky is the limit". Makes one wonder just how high it will go. The estimations on its true value vary greatly but all agree it will be far higher than its present value.

Only time will tell if the plunge protection team can keep gold from continuing its meteoric rise.

www.kitco.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-11-2009 by WWJFKD]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

It looks like India bought low.
Someday they will sell high?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Investors favoring on buying gold instead of investing on the dollar. You have been warned that gold will skyrocket. Wonder what the gas prices will look like again?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

I shudder to think, If we have gas prices like we had a few years ago over 4 dollars a gallon, I dont think many people could fiscally survive it this time due to the unemployment.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If everyone is buying gold isnt it usually smarter to dump your gold?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by (C2C)
If everyone is buying gold isnt it usually smarter to dump your gold?

Still got a huuuuuuuge way to go before this grain of truth becomes apparent. Gold still doesn't compute for the vast amount of people out there.

Once gold starts its parabolic spike, and it really starts to hit the headlines - that's when the Johnny-come-latelies will want in. That's also when you might start thinking about partially moving away from gold, temporarily.

In the meantime we have solid support from the central bankers - if there was REAL danger of gold collapsing, India - a country synonomous with gold historically - would certainly not have bought its 200 tonnes recently at 1047.

I think Jim Sinclair's countdown for dollar death - or at least some major currency event - ends this week too. Should be an interesting week!

Gold at 2500-3000 is certainly achievable. Many say higher. Only a snakeoil salesman though will tell you gold is overvalued. Even now at record levels, it's still undervalued in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Good lord, how much Gold has to be trading hands to make this kind of jump.

www.kitco.com...

And its still going up.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am going to make a prediction.

Gold will be in the $650 range a year from now.

Just remember this when you by your gold.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I don't think all those smiley faces are really necessary ... anyways..

The Dollar hit $1.50/Euro as well .. meaning the Dollar run ended and all was fine, then it tanks again .. imo, it looks like it's on a slow and steady way down. Gold will thus have to go up.... $1,100 may very well be seen as a deal in a few months. We could be heading towards 1980 style inflation, which led to Gold reaching it's highest ever cost relative to Dollar value.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
My friends is Gold heading for 1200 today? This is shocking. I have never seen gold move like this. were at 1189 and climbing. It has been in a steady increase since I started watching it last night somewhere in the 1160s.

www.kitco.com...

[edit on 25-11-2009 by WWJFKD]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So much forr the 1100's

Onward and upward

www.kitco.com...

new topics

top topics

join