It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure commercial

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chastral

The reason no significant UFO artifact will ever be shown to the 'masses' is because these crafts arent Alien. We are making them with advance technologies like tesla's free energy and a lot of other high tech things.

Why are they so secret? What would the masses do if they ever found out there was free energy? The hundreds of dollars a month almost every family pays for gasoline and energies thats not needed... the disgust, and the evolution of their situational awareness. Just think how betrayed they would all feel.

I'm sure that is true in a lot of cases, even still, if that is what is being hidden from us - technology that would change the world, then people have a right to know about it.

People in general are fed up. Politics, the economy, quality of life, you name it. Everyone knows the world is crooked and broken, you can feel it. I think what everyone, especially everyone on this board, is striving for is truth, even if it's just small truths. So, even if the truth is hard for people to swallow, we still deserve to know. And we're not going to find out anything by isolating ourselves on the internet , through movies, and living our lives in a virtual bubble.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

thanks.... its great to see such positive enthusiasm...

imho... said commercial could be more compelling if the 'free energy' factor is played in instead of the ufo / or lets say along with/after the ufo line......

like something in the end saying..... 'you want paradise'...... be part of it.... whatever....

S&F

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

I think its a great idea, not just for UFO disclosure, but disclosure of other facts as well. I was looking at ATS's statistical info and last year in all of 2008 there were 25,171,095 people that visited this website, www.abovetopsecret.com..., anyway since this site is really the number one consipracy site on the net, maybe we could set up some sort of fund that users can contribute to, (truth fund?) and use those funds for disclosure projects.

I havent read every page of this thread so if this idea has already came and went i apologize for mentioning it.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I disclosure commercial? It's so obvious and easy, that I'm surprised this hasn't been thought of before. What an amazing idea.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Its a novel idea.

But I don't think it will make any of those with MAJESTIC clearance to have a change of heart.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by xEphon

I agree. Hey, I already can think of a theme and the lines...Check it out:

Scene fade-in. Showing the night sky above with stars.
Narrator voice: "Space."
After 2 seconds, continues:
"Have you ever thought wheter we are alone?"
Showing Earth, then fast zooming out of solar system, galaxy, etc.
"...In this vast, never ending universe...?"
After 2 seconds
"What's out there?"
Quick showing of UFO footage from the past 60 years (12 seconds)
"What's waiting for us?
Showing some positive images...with Steven Greer talking how important it is, quickly showing him, Bassett and others... (10 seconds)
"Demand what you have the right to know."
Website links...
End

Let's get Morgan Freeman on this RIGHT NOW

These ideas are great. The smartest thing to do for now would be to take these exact baby steps (the grassroots approach) until the ufo Disclosure community can kind of clean itself up a bit. You know? Like, dressing nice for a big presentation. We need to impress.
Once we get a grip on presenting our information to the media, who knows what we can do after that?
We're like the underdogs in one of those Disney movies. With some hard work, careful attention to details, and a lot of support from others, we'll do something incredible that we didn't even know we could do.

FIRST STEP: Invent a name for oursevles to inspire a sense of community.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by letheravensoar

Thanks. Yea, i agree, we need to get organized on this idea. We can do it for shure, why not try, you never know unless you try!

About the name... Telengers ? As in television+messengers? ... or Sheep-Brief ? or... Crystal Saucers ? or Visionaries ?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have thought about this for some time and have produced similar media for such recently in 2008 for MUFON. So we have some ability there I believe.

Time provided, and some creative but intelligent conceptual I would love to produce such videos and media unassociated, and, I will. Current projects have me otherwise alternately focused unfortunately.

My associates and I have been working raising funds for a major UFO reporting and information site already since 2007, and it looks like we will be able to fund that project next year. Then we will sling such media into the proverbial fan.

We are already planning on producing viral videos that serve the purpose of disclosure and joining with other groups like Mufon and similar active reporting sites to up the anti on disclosure by media saturation and generally informing the public. We plan to also provide media and 3D simulations to news and reporting organizations, while teaching other orgs and providing a venue and new tools for them to produce their own media. Teaching to fish, so to speak.

Other programs planned are associated site programs to distribute ideas like this;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb343c8885b2.jpg[/atsimg]

But time is running out, and the constraints are still tight for this. Resistance will be quiet and swift through the media, so thanks to the great spirit for the internet.

We have many concepts, and art ready to publish for the cause, but no funds yet. So, to that end I am going back to work on this very fund raising project now so must push off and back to that.

Keep the faith, and use your creative and conceptual to do it. There is little stopping of honest, imaginative and good ideas.

Unless you want money for it!

ZG

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Great idea.

I'd donate to it if there was a fund set up.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

We have had Disclosure commercials for fifty years, Hollywood makes them...
...they are named Star Wars, Star Trek, 4400, Close Encounters, V, and all/every Vampire movie (story derived from Nephilim hybrids that lacked a certain vitamin and had to get it from human blood).

Do we really have to have more commercials?

[edit on 7-11-2009 by troubleshooter]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by xEphon

...they are named Star Wars, Star Trek, 4400, Close Encounters, V, and all/every Vampire movie (story derived from Nephilim hybrids that lacked a certain vitamin and had to get it from human blood).

There is a difference, between seeing a movie about a giant ape named King Kong or some rediculous parking meter that transforms into a walking soda dispenser. But as much as we all know that commercial ads are contrived by companies to plug their products, we see them as reality.

A sci fi movie is fiction. A UFO commercial on TV between a McDonald's ad and one for Walmart... is different.

Crazy? yes... but again, this is modern reality. It doesn't have to explain itself.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by xEphon

There is a difference, between seeing a movie about a giant ape named King Kong or some rediculous parking meter that transforms into a walking soda dispenser. But as much as we all know that commercial ads are contrived by companies to plug their products, we see them as reality.

A sci fi movie is fiction. A UFO commercial on TV between a McDonald's ad and one for Walmart... is different.

Crazy? yes... but again, this is modern reality. It doesn't have to explain itself.

Entertainment to have us buy into the Alien Hypothesis or Commercials...
...same thing different media.

They are still a bunch of fallen Watchers playing with our heads.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Entertainment to have us buy into the Alien Hypothesis or Commercials... ...same thing different media. They are still a bunch of fallen Watchers playing with our heads.

Yeah, maybe... but they may just be interstellar peeping Toms or a race of evolved toadstools.

Personally? I'd like to see for myself, ya know?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Yeah, maybe... but they may just be interstellar peeping Toms or a race of evolved toadstools.

Personally? I'd like to see for myself, ya know?

Cheers

I have lived a long time and seen stuff I would not wish on any casual observer.

In second Kings you can read this...
"That night the angel of the Lord went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand men in the Assyrian camp." 2 Kings 19:35.

You don't want to mess with the Lord's angels...
...that's the side I am on...
...I am not as keen as you to see fallen Watchers and their spawn.

One unfallen dude slew 185,000 in a night...impressive eh?
The fallen ones are no match for them either...
...they have been without proper nourishment for millenia now...
...it will be the biggest mis-match ever...
...now that game is one I don't want to miss.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You disclosure folks kill me. So freakin what?

You think after 50k people storm washington to tell the feds to get stuffed and they are totally ignored that they will give a crap? Why would they care about bs useless stuff like disclosure when they dont give a rats butt about serious stuff?

come on folks. Really.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I was thinking something more like a simple acronym...
Like:

The CDC
"Commercial Disclosure Crew"

It has a nice ring to it
Easy to remember.

It feels silly, but i think that naming ourselves would really be beneficial. It seems that no one really responded to the prompt, but I'm actually very serious about coming up with a name if we're really going to organize something.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You want to know the best way to quickly overcome the kneejerk reaction? In the commercial, immediately acknowledge that there are a wealth of crackpots, fakes and hoaxes out there which detract from the seriousness of the subject matter. Something like this:

"Extraterrestrial life. Approximately 97% of the evidence supporting the presence of extratterestrial life you see in pictures and video can be explained as hoaxes, conventional aircraft or naturally occurring phenomenon. But have you thought about the 3% that is still unexplained to this day?"

And then unleash a few of the best unexplained videos or photos of UFO encounters.

"Our government is hiding the truth. And it's time you knew what that truth is. Freedom of information and disclosure for all mankind. The lies stop now."

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I'm nervous that maybe there's no point, really, in disclosing this information and that doing so would cause unnecessary panic.

Especially if it's some type of inter-dimensional phenomenon, or quantum manifestation of our subconscious, or some type of entities that are advanced and ancient enough to inhabit the psychic realms. Then, it would especially be a bad idea to hit the average citizen over the head with this type of haunting, overnight revelation.

Or, how about our military and intelligence agencies are aware of these visitations and even involved to some extent but still only really know a fraction of what the heck is going on. "Attention planet, we admit we're being visited by strange beings and have interacted with them but they also seem to be completely superior to us in all facets and can weave in and out of our minds in hallucinatory fashion, bending space and time in the process"

Yea, I say keep anything related to this subject locked up tightly and tucked away, compartmentalized and classified far out of our reach and meddling hands. Let other people have to shoulder the weight of this information on a daily basis. I don't think I'd want to deal with it and I don't think people would be able to learn right away just exactly what they're dealing with. I like my world where I can watch the Giants and eat spaghetteos and think about what new CD's I can maybe purchase this week.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by comm12]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
What you can also do is, get a talk with Steven Greer and support him on his work. Steven is recognized by manny people. Maybe Steven can point some people out to help him. With more people you can do alot more and reach a bigger audience.

If you really think about this serious, you should get in touch with Steven.

And hey, if that dont work, you can always get 10.000+ people and start walking into Area51 along with the biggest TV members to get disclose. They cant shoot down 10.000 unarmed people in front of the Television (CNN,NBC,etc)

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Oxize]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join