It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Table turns on ATS sceptic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hi folks,
just a quick hello, from me........... vince_convinced, nothing too formal.
Working in social housing at the mo,noticing where all my (and your) hard earned taxes are being tossed.

Have to say i'm feeling a little humbled and more enlightened after stumbling across ATS and being the presumptious type (assuming you all to be stewing in a broth of paranoia and 'hard done by the government' self pity, while wearing a tin foil hat hiding from aliens) I have to admit that i was pleasantly surprised by the vast array of topics and the intelligence (or not) with which they are dealt.
Have i stumbled upon the event horizon of realtime knowledge and truth?
Who knows?...
but it certainly makes good toilet reading

Do my next 20 posts have to be intelligent? or just legible?

see you in there!

vince.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"Working in social housing at the mo,noticing where all my (and your) hard earned taxes are being tossed.
"

what you trying to say? i live in "social Housing" something wrong with it?
[snip]

remember we are the ones who clean your pools. fix your cars, build your houses..

[edit on 1-11-2009 by MR BOB]

Mod Edit - Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 3-11-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vince_convinced

Welcome aboard! You can also get your 20 post by posting over at BelowTopSecret.com. If you need any help, or have any questions, feel free to ask

Scooby Doo...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vince_convinced

Were you followed? If not why not? Are you working for them? Don't fib now I have a cardboard CIA detector and you are not looking too good right now.

Welcome aboard Vince.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
what you trying to say? i live in "social Housing" something wrong with it?
you make me sick.

remember we are the ones who clean your pools. fix your cars, build your houses..

Are you working legitamately MR BOB? if so you'll be paying your taxes, your rent and probably one of your neighbours too.
there's possibly nothing wrong with social housing at all, but then i'm not the expert, just the guy who repairs all the damage caused by the (ahem)few(ahem) that dont pay their way.

They'll be the ones eyeing up your big lcd tv while you're busting a gut to buy food!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I do not really know how to respond to your negative vibe and the single emote you directed at me. That in itself is of no difficulty to me, but I am forced to wonder why you had to jump on the OP in the way you did. You literally attacked him out of hand without even asking him to clarify or explain his words which to me seemed were based on his own experiences.

It seems to me that you are simply crashing around looking for an argument for whatever reason you can decide at the time.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow

[edit on 1-11-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join