It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classic TV Series "V" showing today. 11-01-2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There is a classic Television series playing in a marathon today @ 1p EST.

The series is "V" and "V: The Final Battle"

This series is great in my mind and shows what may have perpetuated many of the reptilian theories into mainstream culture.

If you have ever wanted to see this series now is the chance.

I will let you know anything I remember after I watch it today.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
what channel is it on?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
wow this is great, I love V. I even named my son Donovan. I will be watching this one when it comes on. The series and movie are classics and a seed to its future science fiction classics of many kinds. Great find.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
it's on syfy. definitely have to watch it today, cant wait for the remake on tuesday.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I loved V , Robert Englund (Nightmare on ElmSt ,Freddy Krueger) is in it

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereistic01
it's on syfy. definitely have to watch it today, cant wait for the remake on tuesday.

Remake? Wow I did not know that. That is what I get for not watching TV. I have got to watch the remake. Hopefully is has good acting.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
elaborate please, what time is it on in spike, im in uk so i have to work out the time difference!

i loved the V series scince i was a kid, it was probably the second real bit of sci fi i ever saw! (dr who being king of course)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
elaborate please, what time is it on in spike, im in uk so i have to work out the time difference!

i loved the V series scince i was a kid, it was probably the second real bit of sci fi i ever saw! (dr who being king of course)

it's on SyFy and it starts in about 5 minutes it looks like. 930am Pacific (my time zone). I've never actually watched the series, so I just finished setting my DVR up to record all of them today. Then I'm planning on watching the remake that starts on Tuesday. Also, it looks like they'll be showing the television show (TV movie and miniseries are today) all day tomorrow.

[edit on 11/1/09 by swordprince]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
DEF gunna watch the beginning!!! Gotta got o work though late afternoon...i grew up as a kid watching V! badk in the 80's
man wa it ingenious and ahead of its time!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The V Remake Trailer.
The trailer looks good, I will watch it , now I just have to find a channel and time.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
it was a good show. more awesome if it was real, slowly disclosure-rly please...............hope it doesn't turn out like hero's did and slowly sucked...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Even better - If you want to watch the first three episodes of the new V series I can help out:

tjsilver.com...

new topics

top topics

join