It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very good UFO video from Serbia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
first, the video

this was shot in the town of Gornji Milanovac, Serbia

its here on a map

www.maplandia.com...

wikimapia.org...

the video is really clear and a good footage...

what is interesting that i could not find the real person who shot it......

over the years, there have been many sightings of UFOs and especially orange lights and light spheres here in Serbia

UFO IN SERBIA

UFO IN SERBIA 2

2004-Serbia. The photograph was taken in Kragujevac, Serbia on September 5, 2004, at about 13:00 hours by Illija. In her own words: I took this photo recently. I was walking and taking some photos, and did not notice anything unusual. When I came home and transfered the photos into my PC, I noticed something strange in the sky above the monuments. Can you tell me what this object is: airplane, bird, UFO, or some funny joke from Mustek software engineers? You are free to publish this photo if you find it worthy or interesting. The photo is taken with Mustek GSmart Mini 3 camera in Kragujevac, Serbia, Eastern Europe.

Serbian Radio Stations have been flooded by calls from the town of Zenta-where a cluster of cars leaving the town westward have been halted on the road as two craft identical one to the other land on the road-one was hazy completely and blue light covered it, the other was more clear and cone shape with flat top. One hovered and a being described as grey-green four foot with large black eyes a small mouth and no ears?? floated to earth from a mere height of one meter then quickly returned to the craft and both sped off. Witnesses included two truck drivers, a town GP, two nurses, and other labourers. The authorities came to the scene and dispersed the crowd that gathered. Local police are claiming what was seen was a set of party balloons-however all witnesses say this is out of the question-the crafts were sophisticated, humming, glowing-and shot off upwards. the alien life-like and moving as a human. One witness Alexander Petrovic says " this was the strangest thing I ever saw and cannot accept it was a balloon."

thanks

[edit on 1-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

[edit on 1-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Uhm, what was he filming in the first place?

Seems odd..

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
To me looks like birds.. or bird.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey there, I'm certainly no expert but if you listen you can hear what sounds like a jet engine (I live near Fylingdales in North Yorkshire and it sounds like the jets that fly overhead sometimes). It would be interesting to know if it came from the object being filmed or not !

Woody

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
didnt look like much to me,but i wouldnt say birds.

kite?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It went in a circular motion over and over. I dunno what he could have been originally looking for unless it was that specifically.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
first, the video
snip

NOT a good video. It doesn't show anything for the longest time then we see what looks like a tumbling balloon with a black side and a mylar side. Just like we see here in NYC almost every day when balloons are lost in Central Park.

join