It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST WATCH: H1N1 Vaccines, What The Government Does Not Want You To Know

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Must Watch, What the government does not want you to know

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I agree that items 1 through 9 are all correct.
I would however, modify item 10, and replace the word stupid with uneducated.
Given all of the false information that the government and the MSM has spread, you can't really blame most people that aren't aware of 1 through 9.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
your right

but i cant now

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
government control at its finest and they barly have to lift a finger

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cronotrigger30
government control at its finest and they barly have to lift a finger

LOL

your right

they have the media to feed all the bull# they can

and the best thing is, we believe it

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I have always hated flu shots and shots in general anyway. I haven't had the flu shot since I was in 6th grade (which I ended up getting put in the hospital for the flu anyway).

I wont let my kids or family get the H1N1 shot unless it is proven it does and will help benefit (lol) us and not make the virus mutate even more.

I hope some people realize this and react responsible and not irrationally. Hopefully people don't let the government take control of their live ad scare them to do something they don't want to do.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
yup exactly

try to make this video go viral, so many people can see this

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
I agree that items 1 through 9 are all correct.
I would however, modify item 10, and replace the word stupid with uneducated.
Given all of the false information that the government and the MSM has spread, you can't really blame most people that aren't aware of 1 through 9.

yeah sure

but i still thinks its good anyway

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Taxation through vaccination for global corporate government.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

what do u mean ?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
hey guys

i want to know

what you guys think of that video ?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by juste606
I have always hated flu shots and shots in general anyway. I haven't had the flu shot since I was in 6th grade (which I ended up getting put in the hospital for the flu anyway).

I wont let my kids or family get the H1N1 shot unless it is proven it does and will help benefit (lol) us and not make the virus mutate even more.

I hope some people realize this and react responsible and not irrationally. Hopefully people don't let the government take control of their live ad scare them to do something they don't want to do.

dont take the vaccines

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Question

What film by Alex Jones is the best ?

A. Endgame

B. Fall of the Republic

C. Obama Deception

D. Other

Reply your answer

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I really do agree with you on that. people who don't have access to all that
we obviously do, would only be uneducated. Stupid would be reserved for
people who do see all this mountain of evidence, but through very
dark rose colored glasses, you might say.
The vid lines it right out just like it should be.
Easy to comprehend it that way.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This list is sensationalist nonsense.

1. This was tested on humans. And it's made the exact same way ALL flu vaccines have been made for going on 6 decades. Why would this particular flu shot need additional testing?

2. I like the small print on this one. They are SUSPECTED of causing autism. There is actually nothing linking them. It's guesswork. It's a controversy because they have never proven this to be the case. Also, your children are MUCH more likely to ingest larger amounts of things like mercury from EVERY DAY FOOD and other items. The ppm amounts of adjutants are actually very small.

3. Just patently ridiculous and tripe. There is plenty of evidence that even regular flu shots are quite effective against some flues. Keep in mind, it's a guessing game. They create these with an idea of what flu will be prevalent in the upcoming season. Since they are not all-knowing predicting machines like webbot apparently is , they don't always guess right. And it often has around 75 to 90% effectiveness when they are right. I personally never get one, but there are many who do, and they have the same chance of developing any ill-effects from the swine flu shot, as from any of those.

4. So many people? What are they talking about? 1 in 100,000 came down with ANY ill-effects. It was actually quite a small % of folks. The only reason the '76 vaccinations were considered a mistake was because they actually misjudged the "pandemic," and the only person that died from it was the one soldier. That's why any #s of people coming down with any ill-effects was a huge deal. If it had actually say... killed a much higher # of people, the issues of the vaccines would have been a non-issue.

5. What does that have to do with anything? It's unrelated.

6. More rubbish. Vitamin D isn't a miracle drug that cures all. 10 minutes in the sun for most folks can give you more than enough production of vitamin D. It doesn't stop most folks with coming down with flues and many other ailments. I take at last 1000mg a day (I don't have the pleasure of mucking around in the sun). I still get sick. Your genetics have as much to play in this as anything else.

7. Again, a pointless "point" made.

8. The amount of $$$ anyone makes from this is relevant why? Even IF it were a manufactured virus (which I'm on the fence about), that has no relevance in the effectiveness or need for the vaccination.

9. Speculation based on nothing. Fear-mongering at it's finest.

10. Yet another pointless "point."

I was listening to a local radio show this afternoon on my way home. They tackle (usually in a silly-like manner) people's RL problems, using callers advice. Today was someone worried about whether or not they should get their 5 YO the vaccination. The last caller was a female doctor who was calm and collected, and made simple, logical sense. In a nutshell, she said while it's possible the virus has peaked in this city (Denver), in the last couple of weeks, it may well come back, as this is now following the normal cycle for a virus. That this vaccine is identical to all the other routine flu shots given each year, it's as well tested as any of those. That yes, she got the shot, and recommends it for folks. She said this was a nasty virus with potential for serious complications, and that getting the shot was for all intents and purposes, safer in the long-run than risking the flu.

Also, the caller before that was a single female in her 30s. She didn't have kids, but said that this was the most sick she had ever been, from the swine flu. She was unable to move from her bed and couch for a week, developed respiratory issues, and was on a ventilator for another week. She said if she had known ahead of time how bad it would have been, she would have run for the shot. She said if she had children, she'd vaccinate them in a minute, because she can't even fathom putting them through the pain and suffering she had over two weeks.

So no, it's not for many folks, as mild as a normal seasonal flu. It can be very nasty. And it doesn't matter if this was developed, brought down by aliens, spawned from unicorn farts or is actually a naturally occurring variation of a nasty bug — it's virulent, and obviously *much* worse than the 1976 screw-up. Consider in Mass, where 16 died from 60,000 infections. If 1 in 100,000 come down with vaccine complications, that's a much better risk than not getting the shot.

My own personal advice to folks is to take to heart what their trusted physicians tell them. Some will say do not get it. Some will say do. A lot probably depends on the history of that patient, which you folks and random conspiracy blurbs on youtube obviously don't know about it. That makes a ton more sense than taking to heart anything said here.

It's true: The media has vastly blown this out of proportion. Guess what: So have the conspiracy folks, in a polar-opposite bias. That doc I heard on the radio made more sense than any media or people here. It's just a flu, but a more virulent one... complications can arise, this thing can be very nasty. Getting this vaccine is no different than any other one you may get any year. I don't see people getting up in arms about the regular flu shot. This one isn't anything special, it just targets a very specific virus.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
fleabit your wrong

do your own research

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by antiobamamovement

I did do my research, that's why I am baffled at the utter lack of common sense about this. Of course, I did my research based on fact, not fancy or conspiracy theories. If you believe half the gibberish flying around these parts about the H1N1, then no amount of common sense will sway you, you are going to believe what you want to believe.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Also, your children are MUCH more likely to ingest larger amounts of things like mercury from EVERY DAY FOOD and other items. The ppm amounts of adjutants are actually very small.

The mercury used as additives in vaccines ARE NOT the same mercury you'll get from EVERY DAY FOOD! - and the way of delivery is also different! - One is injected into your body and the other you ingest by eating it!

(this is the worst propaganda and misinformation drive by the CFR are doing now! - comparing it to eating a tuna sandwich to let you belive that it's the same mercury in both cases! - proof of their deception and false propaganda to trick you and fool you!)

The ppm of the adjuvant squalene is over the top for this Big Pharma shot! (see ppm for the Anthrax shot leading to GWS)
www.whale.to...

And there is also a multiplying factor of 10 with the adjuvant squalene, that's why they save money on the added ANTIGEN who SHOULD do the job in the vaccine instead of the squalene as it is now!

Now they are terrorizing our immune systems with an artificial booster to get the same effect instead - so they can use less antigen!

Then there's also a multiplying factor if you say, take a total of two or three shots this fall? - each time you take a jab you'll have higher concentrations of the crap hitting and are working around in your body and your immune system!

Then they are now saying in Sweden that EVERYONE will need other seasonal flu shots two times A YEAR in the future starting next year to combat FUTURE threats as well!

If you add all this information from them together - it's clear that somthing is not right regarding all this!

This is a conspiracy and a money & power grab from Big Pharma and WHO - soon the worlds new "Health Department" in the new global structure and organisation they are implementing now infront of our eyes!

And why the heck do they need to add TWEEN 80 or "Polysorbate" to the swine-shot for??

It has scientific papers and documentation that shows that it works as a contraceptive and could make people sterile:

Development of a male contraceptive vaccine - a perspective

PDF Oxfordjournals

humupd.oxfordjournals.org...

Here is also good compiled information of the ingredients of the swine-flu vaccine and Polysorbate 80 or as we know it 'Tween80'
www.whale.to...

Preferably the spermicide is in fluid dosage form, and additionally may contain a surfactant capable of assisting in wetting surfaces to ensure mixing of the spermicide with cervical mucus, and/or a foaming agent for producing foaming during coitus. Suitable surfactants that may be utilized include Tween 20, Tween 80, and other nonionic agents utilized in conventional contraceptive jellies; suitable foaming agents include Tween polyoxyethoxylated molecules, and materials that give off CO 2 when reacting with water. A wide variety of conventional spermicides may be utilized, such as nonoxynol-9.

www.freepatentsonline.com...

Polysorbate 80 Causes Infertility

An Emulsifier That Can Damage Your Reproductive Health

Polysorbate 80 (also known as tween 80) is a stabilizer used in a wide variety of products including ice cream, milk products, vitamin tablets, lotions and creams and medical products like vaccines and anti-cancer medications.

It is toxic and should not be eaten, drunk, put on the skin or injected.

According to Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Volume 95, Number 6, December 2005 , pp. 593-599(7), "it is of current relevance as a 'hidden' inductor of anaphylactoid reactions", and "Polysorbate 80 was identified as the causative agent for the anaphylactoid reaction of nonimmunologic origin in the patient. Conclusions: Polysorbate 80 is a ubiquitously used solubilizing agent that can cause severe nonimmunologic anaphylactoid reactions

Put in plain English, polysorbate 80 can affect your immune system and cause severe anaphylactic shock which can kill.

Read more: infertility.suite101.com...

infertility.suite101.com...

If someone is unlucky! - Enjoy your new autoimmune disease!?

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You can get the vaccine without the adjuvants. But about the "killer mercury" you are going on about.

Tuna contains about 52 micrograms of mecury... but the slighlty more damaging methyl mercury.

Your flu vaccine contains 25 micrograms of ethyl mecury (which does not have the effects on say, an unborn fetus, as methyl mercury can).

So two flu vaccines can give you the same amount as a 6 oz can of tuna. But if this is such a huge concern to you, get the nasal version instead, which does not have this perservative.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
its not just the mercury

what about the thimerasol, squaline, ect...

autism....hummmmm....mercury is not the only thing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join