It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this like fox mutilation? (WARNING: Graphic Images)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I saw these a few hours after experiencing some ufo activity about two years ago. Are these examples of fox mutilation?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-10-2009 by ufoorbhunter]

[edit on 30-10-2009 by ufoorbhunter]

MOD EDIT: To add/fix image link and add warning to subject title

[edit on October 30th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

Further Mod Edit: Images Converted To Links.

[edit on 30/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Please fix it, I want to see the photo, thanks. Can we get a general location of where the picture was taking? And any other extra info on the topic?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here is a good tutorial video for you about how to upload and embed pictures:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Also

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5541bb7a9005

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You need to have the URL inside the code:

[atsimg] URL HERE [/atsimg]

I will fix your OP

[edit on October 30th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
These were seen as we were legging it from what we termed the "ufo orb lighthouse yoyo type" which was like there in the low horizon as a distant ufo orb of the amber/orange type and suddenly sort of broke out of the distance and came right in your face and then yoyo'd back again. Like they were coming from another dimension and breaking into ours. It may be just a coincidence but these were seen as we were legging it as it was all getting a bit crazy

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Are the pictures of 2 or 3 foxes? Are these the exact spots the foxes were found or were they spaced apart and the 2 foxes placed together for the photo? Location of the pictures, country, state? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

We just took the pics as we were legging it from the ufo orb lighthouse yoyo type of the amber/orange variety, we didn't stop to move them, there we the two and the other one was near to them. Location near Parsley Hay, Derbyshire, United Kingdom. Time about 6.30 in the early morning July 2007. Very near to Arbor Low, ancient stone circle, apex of the pyramid of the ley line triangle motorway laid over England

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Looks like the work of fox hunters. The way they are laid out is exactly how fox hunters lay them out.

www.fmft.net...

My guess is that sicko fox hunters cut out and ripped out the intestine just so they could take pictures of it and claim some UFOs mutilated them....

They UK is notorious for UFO hoaxers, and fox hunters.

Funny your name is "ufoorbhunter".. weird coincidence.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I am not a ufo hoaxer. I've been seeing ufo orbs for years and have posted many clips of them on here. Sure this may be a couple of pics of the victims of fox hunters, but I find it a bit of a coincidence that these appeared as we legged it from ufo orbs of the lighthouse yoyo type in a region of the UK that is very remote and largely uninhabited

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

One thing is to provide an answer (that a hunter did it), and another one is to acuse the OP of killing foxes when you have absolutely no grounds for doing so. You are way out of line. No wonder that you aprove this iWatch program.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

I am not a ufo hoaxer. I've been seeing ufo orbs for years and have posted many clips of them on here. Sure this may be a couple of pics of the victims of fox hunters, but I find it a bit of a coincidence that these appeared as we legged it from ufo orbs of the lighthouse yoyo type in a region of the UK that is very remote and largely uninhabited

Hello ufoorbhunter.. Herm here.. What is this new "ufo orb lighthouse yoyo type" you speak of? I've never heard you mention it before. Was this in the original sighting where you got swarmed by UFOs?

By the way have you ever seen any dead foxes like that in the area or know of any fox hunter around there.. Is fox hunting allowed in the Tissington Trail?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Thanks, S&F for you. I am not familiar with the wild life in that area. Judging by the pictures I would say the foxes were recently killed, a few days old most likely. I cant see any bullet marks on any of them or any predator marks. The only other causes of death I can think of are, poisoning, electrocution either by a electric fence if any are near by, but probably not likely, or maybe lightning. Other than that this very well could be a mutilation case.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

I didn't accuse anyone of anything. But thanks for jumping to conclusions.

I merely pointed out a coincidence, and gave my opinion.

No wonder you added me to your foe's list, you lack comprehension skills.

-add-

Also, since he is the one that took the pictures, and he is the one nearest to the foxes, that is grounds for thinking that maybe he did hunt those foxes. However, I really don't care either way. So you failed.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join