It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIT Bonds Show Bankruptcy Inevitable as Swap Expires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
O.K.

I did a search and did not see this here yet, so I thought perhaps I should post it and let everyone discuss what's going on.

CIT Bonds Show Bankruptcy Inevitable as Swap Expires

So, I'm not as smart markets or economy wise as some here. But I can see this as being some major news and really messing this up big time. Question is, are CIT part of the "To big to fail" group?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is just one of a few major companies about to report bankruptcy. Good find, I'll flag.

Anyone else seeing the major stress in the stock market like I am? It's been there for about a month now if you looked hard enough. Now its coming to the front.

Get ready for more bad news.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I guess the big question is, will the government decide to prop these guys up even more to stop them from declaring? I thought I saw somewhere on here that the "to big to fail" Idea was being stopped.

Can't remember what thread I saw it on.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

That is just a cover up to get government more into the corporations. "stopping" the to big to fail is basically the government coming in and declaring what these companies can and cannot do.

I believe they stated something along the lines of making companies shut down before they cause to much damage and making these companies pay into funds to "protect" the investors.

All I see id the government getting to involved in a free market. (Not that we've had a free market for awhile now.)

top topics

join