It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Doom: The Aftermath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay but ive had other things going on. This thread is an extension of this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... Titled the aftermath, this thread will take a look at, review and dissect the significant events that occured between the 24th and 28th of October, 2009.

Day 1:

english.aljazeera.net...
www.google.com...
UN Inspectors visit and inspect the previously Secret Iranian Nuclear Facility at Qom.

www.google.com...
www.abc.net.au...
Asian powerhouses Austrailia, Japan, China and India along with the countries of ASEAN pledge to form an EU style Bloc with a common currency by 2015

www.reuters.com...
President Barack Obama declares a National Health Emergency over Swine Flu

Day 2:

online.wsj.com...
155 dead, hundreds wounded in twin suicide blasts in Baghdad, Iraq

www.bloomberg.com...
Capmark files for Bankruptcy

Day 3:

money.cnn.com...
This week Uncle Sam plans to sell $123 billion worth of Treasurys. That will bring the country's debt level very close to the $12.1 trillion debt ceiling

Day 4:

english.aljazeera.net...
www.google.com...
8 US troops killed making October deadliest month of the war as a top US diplomat resigns over the fact the afghan war is unwinnable

www.reuters.com...
www.nytimes.com...
Two charged by U.S. in plot to attack Danish paper / Two men — including one from Flushing, Queens — have been indicted on charges that they tried to provide the Hezbollah militia in Lebanon with weapons, ammunition and vehicles

Day 5:

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Assulat on UN safe house in Kabul costliest in 50 years, UN reassessing thier role in Afghanistan.

www.reuters.com...
Obama signs the US defense bill

www.freep.com...
FBI kills leader of radical Muslims; 12 charged

www.reuters.com...
Car bomb in Pakistan kills 105

www.bloomberg.com...
GMAC may recieve 3rd Bailout..

www.msnbc.msn.com...
A one-of-a-kind NASA rocket soared into the Florida sky Wednesday in a brief but critical test flight of a new booster slated to launch astronauts into space and, eventually, toward the moon.

a couple of things spanned more than one day:

Battle for South Waziristan:
www.google.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.dawn.com...
www.nytimes.com...
www.reuters.com...

Clashes and Tension over the Temple Mount:
www.google.com...
www.haaretz.com...
www.haaretz.com...
www.haaretz.com...
www.jpost.com...
www.timesonline.co.uk...
news.xinhuanet.com...
news.xinhuanet.com...
www.ynetnews.com...
news.xinhuanet.com...
www.jpost.com...
english.aljazeera.net...
www.google.com...
jta.org...
www.guardian.co.uk...

All of these events have implications down the road for us all. Only time will tell..
Thank you for following the thread throughout and for all your help and criticisms, please feel free to tell me/ATS what event you think was most significant.

(I am missing the Bank anamoly thing but dont worry, i didnt forget about it. I also believe there was sun activity during this time as well, as well as the LHC being restarted. any questions please ask or refer to the thread link at the top)

[edit on 29-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Look at it this way you never made a prediction and if you never started the thread you mite not of found out all the things that you list above.
So fair game to you.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I followed your other thread with much interest. I must say that I admire the depth of your skin - it must be MILES thick.

What is really puzzling to me is so many people's lack of ability to grasp what you were trying to accomplish, and what the functioning of the Time Wave is.

Star and flag sir.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have to say that the cited news items don't look particularly noteworthy. Our "window of doom" or whatever certainly had news happening, but none of it was catastrophic. Sure, 155 people died in a bombing. That's a tragedy, but happens all the time. The number is higher than usual, but the incident is common. In Iraq, bombings happen just about every week, maybe even more frequently.

Just about any news item can be the beginning of something awful. Some nut with a funny mustache gets elected to office in Germany. What a silly-looking guy, looks like Charlie Chaplin. Unfortunately, Hitler did a lot of damage. Lots of huge events start out as an item in the back pages of the paper, hardly noticed by anyone. So sure, some of these items can become a big deal, but two things: 1) They might not; and 2) They haven't, so far. Using them as proof or evidence of the "window of doom" is unconvincing and premature. You can claim that *any* news item is the beginning of a disaster. But I say it's not a disaster until the SHTF, until something major actually happens.

You know, I once saw a sign in a bar, "Whole boneless chicken, 25 cents". I figured what the heck, so I ordered one. The guy brought me a peeled hard-boiled egg. It was good for a laugh and cost me a quarter, but an egg isn't really a chicken. A seed isn't a tree. Maybe it will become one, but it isn't there, yet.

These fairly tame news articles might be like seeds. They may grow up to be overwhelming, major events. But right now all they are is seeds that haven't grown.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
From my limited understanding of the subject, the Timewave curve is not about doom, it's about novelty. Our society is so obsessed with doom that the naysayers expected doom and plenty of it, and for it to happen right infront of our eyes. When they didn't get what they decided they should see, they declare the whole thing a hoax.

It's a bit like me saying "I'm going to do something" and then you claiming I did nothing because I didn't do exactly what you thought I'd do and did something else instead.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Oh my goodness!

Terrible things are happening in the world?

And they are happening each and everyday, with some days being worse than others?

Well i didn't see that coming.

Next you'll be telling me my politicians lie to me and that smoking is bad for me......

Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Also remember that we do not know everything that happened in these days so the event might now even be on this list.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i think if you were in baghdad, peshawar, south waziristan or east jerusalem you might think otherwise, that these and other events depending on ur geographical bias were most significant. and tenitckles is right, as i said above, only time will tell if these dates were of significance.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

here's another interview with the webbot guys.

new topics

top topics

join