It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Amero Coinage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
These are "proto-type" coins and are not in circulation and are of limited minting.

Minted 2008 embossed "D" for denver mint.
Minting press bought from US Mint auction to private minter. Refurb and now produces collectors coins.
Has also design coins for US State sets.

here are the pics of the coins that i have collected.
Limited production coins.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
These images have been circulating for a while now.

Any type of proof that they arent just another Amero scam?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Great find, so what implications does this hold?

Anyone...?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I hope there's real gold or silver in the coins because, beyond that, they are worthless.

the amero is a scam.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have them in my possesion.
They are 100% pure Copper.

Just a proto-type like I said.
here are the pics of the coins that i have collected.
Limited production coins.

www.dc-coin.com...
www.dc-coin.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I believe that this is the first step towards combining the US, Canada, and Mexico. They give us the same money then say "Oh, well since we have the same money we'll need a common bank". From there they'll say common laws and eventually one nation.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sorry friend, but you've been had. The only worth those coins have is the copper they are made out of.

Again, I think the amero is coming, not a scam as some like to claim, but there are dozens of different incarnations that have been claimed to be the real thing. None are.

The real amero is not going to be circulated, and no photos of it will circulate until the actual currency hits.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Does anybody read posts anymore, he said they are a prototype and not in circulation. He never stated they were in circulation.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I know it's not going to be circulated
I just got it from the source, the DC stamping on my coins came from Daniel Carr's little stamping factory.

I know they are not worth money.
I wanted to have them to see if one day we become the North American Union.

both coins have a dc logo together (his signature) and the letter D on the same side or other side.
Yes, indeed, they truly don't exist but theses are not fakes!

note:
they are the 2008 edition

[edit on 09/28/2009 by ontariocanada]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

The fact that it's signed by a private coin maker in the images.

dc-coin.com...

and from his website:

My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common "Amero" currency. I fully support the United States Constitution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Does anybody read posts anymore, he said they are a prototype and not in circulation. He never stated they were in circulation.

The point is that if there was ANYTHING legit about these, they would not be in anyone's possession.

They are a FAKE prototype. Not a prototype.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

The fact that it's signed by a private coin maker in the images.

dc-coin.com...

and from his website:

My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common "Amero" currency. I fully support the United States Constitution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them.

So, by the designers own words, these are a fraud and not the Amero.

Can we get a hoax tag please?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontariocanada
I know it's not going to be circulated
I just got it from the source, the DC stamping on my coins came from Daniel Carr's little stamping factory.

I know they are not worth money.
I wanted to have them to see if one day we become the North American Union.

both coins have a dc logo together (his signature) and the letter D on the same side or other side.
Yes, indeed, they truly don't exist but theses are not fakes!

note:
they are the 2008 edition

[edit on 09/28/2009 by ontariocanada]

They absolutely are fakes. They are pretend coins. They have no monetary value, and are not legal tender.

Candy coins have the D logo on them.

your coincs are no more real than chocolate wrapped in tinfoil.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
They are collector coins, made strictly for collectors. The mint does make coins that will never be in circulation, and have no actual value, that does not make them fake. My dad has several coins that were never in circulation and only made for collectors. One in particular is a $5.00 desert storm coin it has no real value, he cant use it to buy anything, but its pure silver.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
captaintyinknots your going to make me cry!

My coins are collectors. I tried to bite into one and guess what?
NO CHOCOLATE!

Collector coins only!
And that's it!
Just like the last Poster said

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

They are collector coins, made strictly for collectors. The mint does make coins that will never be in circulation, and have no actual value, that does not make them fake. My dad has several coins that were never in circulation and only made for collectors.

Yes they do. however, claiming these to be the amero is false. They are a fake amero. That is the point.

They may be a real coin, but they are not what they claim to be, that is what I mean by fake.

These are not the Amero. Period.

Quite frankly, there is NO WAY the mint is going to have a hand in creating a "collector's amero", until the real thing exists.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontariocanada
captaintyinknots your going to make me cry!

My coins are collectors. I tried to bite into one and guess what?
NO CHOCOLATE!

Collector coins only!
And that's it!
Just like the last Poster said

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

They are collector coins, made strictly for collectors. The mint does make coins that will never be in circulation, and have no actual value, that does not make them fake. My dad has several coins that were never in circulation and only made for collectors.

Yes they do. however, claiming these to be the amero is false. They are a fake amero. That is the point.

They may be a real coin, but they are not what they claim to be, that is what I mean by fake.

These are not the Amero. Period.

Quite frankly, there is NO WAY the mint is going to have a hand in creating a "collector's amero", until the real thing exists.

No, they are amero prototypes made strictly for collectors. They may not be the actual amero but they were made for collectors. Doesn't mean that's what they are gonna look like. There is no REAL $5.00 desert storm coin either YET they made it.

I dont think its a hoax he just messed up on the title of this thread big deal.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Yeah, sorry people.
Total mess up on my half of the thread title.

That's what I meant but not really. I should have said prototype or something in the title.

I didn't mean that I had 100% true Amero coinage, even if it did exist.

My apologies,

Nate

<<   2 >>

join