It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Calls Out Obama Over Flu Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ron paul calls out Obama over declaring swine flu a emergency. It's just great to see that Paul doesn't care what people think about him and just speaks whats on his mind. It seems to me that he is very sincere in this video and simply wants to inform the public on the truth. Thiers really good information spread through out and is definitely worth the watch.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
To bad the sheeps didnt vote for him.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

He is just crazy! He doesn't even have any medical experience to base his opinion on.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Well Ron Paul was a doctor as you can see with the link I provided below.

****I didn't see the smileywink my fault.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Bcs8484]

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Bcs8484]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

To bad the sheeps didnt vote for him.

Too bad his own party has labeled him a kook with the likes of Rush, Sean, and Glen heaping scorn on Mr. Paul. Paul opposed the Iraq invasion and blamed that war on the "neocons" like Cheney and Wolfowitz. So naturally the republican party and their mouthpieces over at Fox News would trash Paul's rep.

As far as I'mm concerned Ron Paul is the only viable candidate the US has left and a straight shooter. At 73, he probably doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, and he'll blast the Dems or the Republicans equally for their lunatic policies. I'd love to see him run in 2012, but he's getting up there in age.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Blackmarketeer]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There is always hope for his son Rand.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484

Well Ron Paul was a doctor as you can see with the link I provided below.

en.wikipedia.org...

I was being facetious.. I thought maybe the winking smiley would give me away.

Edit to add..
I'm a Ron Paul supporter. I don't see how anyone could not be.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

He is just crazy! He doesn't even have any medical experience to base his opinion on.

I don't have any medical experience, but I'll be d***ed if anyone's injecting me with freaking mercury.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hmm Although I agree with Ron Paul
the masses won't get it since he's just a "nut"

[edit on 27-10-2009 by mxridr618]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

If you haven't figured it out yet, the reason Obama declared H1N1 an emergency is this:
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll (Obama at nearly all time low)

Obama is more unpopular today than any president in 50 years!

Not a small feat for a president! Obama thinks he needs to call an emergency for something (to appear presidential) and swine flu is the closest thing he can find.

Politics aside, swine flu is just not an emergency: Despite national H1N1 emergency, health center not concerned

“The declaration by the president is simply noting the wide spread and the need to take the precautions seriously. I think the concern is the health center doesn’t have any vaccine.”

Ho hum....

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
My neighbor is a nurse and she told me today that they have been seeing patients coming in with Guillain-Barre Syndrome from the vaccine. She also said she would definitely NOT be giving the vaccine to her family unless forced to.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

www.cdc.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">General Questions and Answers on Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS)

How will the federal government determine whether people who receive the 2009 H1N1 vaccine have an increased risk for GBS? GBS cases occur every year in the general population for many different reasons. To monitor whether people who receive the 2009 H1N1 vaccine have an increased risk for GBS, U.S. public health officials will determine if the number of GBS cases reported among people who receive the 2009 H1N1 vaccine is higher than the number of cases reported in the general population. If there is an increase in the number of reported cases, public health officials will conduct intensive investigations. If any problems are detected with this 2009 H1N1 vaccine, they will be reported to health officials, healthcare providers, and the public, and health officials will take needed action to ensure the public's health and safety.

Not sure whether GBS is a problem yet as of Oct 2nd. Anyone?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yes and this French doctor sids that the vaccine could casue 60,000 deaths. Yet another well educated person speaking out aginst the vaccine

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

This is just what she told me ,take it for what its worth.

When I asked if they were reporting the cases of GBS she said she "thought so". She then told me not to hold my breath about hearing any reports of it on the news.

Honestly I don't know what to believe. My son is sick right now and he is going in to get tested in the morning. His daycare teachers were diagnosed with it yesterday along with another child in his room.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Yes and this French doctor sids that the vaccine could casue 60,000 deaths. Yet another well educated person speaking out aginst the vaccine

Did you hear what they said in that video about the vaccine? I didn't either and I speak French!

Nevertheless, they were PO'd about the vaccine.

60,000 deaths? That's a stretch. The last swine flu in 1976 caused one (1) death and a possible 300 caused by the vaccine: 1976: Fear of a great plague

Only young Lewis died from the swine flu itself in 1976. But as the critics are quick to point out, hundreds of Americans were killed or seriously injured by the inoculation the government gave them to stave off the virus.

CBS 60 Minutes: 300 death claims from 1976 swine flu vaccine, only one death from flu July 10, 7:25 PMUS Intelligence ExaminerFred Burks

This Nov. 4, 1979 program further reveals, "there are 300 claims now pending from the families of GBS [Guillain-Barre Syndrome] victims who died, allegedly as a result of the swine flu shot." With a Washington Post article today stating "The federal government should get about 100 million doses of vaccine by mid-October," think carefully about your decision after watching this important information.

I'm not getting the vac either. But don't get too worked up about it either, especially if you've had the vac!

[edit on 27/10/09 by plumranch]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Honestly I don't know what to believe. My son is sick right now and he is going in to get tested in the morning. His daycare teachers were diagnosed with it yesterday along with another child in his room.

Sorry! Hope he'll be OK!!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Thanks, we have a good pediatrician and he is a healthy 3 year old. I'm sure he will be just fine. I would be more nervous about the vaccine if he had to take it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Hopefully all will alright with your son. I agree with you about being more afriad of the vaccine then the flu itself. Scary times we live in now.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Back from the Pediatrician. He said they were seeing 50 children a day last week with H1N1 and its slowed down to about 20 .

He told me out of all of the kids he saw all were just fine and only 2 had issues, one had asthma and the other had some other underlining issue.
He said that the H1N1 was not that bad and nothing to worry about in my area. He told me its a weak strain and just keep my son hydrated and alternate Tylenol and Moltrin and make sure no breathing problems arise.

He did the test (nose swab) and it was negative and then he told me it is only 40% accurate and he has seen kids get negative test and have H1N1. He said the more accurate test is around $400 and it takes a few days.

Sorry for taking your thread off track Bcs8484, I just thought id follow up..

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ron paul and a few others, are what gives you americans any little hope.

Someone who justs say it as it is. Shame him being a doctor, that no one still listens to him. He said swine flu was rubbish, and people should of listened.

<<   2 >>

join