It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the possible Military implications and/or applications of the ATS website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Explanation:
Seriously seeking answers here!

Personal Disclosure: IMO, ATS is not a Sacred-Cow that can remain free from scrutiny on this issue!

P.S. But thats no excuse for members to bash ATS! Let's just keep to the facts OK!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
They are probably watching the site and are bound to have people posting. Like yesterday a person wrote that he was a soldier, and it was rotten in the american army. The thread was pounced upon, and they soon had the thread filled with rubbish about how good the life is in the army.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Explanation: St*r for you!

Spot on and well done! That's the type of threads which inspired me to make this thread!

Personal Disclosure: Do you think any major military organization would utilize ATS for a falseflag operation? If yes, then who could we expect and what indicators of such military action should we be situationally aware of?

P.S. Please feel free to link that thread here as evidence OK.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
We are the dip stick in the world's oil tank.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Personal Disclosure: Do you think any major military organization would utilize ATS for a falseflag operation? If yes, then who could we expect and what indicators of such military action should we be situationally aware of?

Mossad for sure does it, not only on ATS.
Basical proof:Cui bono.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I could think of a couple, mostly disinformation. For example, plant a rumor about some frightening new weapon, to worry some army we're fighting, or that we might wind up fighting. Like that MOP bomb. Even if the weapon didn't exist, there would be so much chatter about it that it might sound plausible, and send some country's agents into chasing nonsensical rumors.

Or, double whammy, create so many false rumors that when something real comes to light, people ignore it because there have already been so many false reports.

On a more practical note, I have no doubt whatsoever that this site's posts and members are being monitored. Aside from the non-traditional or non-mainstream ideas that appear here, there are also calls for "revolution" and other illegal acts. Not many, not frequently, but surely enough to get the attention of the authorities. This applies to any public forum, not just ATS. Public expressions of violence, crime, revolution, even civil disorder, are going to be noticed. Even public expressions of serious dissatisfaction with the government are going to get some attention.

As vocal members, we make it easier to identify and, if necessary, neutralize us if the SHTF.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ZenOnKwalsky

Personal Disclosure: I have recently become aware of such! And to answer the question you posed as your basic proof I would posit The ZIONIST PTB! [Here after refered to as TZPTB! Note to all that IMO Zionism and Israel are completely different but overlapping demographics. Please don't confuse who I'm clearly identifying IMO as the MAIN beneficiaries of such military actions carried out by Mossad! OK!]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

You make some excellent points! Well Done!

Personal Disclosure: RE:"Aside from the non-traditional or non-mainstream ideas that appear here, there are also calls for "revolution" and other illegal acts. Not many, not frequently, but surely enough to get the attention of the authorities."....Would you feel that this recent ATS thread of mine falls into to that catagory?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
In the event of a revolution, encoded messages could be passed as common threads. I would explain in depth of how transmissions could be used but best leave that as non-disclosed just in case

Of course some of the simplest forms of code would be broken but the way it was hidden could be harder to decipher. Of course leaving things in the hands of just ATS and not, say Youtube comments would be silly.

Lots of possibilities for people in the know using want could pass as friendly banter...much like the Mason's "How is your Grandmother?"

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I remember that thread, I wrote it and many people were being quite hateful, but thats what I get for telling my story.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Look at my thread called "The u.s. army is just not worth it" and you will see just how much love I got
. To top it all off, my thread got sent to Rant in BTS. How does such a thing happen?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

We all know that government agencies monitor the internet. Thats how the decripted the Al-Quieda secrect language (wingdings) Hell I bet half the stuff on places such as this is planted. Stuff may be made to seem to unrealistic it can't be possible when in reality it exists. For example. Airwolf. It might seem impossible and seem fake cause it was a TV show but for all we know it could be real. many tv shows eg. knight rider may be real. But we, the general public will never know. Hell they may be storing Airwolf in area 51 and that is the reason for the security.

BTW Hai first post. I ain't normally this erm crazy?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
They can read everything you put on the web...regardless of it being ATS or not...Only put info on there that you don't mind the whole world knowing!!!
I do no banking or anything on the web. I look up info and print it off or download it to a hard drive. I trust the gov. with NOTHING....they know about me what I want them to know and that is it.....
I use cash for buying things and never put it on a credit card expessially over the web....
they don't call them big brother for nothing.
If they could do what they did in the 50's and with the technology of today(that we know about)think about what they can find out now if you are part of the system!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Explanation:
Seriously seeking answers here!

Personal Disclosure: IMO, ATS is not a Sacred-Cow that can remain free from scrutiny on this issue!

P.S. But thats no excuse for members to bash ATS! Let's just keep to the facts OK!

This is a particular forum where liberals love to come to metaphorically thrash themselves with whips and other implements of mass self inflicted pain.

Why do liberals love to come here to do this? Because liberals love self inflicted paing.

OIther than that, this is a place for those of us in the reality share information.

As for someone foreign using this information for false flag panic, those foreigners who'd get all excited over liberal screaming and hollering aren't worth the bother worrying about. They are so far out of the realm of reality they can't find their way out of a desert.
edit on 13-2-2012 by tonycliffs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sorry love, but I have a bit of a hard time taking your thread seriously when I see fnord in your avatar!

Hail Eris and all that good scheiss

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Atleast we have somewhere to talk...Personally I just hope that STAR WARS is up and working.

top topics

join