It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails: US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Great thread! Hopefully this helps.

Earlier this month the Environmental Protection Agency released its most recent assessment of the wafting particles. We'll spare you the talk of 24-hour standards and micrograms per cubic meter, and cut to the chase: Harris County has an unhealthy level. And in its 2009 “State of the Air” report card, the American Lung Association gave Harris County an F for particle pollution. We flat-out flunked.

How bad is that news? Very, very bad. We can cough or sneeze out the largest of those invisible particles, but the smaller ones, the kind involved in the EPA ruling, lodge themselves in our lungs or even slip into our bloodstreams. Inside our bodies, they wreak havoc — provoking asthma, cancer, heart attacks and strokes; researchers compare their damage to that of cigarette smoke.

www.chron.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoP
reply to post by AllSeeingI

"This dovetails into the HAARP project. The US and its counterparts can now, and have been able to for some time, move weather and cloud patterns. I think the whole chemtrail thing is not only a depopulation agenda but is also serving more than that. If you heat up the ionosphere with frequency, much like dolphins can heat water and make water rings with the frequencies they can emit, you can move entire cloud and weather patterns. What I've noticed is, these storm systems can move a lot more easier when you have fine metallic particles in the air that can absorb these high and low ranges of frequencies, they bind themselves to clouds and in some case the water particles in the clouds, there by making it much easier to move clouds and weather."

Hi Indigo,
Interesting about the Dolphins, it seems the US Navy is interested in them too. This is from the Federal Register,(this year) giving the Navy a licence to kill, not only Dolphins but Whales also-- [for military readiness] the official story is that the mammals will be exposed to high frequency/ultrasound waves etc; You can nearly see where this is going!

www.cpsc.gov...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It sounds to me like an excuse to cover up chemtrails & global warming at once.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Great. Just great. Aluminum is one of the main toxins that has been implicated in causing Alzheimer's. We do not need any fine, particulate aluminum in the air the breathe.

Alzheimer's for everyone....

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

oops double post

[edit on 25-10-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have noticed in my area Charlotte NC that the chemtrails seem to be heavy before the day it is suppose to rain.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xAZIMUTHpx
A lot of you sound paranoid as bad as someone on crack, global warming is a myth created to tax the hell out of us, chemtrails, well I'm not sure but I am sure me and some friends made our own chemtrails last night when we fired up the biggest blunt you ever did see. Serious guys, you think the goverment is trying to poison us... Ok well if they poison us whos going to do all the work and pay taxes, everyone will be sick and or dead, so the master would poison the slaves for what reason?? Think about what your saying, it just don't make no sense.

I have to agree with you on this. The PTB obviously breath the same air that we do, so it wouldn't make sense to poison the air that they also have to breath and I don't see them walking around with oxygen masks on. Unless they can somehow only spray in a certain area of the atmosphere to only affect certain countries or an even smaller area. If this is possible they could effectively control the climates of specific targets causing drouts, hurricanes, typhoons, tonadoes, temperature change. Used in conjunction with HAARP technology this could give someone the ability to control the world. Scarey thought.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by nepafogo]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

you assume they are human.
they probably are, but i wouldn't bet the farm on it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Would it be of any surprise to you guys if someobdy in downtown los angeles is a confirmed victim of agent orange??? I personally know this persons daughter she is also a swine flu victim.

Does this confirm that TPTB are spraying us with agent orange??? How else can somebody in downtown los angeles catch agent orange besides from chemtrail spraying??

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
I wonder how these particles affect our lungs?

I wonder what kinds of unknown bacteria, etc - came floating down while playing with the sky?

I wonder why no one bothered to mention this little bit of important information that was decided back in 1991?

Liars. All of them.

Actually I remember where I was in the 90's when I read an article on this, but I can't remember the names of the scientists. I will try to find it now. German Scientists had brought the idea forward of mimicking a volcano to cool the planet, and had this idea for shooting chemicals into the air to achieve this.

Perhaps, it is working and the planet is not warming because of their efforts... *shrugs*

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Or maybe the patents were applied for in an attempt to cash in on the global warming bandwagon when it came to the forefront.

This type of patent requires no capital outlay, no testing, no prototypes, no proof that it would work. But, if someone ever happens to make use of the the technology specified in the patent, the holder can demand royalties.

Nice work if you can get it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvanhorn

Yes.
Approaching weather systems which cause rain are also conducive to contrail formation.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by bigvanhorn

Yes.
Approaching weather systems which cause rain are also conducive to contrail formation.

That correct.

Just wanted to add that contrail presence is an indicator as its an indicator that humidity is on the increase in the upper atmopshere. Due to the mechanisms of cold frontas this should be apparent (thats if you know how cold fronts work of course). Amatuer forecasters and proffesionals alike have been using this as an indicator for years

On the OP, while it is an interesting read, and while I agree it would work in theory....it doesnt mean its occured. Contrails themselves have a better albedo for reflecting and trapping in heat alone, than anything other than snow. Coincidently I actually started a thread at the same time as you explaining the implications of this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A star for your effort though

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Flighty

Or maybe the patents were applied for in an attempt to cash in on the global warming bandwagon when it came to the forefront.

This type of patent requires no capital outlay, no testing, no prototypes, no proof that it would work. But, if someone ever happens to make use of the the technology specified in the patent, the holder can demand royalties.

Nice work if you can get it.

I highly doubt that a company such as Hughes Aircraft (now Raytheon) which is a MAJOR defense player like Boeing or Lockheed, would waste its time developing a patent on a "just-in-case" basis.

The engineers: Chang and Shih, STILL work for the same company at least as of 2005 which is the last known record I have yet been able to find of them still working at Raytheon.

I understand what you guys are saying.... Just because a patent exists doesnt mean that it is being used.

But because the patent exists, and so many conferences, research papers, and companies like Hughes Aircraft are interested in it.... suggests to me that this is more than just a patent in case we get rich scheme.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

If injecting aluminum particles into the atmosphere would do less good than NORMAL contrails.

Then we must entertain the possibility that this patent and tech have a different purpose.

Perhaps the normal level of world contrails is NOT ENOUGH to have the change in global climate which is desired. So this artificial contrail program is needed.

Or the tech is actually for another purpose. Possibly HAARP related. Or even as a backdrop for holographic technology, as was theorized earlier in this thread.

The possibilities range beyond our imagination. To say that we know all the technologies currently being explored by the highest and most secret parts of the world's governments and militarys would be hubris.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Those among you who generally do not support the idea of sustained aerial spraying of proven toxic heavy metals, (known) and chemicals, (not well known) and to begin with I was one, must have to accept that such activities have gone on whether as trials or a programme, and by rocket, aircraft or gun. The use of these proven toxic materials could never be classed as the lesser evil and the results on people could either be long term, short term or both. There is no point talking anymore about Contrails versus Chemtrails. It has to be taken in the context of a known environment, in other words if you see a contrail that persists for much longer than you think it should, then you will have to know the exact atmospheric conditions that apply at the time you have seen it. I have been looking for such a case posted by someone so i've put in this link,

www.carnicom.com...

It may or not be accurate but at least the poster has taken things a step further.
I am adding a general link, (which is a bit irritating to view) but does put together a lot of media reports on the subject, and has a list of materials. Interesting are some good pictures of large aircraft with contrails in good weather,
imageevent.com...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Good find mate!! I saw online several years ago that that was what they were doing. It was actually on the Nasa site, but when I tried to find it later I couldn't.

One morning I actually saw them start the spraying process. It came out black at first and then got lighter and lighter as they went.

I knew what I saw in spite of everyone telling me I was nuts.
Cheers to you for making my night!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The whole chemtrail issue is bologna. I see these things in the everyday over the skies of DC. Maybe there is some kind of cover-up, but theres no way PTB are poisoning themselves, their families, and the thousands of high ranking gov't officials that reside and work in this area. So as far as Im concerned,

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Active Perturbation of the Near Earth Space Environment
Prof. Wayne A. Scales, PhD
Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
www.space.vt.edu...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
From www.space.vt.edu...

Being an expert in computational space plasma physics has involved Wayne Scales in projects from analyzing the effects of high-altitude nuclear detonations to creating and perturbing charged dust clouds in space.

In a multi-university effort funded by the Department of Defense, Scales and Joseph Wang, an aerospace professor, are developing a model to mitigate the impact of the earth's radiation belts on space assets. "This is part of a multi-university effort to counteract a high-altitude nuclear detonation (HAND). Such a detonation won't affect the people on earth, but the radioactive particles are predicted to destroy the electronics on spacecraft and basically wipe out most of the low-earth orbiting satellites in about a week," he says.

The project's goal is to develop novel techniques of generating electromagnetic waves that interact with the radioactive particles and scatters them out of the radiation belt, he says. "One way to do that is to use a big, high-power transmitter on the ground that sends a high power radio wave. Another option would be to use a satellite that has a high-power transmitter, he says."

The Virginia Tech team is involved in a third option: using a spacecraft that ejects chemicals that photo-ionize and create electromagnetic waves which then interact with the radioactive particles to scatter them out of the radiation belts. Scales' and Wang's model addresses the effects within seven days of a high altitude detonation. "We're trying to determine what is the most efficient and quickest way to counteract this threat. How much chemical do we dump?

How much wave energy do we need to create for the scattering to be effective? If we dump a certain amount of chemicals, how much wave energy will be involved?"

Another project in space computation involves noctilucent clouds that form at the edge of space, shine at dusk, and are believed to be related to global climate change. Over the past several years, the team has developed a comprehensive computation model for investigating the interaction of high power radio waves on these charged clouds for diagnostic purposes.

"We've gone as far as we can with the theory; now we want to do experiments to validate our theory;" Scales says. The team is building a radar receiver to use in Alaska at the high frequency active auroral research program (HAARP) facilities

The team not only studies natural clouds, but is involved in a Naval Research Laboratory project to create an artificial noctilucent cloud. Called the charged aerosol release experiment (CARE), the project entails sending a sounding rocket from Wallops Island, Va., to create a large dust cloud over the East Coast.

The Virginia Tech team will be involved in developing a theoretical and computational model to study the turbulence generated in the charged dust cloud. "Radars will be used to bounce signals off the dust cloud to see if the turbulence, which is linked to global change, is the same as a natural noctilucent cloud," Scales says. The sounding rocket project principal investigator is Paul Bernhardt of the Naval Research Laboratory. "We're working to see if the new Blackstone SuperDARN radar will be able to contribute to the project as well."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join