It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

transformers 2 warning about swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

transformers 2 warning about swine flu

www.transformersmovie.com

"...swine flu not good..." the actor shia lebouf (sp?) is stating this.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Now i saw this movie and I do not remember this being said during the movie. Does anyone remember this? is this added on to the movie? i am very perplexed... my wife and I looked at each other at the same time and our mouths dropped. We rented this today and i am very curious...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

www.transformersmovie.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Look at the time you posted this. It sounds and looks scripted to me. Those people who have died did not do so in a scripted event of course. That is real but those in the media,government, and officials all seem like actors following a script. Was this movie made or edited before the swine flu came out?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Look at the time you posted this. It sounds and looks scripted to me. Those people who have died did not do so in a scripted event of course. That is real but those in the media,government, and officials all seem like actors following a script. Was this movie made or edited before the swine flu came out?

I remember watching this in a theatre and hearing this. I assumed that this was simply an attempt on the writers at being current enough for the film to take place tomorrow, nothing more sinister than that.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Oddly enough, I just finished watching this movie and then I check ATS and there is a thread on it. I was not sure if I heard right myself but yes "Swine Flu not good" was said in the movie. I believe it was the guy from "sector 7" who said this just before they went to the freezer to go down to the secret area below. Creepy or what.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I just watched this movie tonight and I did hear that in the movie. I wondered what they were talking about, but the dialogue goes so fast in the movie that it was hard for me to keep up.

Very interesting movie. It followed bible-like prophecy in that the robots were kind of like angels and demons fighting each other with the demons rising up again out of the pit - kind of like the biblical Nephilim we can expect probably soon.

The main character even had a near-death experience where he talked to the "heavenly" robots.

I felt like that movie was full of symbolism for our time now, but I'd really have to watch it again and make notes as it was so full of different subjects.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Transformers 2 hit theaters in June of 2009 while the swine flu was reported earlier sometime in mid March. They had plenty of time to edit that in the movie. The question is why would they?

It could be to make the movie seem more current in time. Just like Happyfeet said.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ya the interesting thing is I think when this movie was being made or released swine flu wasnt a big issue.. as it is now..

That does seem interesting..

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Why does this matter? Movies throw in pop culture and current events references all the time. They do this to create an image of being current and therefor, relevant. Nobody takes conspiracy theorists seriously, and it's because too many of them jump at their own shadows.

The line was clearly dubbed in there when nobody was shown talking, in a different tone of voice. Either the movie folks crammed it in last minute, or you edited your own video to make it say that.

And the Transformers 2 website is not a breaking alternative news source.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The funny thing is, this movie is full of interesting "symbolism" ; example the huge eagle in the library scene - sun scene (why kill the sun?) after watching the jordon maxwell interview with project camelot he mentioned that Steven Spielberg was brillant at injecting symbolism into his movies.... guess what?.... he is the executive producer of transformers 2. This movie came out in June 2009, swine flu or H1N1 was identified as being official until March 2009. This movie was dubbed but Why????? to keep up with the times? but listen to the next line... the actor says something very timely... "So next time you eat goat or pig, there is a story behind it"...

The zany paronia may be getting to me but Like jordon maxwell states hollywood is brillant at leaking out messages to the public. Aaron Russo for another example, the hollywood elite rub elbows with the powerful and rich people all the time - in lies the next movie idea: The Matrix, Close encounters, Independence day... very subtle hints at very dangerous ideas, then injected into movie scenes or themes....

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

My son bought this movie last night, and yes it does say that about the swine flu. Many other things also like, " alien disclosure" , the pyramid housing alien weapons, all the crap that is spoken about on this web site. They must have got ideas from ATS.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by VernonBC
Oddly enough, I just finished watching this movie and then I check ATS and there is a thread on it. I was not sure if I heard right myself but yes "Swine Flu not good" was said in the movie. I believe it was the guy from "sector 7" who said this just before they went to the freezer to go down to the secret area below. Creepy or what.

That's exactly when it happened, saw it earlier this week and immediately picked up on it when I heard it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Still, nobody has managed to answer the "So, what?" question.

Sorry for the one liner, I just wanted to bring that back to everyone's attention.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by mattifikation]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Don't you folks think you're getting a little crazy when you start picking up cues about reality from movies?

Oh, right: The directors and producers are part of/against the NWO and they are taunting/revealing secrets at you through their movies.

... I guess some people just need to fabricate a little excitement in their lives.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

and others are afraid to see reality in theirs...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The symbolism and subliminal messaging in this move is crazy. Its everywhere. For someone to debunk the idea of NWO/illuminati puppets putting hints in films and then believing that aliens exist is kind of backwards to me. They use these films to distract us from the reality of our lives. So when a actor on the screen says something that is possibly true but is so absurd, to someone who is blind they think, "Oh thats just the movies its not real." Well why not mix truth with trivia?? "Lets put in their faces because they wont believe it if its in a fictional story." Well my eyes are open and I can see they are hiding some very BIG things from us just by watching this movie. Maybe Im going overboard, maybe im too obsessed, but I know the truth is out there and it can come in many forms.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

thats all you can come up with?they said "swine flu is bad" in a movie?wow that so mind shattering and completely a conspiracy.I can't believe they stuck that in the movie(hint of sarcasm)

join