It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mac Tonnies -- Media Tribute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Mac Tonnies - Media Tribute

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2504afee4ae4.jpg[/atsimg]

I've really enjoyed listening to Mac over the years via various radio venues, so I thought I would amass some of his best to share. He will be sorrily missed in the UFO community.

Here is Aquarius1's thread discussing the details of his passing.

Mac passed away some time this week at the age of 34 years old.

I hope you have your answers Mac.

Enjoy.

The Paracast

February 1, 2009 — Robert Zubrin and Mac Tonnies Explore the prospects for life on Mars in the past, present and future.

Download

October 26, 2008 — Mac Tonnies Cutting-edge scientific theorist Mac Tonnies holds forth on Martian mysteries, the Phoenix Mars probe, the state of paranormal belief systems, and various theories on the reality of UFOs.

Download

June 15, 2008 — Mac Tonnies Discover the very latest news and views on Martian mysteries, including the Phoenix Mars Lander, and new frontiers of paranormal research, with cutting-edge investigator Mac Tonnies.

Download

December 16, 2007 — Mac Tonnies, Jeff Ritzmann and Daniel Brenton Gene and David present special look at the state of paranormal research, featuring cutting-edge commentaries from Mac Tonnies, Jeff Ritzmann and Daniel Brenton.

Download

July 29, 2007 — Nicholas Redfern, Jeff Ritzmann and Mac Tonnies The Paracast presents an all-star Roswell and State of the UFO Field Roundtable.

Download

May 6, 2007 — Mac Tonnies Paranormal investigator Mac Tonnies returns to explore space mysteries and possible Earth-based sources for UFOs.

Download

December 31, 2006 — Mac Tonnies returns with a startlingly different viewpoint on the possible origin of UFOs.

Download

December 3, 2006 — Mac Tonnies and Nancy Talbott Explore Martian mysteries, such as the “Face on Mars,” with Mac Tonnies, author of “After the Martian Apocalypse”

Download

Radio Misterioso

Summary: Ufological commentator Paul Kimball and Cyberpunk guru Mac Tonnies talk about problems with Ufology and how the field might be headed (or guided) into a new phase. Topics: Believers vs. non-believers, Cryptoterrestrials, the Face on Mars

Par t 1 Download

Par t 2 Download

Coast to Coast AM - September 28, 2009

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Mr Tonnies was one of US, he was a Brother not just genetically as we all are, but intellectually, he asked the same questions WE ask.
sought the answers WE seek.
He was a Researcher, he put in the hard yards.

For that alone i recognise him as "Kin"

Thank you Mr Tonnies, you are part of our history, you contributed to our Society

You Will be missed

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Ashtrei]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Still waiting to hear what the ultimate cause was. Apparently he had gall bladder surgery not that long ago, although it was considered a success.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Stumbled on his site two years ago. Quirky fun guy, not one of those UFO hucksters that push hogwash to make money. He seemed to be enjoying the ride, loving his beer and beautiful women along the way.

Definitely had a different way of seeing things but I'm sad to hear the news, shocked me also. He's the type of guy I wanted to see at UFO conferences; someone middle of the road but interesting, fun, intelligent, yet imaginative enough to make you think. I'm sure he's seeing even more amazing stuff now.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Mac was such an incredibly kind guy...and always cool headed and thoughtful. Life holds no guarantees for any of us, however sometimes you can't help but to ask "why".

My co-host Jeremy Vaeni and I took an investigation trip to Gettysburg this weekend for a future broadcast, and with all of the hullabaloo that goes along with equipment setup, travel schedules and other logistics, I found myself thinking about Mac's passing over and over. It's just absolutely unreal to me. It also seems so completely unfair.

I know there's an order to all things, and sometimes we get it...but more often than not it's impossible to see. This is the definition of one of those times.

R.I.P. Mac.

new topics

top topics

join