It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama Nobel Peace Prize prelude to extraterrestrial disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Is Obama Nobel Peace Prize prelude to extraterrestrial disclosure?

www.exa miner.com

Obama will travel to Oslo on December 10 to receive the Prize. His upcoming Oslo speech and enhanced international status give Obama the ideal opportunity to announce to the world the most ground breaking peace initiative of all time. The announcement of intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting the Earth and the need to enter into peaceful relations with them.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Is Obama finally going to let the truth free? Remember that the government has bought up some media time in late november.

More and more sources are starting to say that this disclosure is going to happen. Its so hard to think about them actually disclosing aliens once and for all. Maybe they are just finally admitting to having flying saucers in our military?

www.exa miner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
will he disclose intelligent life among the Nobel committee?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
examiner?
come on man

Obama has as much right to get the peace prize as Bush

incidently, Bush is right outside of my work window today
he's at the Queen E. Hotel
There's a huge crowd of protesters here in Montreal

funny thing is they are all screaming slogans in french and I don't think Bush knows any french haha, he barely knows any english

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Obama's peace prize was nothing more than a lame attempt by a few international elites to prop up a failing president who is an ideological ally. That's it.

Given Obama's attitude towards funding Nasa, I suspect that he couldn't possibly care less about the possibility of extraterrestrial life and certainly not disclosure.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
"His upcoming Oslo speech and enhanced international status give Obama the ideal opportunity to announce to the world the most ground breaking peace initiative of all time. The announcement of intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting the Earth and the need to enter into peaceful relations with them."

Just because it's an ideal opportunity doesn't mean it's going to happen. I have yet to hear the term "extraterrestrial" or "UFO" come out of Obama's mouth. But I have my fingers crossed that people like John Podesta are behind the scenes having Obama briefed on a near future disclosure. Obama would be the best President for this because of his popularity around the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think the only thing Obama will disclose is that he doesn't deserve the Prize. I've had more to do in the Peace process than he has. There's a definite reason why Obama got the award though --I'd like to know what it is, I think we all would.

No disclosure of ET's will come in Copenhagen. No disclosure of the North American Union. The ONLY thing he may disclosure, and don't quote me on this one here folks, but the only thing he may disclose is that it took $1.2 million for him to get there.

Hmm, maybe he'll pay for the trip with his Prized check he just got. Nah! That we know he won't disclosure out of his pocket!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A lot of you didn't read the article right or at all maybe.

Maybe they gave him the prize for WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO; disclosure?

Only time will tell.!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
examiner?
come on man

I suppose you think CNN would be a more credible source?

Thats hilarious about people protesting bush. I can imagine him in a wheelchair when hes 80 and incompetent and be surrounded by other oldies from our time rambling and evil eyeing him.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'd actually like to hear him disclose that, yes, there actually *is* intelligent life on THIS planet. Because what I've been seeing lately just hasn't been too convincing...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
First off why is that every damn page i got into talks about Bush and bads mouths him. Get over it Get over it, he left office 10 months ago and President Obama has taken over, its been his helm for 10 months now accepting responsbility for everything that this country he done since Jan 20, 2009 till current date.

What news media is correct.....who knows watch them all find your own information and put it all together.

Obama doesnt deserve the peace prize either does Bush so lets end that conversation.

Now to the topic at hand this is about the 40th thread talking about this same situation in different text.

My guess is that he has some speech planned about the Holidays or maybe some apology for American Celebration of Christmas or something.

I do not believe the exsistence of alien species will ever come to be in my life time even if i live to 100 yrs old which I doubt hahahaa. Even though we all know they are out there, it makes logical sense.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So, he is coming to My town , sweet lord.
We are going to have the phsycotic body guards and the brainwashed riot police around here, no good !!!

If Im not heard from after that day, they are traveling the world and brainwashing people..

[edit on 22/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nothing can be released if it does not exist.
President Obama was already sent an email to release the hidden
scientific secrets and nothing happened.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
UFOs in oslo under Obamas Nobel visit 10-12-2009
check it out:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
They will disclose when they are forced to, no sooner. The visitors are currently turning up the volume of their presence slowly, raising it to a pitch that will soon no longer be abale to be ignored by the official sources. The question is, what will they say about the visitors. In order to talk about them in a meaningful way, you would have to bring in all sorts of paradigm bending concepts, and spiritual new age stuff. Talk about the structure of reality as being like layers on an onion...mention other dimensions....the impossibility of true death....

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

I think he got it for the iran thing that never was. America and uk, played a massive role in the trying to change iran a few months back.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Obama picks his nose: Disclosure imminent?

Obama ties his shoelace: Disclosure imminent?

Obama passes gas: Disclosure imminent?

Seriously, unless the US knows something that the rest of the world's top government's don't, disclosure will happen on a global level, overseen by the U.N. As much as I want disclosure to happen, it's not going to happen at a Nobel Prize ceremony for Obama.

[edit on 14/12/2009 by Kryties]

new topics

top topics

join