It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing UFO beaming lasers to ground. Oct 10, 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is a possibility called LIDAR.

Uses lasers in conjunction with 3D mapping technology to build a model of ground features and structure.

The problem: LIDAR and like technologies project a constant scanning beam almost like a radar scan. This video does not indicate such a scan. Using this technology the laser would make many many passes VERY fast in a grid pattern. This technology uses very expensive avionics usually in conjunction with auto pilot. Often requiring a fixed wing aircraft making multiple passes on a GPS plotted specific path during auto piloted flight. I have only seen this technology on one helicopter and it was unmanned which allowed the added space needed for the avionics systems required. These systems are not used in areas of dense foliage. In those cases a FORRESTOR Radar (penetrating radio waves) would be used.

I cannot rule this out as a possibility, however, taking into account the other variables it is unlikely. Possible though.

This poses the question: what the heck is a military aircraft doing in the middle of nowhere using laser 3D modeling? What would the purpose be?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The actual footage belongs to Allison Kruse who has a channel on Youtube. See her channel of videos

Allison has numerous videos which are updated on a weekly basis.

And to clear few things there is no airport around the area where she lives because Allison in one of the videos goes to further explain where these so called UFO's are filmed from.

See below:

Ever since she has obtained a night vision module for her camera, we have come across a much better footage, asside from the laser a worthy note is one of the videos that she shows how these orbs or crafts drop down and hover by going invislble every once and than within a very congested woods area.

See below UFO's in the woods Part 1:

See below UFO's in the woods Part 2:

See below UFO's in the woods Part 3:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The only thing i don't like is when people say "you cant deny truth", just because they have nice video of a blur that blinks. Were are supposed to take that as definite truth? Com'on people wake up, and come to your own conclusions. I do believe, but not because of some video saying you cant deny truth, and goes on to show a blurred dot in the sky.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Most of the night vision videos i've looked at show exactly the same thing as regards viewing the bright light in night vision. The "ray" could well be a camera artifact and if so would be something known to the user since she has made a stack of these vids. The double strobes are seen quite clearly near the end of the full video.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnydavx
ok so what flying machines do you know that stay stationary in mid air and pulsate like that?
a helicopter stays perfectly stationary. they do it all the time. this one looks to be fitted with a targetting laser. near that area you have a Navy and Marine reserve camp, three army reserve centres, a coast guard office, and an army department as well. ALL OF THE ABOVE LISTED USE HELICOPTERS REGULARLY. ALso its not uncommon to do testing with the targetting laser as they are perfectly harmless where ever, when ever. it flies like a helo, and the blinking lights are pretty indicative. You won't see them at night without NVG as that is part of the camoflauge, and YES. Certain military helicopters CAN and DO operate in what is called Whisper mode.. YOU CANNOT HEAR THEM UNTIL THEY ARE OVER YOU

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
This is a possibility called LIDAR.

Uses lasers in conjunction with 3D mapping technology to build a model of ground features and structure.

she did say in a follow up video that theground was hollow as well so it was most likely making a map of the hollow area as well. how deep is it, how big is it. etc. will it impede on a possible contsruction project. is it an underground water way etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is a post by Alison on a forum on 29th September, in it she seems to reference the same video that the OP has posted, which is dye marked the 13th October.
" Alison Kruse posted on September 29, 2009 at 11:45 AM
A lot of the UFOs being described by people lately involve a bright white or yellow or orange light that changes into something else–mainly triangular. Or a triangle above it, or a round sphere or saucer. I’ve been seeing and filming these things since May of 2009. Recently, they’ve been so regular, I go out and drive around my neighborhood in Murrysville, PA every night and usually see at least 1. They even were filmed during the G-20 Summit within the No-Fly-Zone around Pittsburgh! From my eyes & military surveillance cam, I’ve observed that they drop from the sky as dim energy balls into the treetops, where they ‘power up’ and glow, then arise from the woods, hover for a while, then transform/morph into different shapes while flying–complete with FAA style colored lights and now sometimes with convincing aircraft sound (mostly silent though). Sounds wild, but I have HD footage on Youtube to prove it (seeingUFOsPA channel). Plasma Orbs, Flaming Fireballs, bright Star lights low… ALL turn into FAKE AIRCRAFT after a while. Days before the September 19th cone shape light flap up the coast (might have been by me too, but I was inside at that time), I filmed them practicing pretending to be helicopters–complete with SHINING A CONE SHAPED LIGHT DOWN. No neighbors in the houses below heard anything because they did it WITHOUT SOUND. The one house had a dog that knew they were they and was going nuts that night, they said, but were unaware of anything over their back yards or house.
So, for those who are just getting initiated into how advanced these guys are… If they’re smart enough to get here (and they ARE here), then they’re smart enough to observe our aircraft looks & sounds, then change into convincing enough shapes to fool us so they can fly around over us without being paid any mind OR BEING SHOT AT. And, so far, no mutilated cows or any other weird things around here being done, so I’m pretty sure they are sightseeing or checking us out — for now.
The NASA cloud thing is NOT the explanation, although the government and other debunkers would like you to believe it so you’ll go back inside and watch TV and buy stuff. I’ve set videos and contacted TV stations and sent emails to newspapers and reported them to MUFON.com (search Westmoreland County, PA) and yet no one except some people from Youtube have come to see the phenomenon in person. Perhaps they’re afraid it’s true."

this is the forum,
myufo.com...

Now, is it just possible that we are looking at Blackhawks and Chinooks from the G20?

[edit on 19-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Krystal Alice,
Here is one of the airports very near her that you seem to not be able to locate: Latrobe/westmorl Airport in Westmoreland County PA. Not too mention Pitss International lol.
Glad to assist,
Vance

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
WOW! That is amazing! I have seen very little videos like these. I am interested to see more. Thank you for this find!

I am now a new member of ATS but am not new to ATS. So if you think I should look to other topics please inform me.
I am interested in aliens and UFOs, government secrets, etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
The beam we see is an Anomaly produce by the camera. Notice that the "UFO" is behind the tree in the sky. The tree is no more than 200 yards from where this was shot. This far off object is projecting a "Laser" in front of the tree when it should be behind? Ok.....

This is the correct analysis. One clue is that the intensity of the "laser beam" is linked to the intensity of the light coming from the aircraft.

Another clue is the perspective of the beam apparently impossibly shooting right through the tree foliage as DaMod suggests.

So I think it's safe to say there is no laser beam, or searchlight, or anything like that. And no it doesn't necessarily have to be seen in the opposite direction, since the brightness increases with distance from the aircraft and the aircraft is de-centered in the image, toward the upper left, so the beam appears in the lower right.

Good analysis DaMod, star.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

anyone hear the rotor noises? i thought it was pretty obvious... as well it doesn't preform any impossible speed or maneuverability feats so im really leaning on helicopter doesnt really matter what kind of light it was flashing

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by DaMod
The beam we see is an Anomaly produce by the camera. Notice that the "UFO" is behind the tree in the sky. The tree is no more than 200 yards from where this was shot. This far off object is projecting a "Laser" in front of the tree when it should be behind? Ok.....

This is the correct analysis. One clue is that the intensity of the "laser beam" is linked to the intensity of the light coming from the aircraft.

Another clue is the perspective of the beam apparently impossibly shooting right through the tree foliage as DaMod suggests.

So I think it's safe to say there is no laser beam, or searchlight, or anything like that. And no it doesn't necessarily have to be seen in the opposite direction, since the brightness increases with distance from the aircraft and the aircraft is de-centered in the image, toward the upper left, so the beam appears in the lower right.

Good analysis DaMod, star.

This is quite possible actually. It is a much better theory than LIDAR or ground based lasers etc.. However for this to be the case the lens would have to be aft of the strobe, which makes no sense because it would whitewash any possible photo opportunities. The next problem is the focusing effect. If it truly is a reflection of a strobe, then light should be dispersed not focused. Strobes send light in all directions and a lens reflecting this light would reflect back probably 30% of that pattern.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
One clue is that the intensity of the "laser beam" is linked to the intensity of the light coming from the aircraft.

This is quite possible actually. It is a much better theory than LIDAR or ground based lasers etc.. However for this to be the case the lens would have to be aft of the strobe, which makes no sense because it would whitewash any possible photo opportunities. The next problem is the focusing effect. If it truly is a reflection of a strobe, then light should be dispersed not focused. Strobes send light in all directions and a lens reflecting this light would reflect back probably 30% of that pattern.

I don't understand why you say the lens being aft of the strobe would whitewash any photo opportunities. How do you know that's not what we are seeing?

Also, as for the light being dispersed, well it IS dispersed, in the line. It doesn't have to disperse across the entire frame and in fact lens reflections almost never do that. But this is some kind of imaging artifact, that has left a signature to tell us that's what it is, that it gets brighter when the flashing light gets brighter.

If it really were a laser, the laser would appear to get brighter when the aircraft flashing light gets DIMMER, because of automatic exposure adjustment of the camera. So it's doing exactly the opposite of what a real beam would do. Instead of dismissing it and say it can't form a line, try to figure out what type of artifact will cause the line image.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Pretty good video and at first glance i gotta say that it doesn't seem like a chopper... seems to move too fast for a chopper and secondly when a chopper finds it's target with it's search light they tend to then stay in that vicinity and go round in circles or back & forth... they don't continue straight on....

that's my first glance analysis anyway.....

One other thing i will say is that the search-light/laser beam is nowhere near the tree.... it's way back from that tree!!

[edit on 20-10-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

And to clear few things there is no airport around the area where she lives because Allison in one of the videos goes to further explain where these so called UFO's are filmed from.

ok no doubt thats a chopper! and simply because no airports are near by says nothing. helicopters dont need massive runways to take off.. any small patch of flat ground will do... there could be hellipads in any number of locations including the top of a building.

i grew up in PA, spent 23 yrs about an hour away from there. i can say that UFOs in that area are very rare.. ive seen what i would call a UFO only once in PA. i could also go into the strange event of 3 hrs passing in what felt like seconds but thats for another post. point is PA is not a hot spot for UFO activity. and in my 25 yrs of life ive seen enough helicopters to say that it was infact just that. from the angle of travel to the ever so typical flashing lights blinking in the exact same patern and timing as any and every chopper PA has to offer.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

It's a "scratch".

I don't know how they are called in english, but in portuguese they are called "scratch's".

It usually happens with old NV gear/cameras. The camera fails to "read" the light coming from a certain source and you obtain this scratches coming from the light source, like a solar beam during the day.

As for the object, looks like a airplane/aircraft to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by uglybattle
WOW! That is amazing! I have seen very little videos like these. I am interested to see more. Thank you for this find!

I am now a new member of ATS but am not new to ATS. So if you think I should look to other topics please inform me.
I am interested in aliens and UFOs, government secrets, etc.

Wow, you have never seen video of planes or helicopters flying at night, with night vision on the camera? Well, i guess there is first for everything...

I suppose you take this as definite truth too.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wanted to point out that this particular person that shot this video is notorious for passing planes and helicopters off as UFOs.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
SeeingUFOsPA aka Allison Kruze is just a nast nasty troll. She has made a hobby of going out to film planes and call them UFOs. She has not responded to any requests to join us here at ATS because i think she knows she can't stand up to being told they are planes. She moderates the comments on her youtube videos so all you get is the love and light BS and OMG a UFO.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
dont know if it was already posted but i lol'd
maps.google.com... =text&ei=CffdSqvqNpLkswOmh8XpDw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=more-results&resnum=4&ved=0CCkQtQMwAw

<< 1    3  4 >>

join