It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual visit to Official FEMA Camp

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Friends, I want to relate to you an actual, real world, bona fide experience that I just had.

I just returned from a trip to an 'Official' FEMA Detention Facility. It is listed on all the 'Official' FEMA camp lists, such as:

FEMA CAMPS OH MY!

It has been my goal for several years to debunk at least the camps that are near my house, and the ones in the state (ILLINOIS).

The facility in particular is the (redacted) AFB hospital. It is listed on every single purported camp list I've found.

In my job as a (redacted) I am often called to assist people in this community. It's been a while since I took a trip out to this facility, but tonight my partner and I made a visit to investigate claims of FEMA misdeeds.

At 2252 Central Time we arrived at the facility. It was well-lighted with numerous cars in the parking lot. Directly across from the parking area was a 're-education facility' posing as a preschool. Nearby there was a restaurant and recreation facility where the University of (redacted) holds its summer practice sessions.

We circled the facility, noting the bright parking lot lights and windows illuminated from within by some undetermined 'flourescent' light source.

Upon closer examination we found that this facility has been converted to (GASP!) apartments! Dozens and dozens of people literally live there in this building unaware of the global cabal working directly beneath their feet.

At 2256 we departed the area in a (censored) direction.

In my next post I will include a recently declassified aerial photograph of the facility.

PS -- despite my sarcastic tone, this did actually happen.

PPS -- there are no FEMA camps. Put down the tin foil and step away.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Damn, I'm like Fox Mulder dude. I want to believe!
You blew it for me. But being a good ATS'er i'll add this:

(no pics. = no proof) Were were you really on the day in question??

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Psh. As though I'd believe anything a Mason said. I know that y'all are nothing but a den of reptiles from Nibiru, chased off from your home world bu the dreaded Herculobians.

SOme sort of evidence would be nice.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Whew! thanks for that! I now rest assured that the Federal Government has all our best interests in mind!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage
Whew! thanks for that! I now rest assured that the Federal Government has all our best interests in mind!

Of course!

They are the government, they are here to help us!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Link broken.

Will post something in a few.

[edit on 10/18/09 by emsed1]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

No Image??

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sorry about that, I probably overloaded the guy's hosting account.

I will try to get something up later today. Spent 14 hours tooling around the streets defending the public safety last night (unsuccessfully), so I'm sorta bleary eyed.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I might make a run up there this afternoon.

Just for the purpose of debunking at least ONE of these silly FEMA rumors.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thank you for making a personal observation to either confirm/deny the allegations of FEMA Camps.

I've been highly suspect as one of the three in my state is entirely mislabeld with the wrong county, and that facility noted on most FEMA Camp lists has been systematically rezoned and sold off as commercial real-estate over the past 20 years to the likes of 3M, Kodak, Hyundai, Annie's, Amy's, and other manufacturers who have built factories (and they are legitimate commercial factories, not fronts because I have personally toured 3 of them with my daughter's school class and know people who work at the others, as they are some of the biggest employers in my area). All that is left of the facility notated as a "FEMA Concentration Camp" is a small Veteran's Administration Hospital that has very few beds left, and primarily works as a Drug and Alcohol Treatment Facility for Vets. They couldn't hold even .01% of our area's population, let alone all the population.

This has made me want to visit the locations of the other two listed in my state to see if it can be further denied.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well at least you did not breach any Fema securty protocols.You were lucky this time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
In looking at the list of Concentration camps, I find it funny that for Montana, Malmstrom AFB is listed. I've been stationed in Malmstrom AFB for the last four years and let me tell you: there are definitely no concentration camps in that base. There weren't any suspicious-looking buildings anywhere in the base. I can tell you that no aircraft has landed in Malmstrom AFB between 2005 until I left early this year. The runway has long been closed since Jan 1997.

www.malmstrom.af.mil...

If anything, I know that Malmstrom has a small helicopter squadron that has only 2, maybe 3 helicopters. For military jets, any flying missions in that town are done by the Montana Air National Guard at the Great Falls airport.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Well at least you did not breach any Fema securty protocols.You were lucky this time.

Actually I just got a severe shpanking from FEMA Regional Command Prevaricator, Major Richard Johnson, for unauthorized use of sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thanks for another great debunking thread.

Again I would like to suggest a forum space for "dead theories", so that in future, when the next person comes along proclaiming that "they're gonna kill us allllll!!!!!11111" we can just point them to the evidence existing that it's all fake.

Also, it should be pointed out for future reference that FEMA sites do exist, they were required by government to set up facilities around the country.

But, these sites were and are intended for use as "base of operations" for FEMA in the event of a major incident. There is plenty of evidence to show that these do exist, but there is also more evidence to show that they not going to be used for anything other than FEMA disaster management programs.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Oh man, now I feel so damn stupid. Your supposed trip to.. where? has shown how completely ignorant we all were to believe in American concentration camps. Thank you so much.

Now let's be real. You have absolutely nothing to show us to say that you really went anywhere, or to prove that the location you visited was the location you say it was. It sounds to me like you didn't actually go to the facility, you went to a.. Well there isn't even a word for it, sounds like you took a stroll down the road.

The images of the concentration camps show barbed wires, trains.. Did you get to the preschool after you jumped over said fence?

I'm not going to wait for your BS answer. No. You didn't.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ok so I know lot of conspiracies. But the FEMA camp one is new to me. Can someone explain to me what this whole FEMA thing is about? The last I heard the FEMA camps kidnapp people and uses them for labor?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage

You know that this is not true.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bananarama
Oh man, now I feel so damn stupid. Your supposed trip to.. where? has shown how completely ignorant we all were to believe in American concentration camps. Thank you so much.

Now let's be real. You have absolutely nothing to show us to say that you really went anywhere, or to prove that the location you visited was the location you say it was. It sounds to me like you didn't actually go to the facility, you went to a.. Well there isn't even a word for it, sounds like you took a stroll down the road.

The images of the concentration camps show barbed wires, trains.. Did you get to the preschool after you jumped over said fence?

I'm not going to wait for your BS answer. No. You didn't.

Wow.

Well I was out by there again Thursday and no trains or troops.

I *did* get my new Droid Eris the other day so maybe I will make a little trip.

Or maybe I will just let you think what you want.

See, this is like the UFO thing. Someone can attempt to prove UFOs exist based on evidence and personal experience but it's IMPOSSIBLE to prove they don't exist.

So far there has been no proof of a FEMA camp. So I can't disprove something that doesn't exist, but I will try.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here is a large aerial view:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee99dfeb6e59.jpg[/atsimg]

I will post my annotated version shortly.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here is the photo after processing by intel experts:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dfa8bdbac56.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join