It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about sex...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Is this really possible?

"London - A German couple who went to a fertility clinic after eight years of marriage have found out why they are still childless - they weren't having sex.

The University Clinic of Lubek said they had never heard of a case like it after examining the couple who went to see them last month for fertility tests.

Doctors subjected them to a series of examinations and found they were both apparently fertile, and should have had no trouble conceiving.

A clinic spokesperson said: "When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said: "What do you mean?".

"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

The 30-year-old wife and her 36-year-old husband are now being given sex therapy lessons while the university clinic undertakes a study to try to find out if there are more couples with a similar lack of sex education. - Ananova.com "

no way! click here

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by paperclip]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Man i dont want to register for anything... hang on if tis to do with sex it has to be good...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I edited my post, article is now included

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Im still a virgin.

Right girl has not come around yet :shk:

But when she does, I will remember that babies pop out through a long and beatifull process.

Deep

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
ok it needs flash doesnt it... i need to try on the weekend when i visit my folks (work computer doesnt allow downloading anything that could be considered 'fun')

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
ok now i got it... yay!!!

ummm as far as i know just about everyone knows about sex... i grew up in an islamic country (brunei darusalam) from the ages of 2-9 and i knew all about sex (had even played i'll show you mine if you show me yours with some female friends)... so its kinda hard for me to understand how people can miss out on this... and doesnt instinct kick in sooner or later... you know that voice in your head that says
'come on, just stick it in, you know you wanna'

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
No, they (this couple) ARE retarded....the materials to figure it out are out there....

Hell, DOGS can figure it out....it's simply built into our genetic code, as a natural urge...Jeez!!!

These two SHOULD be sterilized, for the sake of the human race....seriously!!!!

[Edited on 11-6-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

"London - A German couple who went to a fertility clinic after eight years of marriage have found out why they are still childless - they weren't having sex.

i thought germans were smarter than this

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

I didnt...

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
thats amazing, just how far have they been shielded to the outside world?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
If this is true, its amazing to me how these people could be so..stupid. Unbelievably stupid. Sex is basic instinct. And, not to mention, if your a product of the public school system (or any school system for that matter), you dont even have to have the "talk" with your parents. Its like a package deal, you just learn about it, either from sex ed or friends.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
You mean the stork doesn't bring them ???

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
If this is true, its amazing to me how these people could be so..stupid. Unbelievably stupid. Sex is basic instinct. And, not to mention, if your a product of the public school system (or any school system for that matter), you dont even have to have the "talk" with your parents. Its like a package deal, you just learn about it, either from sex ed or friends.

their brain must be disable of primal instincts

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I was under the impression that Europe and Germany in particular wasnt as sexually repressed as the United States, but this obviously blows that idea out of the water. The upbringing of the two in question must have been very interesting for them to have no comprehension of the process of copulation. I mean just about everyone experiments at some point, but it seems to me that these two did not even experiment. Seems kind of sick but I would definately like to know how their brains worked and how they were raised to be in such a situation.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Im still a virgin.

I'm glad I'm not the only one here on ats that's a virgin. :w:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by paperclip

So did I

Priests, who are supposed to be celebate are making news here on ats that they know about sex.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
You mean the stork doesn't bring them ???

its the Luftwaffes fault. every time they get a stork on radar they think its an incomming bandit and they scramble their migs and shoot it down.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Im still a virgin.

I'm glad I'm not the only one here on ats that's a virgin. :w:

i am also one. kinda proud of it too, but not too pround, again, right gals has not come song yet, and theres the fact im only 18

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's a hoax. Check Snopes or something.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

its the Luftwaffes fault. every time they get a stork on radar they think its an incomming bandit and they scramble their migs and shoot it down.

That's hilarious KrazyIvan!

Yeah - at 21, almost 22, I'm really starting to think to hell with it:bnghd:

Lots of "we're almost there as a couple" and "stop that, what are doing" - lol - if they say that, stop, they could go to the media - lol

As far as this German couple is concerned...I dunno - my minor is in German and I still have no clue how to ask an intellectual question - I can hear it all day and know what's going on - maybe native germans are the same way?! lol (just a joke, for any Germans out there, ya know I love ya or I wouldn't have spent my time learning your complex grammar structures!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join