It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Charles Krauthammer, summary of Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by HunkaHunka

As I stated in the OP, I received the email from a friend of mine, the email wasnt written by ME.

HunkaHunka is brutal. Don't let it get to you.

Krauthammer is a highly intelligent moderate I've never seen anyone criticize. Don't let some partisan operative convince you that if a person is on Fox they are suddenly a rabid Right Wing nut. They even know they are lying when they say that. They just don't care about truth.

Only a fool limits their information source to one point of view. Lots of fools in this world.

Krauthammer is indeed a wonderful bright Moderate and no where near being a Right Wing shill. Beware the radicals, embrace the real Moderates. They are honest. They don't want to control you.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Dr Krauthammer it seems, has quite a legacy of being critical of the Obama administration, finding some other articles he's written.

Obama, he has written in his syndicated Washington Post column, is committed to "radical health care, energy and education reforms," central to a "social democratic agenda" that promises deep — and ominous — transformations to American life.

The campaign began, and Krauthammer didn't believe the hype. Where others were moved by Obama's mass appeal, Krauthammer found his campaign "cultlike." His broad statements of purpose made him a cipher on the specifics. The famous race speech was, Krauthammer's headline declared, a "brilliant fraud." His friendships with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers showed his "cynicism and ruthlessness."

"Obama is a man of first-class intellect and first-class temperament. But his character remains highly suspect," Krauthammer wrote last October, summing up his critique.

LINK

So, even if the email wasnt summarized after Dr. Krauthammer's speech, it has a ring to his ideals anyway.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

reply to post by HunkaHunka

As I stated in the OP, I received the email from a friend of mine, the email wasnt written by ME.

HunkaHunka is brutal. Don't let it get to you.

Krauthammer is a highly intelligent moderate I've never seen anyone criticize. Don't let some partisan operative convince you that if a person is on Fox they are suddenly a rabid Right Wing nut. They even know they are lying when they say that. They just don't care about truth.

Only a fool limits their information source to one point of view. Lots of fools in this world.

Krauthammer is indeed a wonderful bright Moderate and no where near being a Right Wing shill. Beware the radicals, embrace the real Moderates. They are honest. They don't want to control you.

LOL..yes..he's brutal..its ok..at least my monitor protects me from his wrath..lol..have to laugh..sorry
He's entitled to his belief, as well as we all are, but we should have an adult discussion about it..I wont call names as long as no one else does

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
No DOUBT Obama is a narcisist.
So are all politicians. Or nearly all of them.

Yeah this stuff rings true...

And herein lies the point. DO NOT LET THE RIGHT TAKE THE "RIGHTEOUS" GROUND in this issue.

It has been CLEARLY shown over the last 10 years that either side is one and the same.

Just differing sides pursuing opposite agendas to the same goal. THIS IS EVIDENT.

This man will sell you paradise today and the the brooklyn bridge in 2012 when the republicons take over.

This is the con. People simply do not have enough attention span to realize this over the period of years. Or if they do, they have too much of an ego to realize they are misled when "their side" is on the up side of the flip.

Either way, this man is selling snake oil.

And I don't give a damn that he is crippled.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

That was a slight at my post.
Let the record show that I have noted that everything mentioned in the article is true.

So I don't really follow you.

Anyhow, the point I was making initially was that when a man works for a man who admits to being a propagandist, he is a propagandist himself.

There is no way around this. This man's opinions, while they may be 100% accurate, are working to further an agenda.

And yes, you should realize and understand what this man is saying, but at the same time be very VERY critical of the source of the information.

Because I GUARANTEE you that if the average bloke watches this programming, they are NOT disecting it as we have here on this fine website.

What they are in fact seeing is a tidbit of truth amidst a sea of lies.

So while I cannot disagree with you in your analysis of my post, I disagree with your accusations that I am not a true moderate.

But of course, that is why you didn't point me out specifically, only referenced my remarks offhandedly... as if someone should disregard them.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
No DOUBT Obama is a narcisist.
So are all politicians. Or nearly all of them.

Yeah this stuff rings true...

And herein lies the point. DO NOT LET THE RIGHT TAKE THE "RIGHTEOUS" GROUND in this issue.

It has been CLEARLY shown over the last 10 years that either side is one and the same.

Just differing sides pursuing opposite agendas to the same goal. THIS IS EVIDENT.

This man will sell you paradise today and the the brooklyn bridge in 2012 when the republicons take over.

This is the con. People simply do not have enough attention span to realize this over the period of years. Or if they do, they have too much of an ego to realize they are misled when "their side" is on the up side of the flip.

Either way, this man is selling snake oil.

And I don't give a damn that he is crippled.

I understand what you are saying, and you are correct. Of course we should be very careful of being "drawn" in to any side..altho it rings true..be cautious, right?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Krauthammer is a highly intelligent moderate I've never seen anyone criticize.

Arianna Huffington is a moderate too!

People like both seem moderate when they are surrounded by voices more extreme... It makes them no less Neo-Conservative or Liberal in the eyes of the majority of actual moderates. Yet, the loudest voices are the ones that get heard in our culture...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If you want to see A REAL moderate, watch how this thread continues to slow down, and eventually DIE as I post against both sides of this STUPID debate from the middle.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Here is Krauthammer at the Mahatten Institute: video

The speech is similar in tone.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
How can people here believe that Obama wields any true power? It's the people who groomed him for his position that have power. He is a 'puppet' and will be the 'scapegoat' for the actions of those who really rule the world. You are playing into the hands of those who set him up.

Stop believing in presidents...they don't exist.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Look, you neocons had 8 years, EIGHT FREAKIN YEARS. In bin ladins wildest dreams he could not conceive of the damage caused by the bush administration to the US. Krauthammer is a faux news tool, nothing more.

I am sick of these fearful, paranoid, racist idiots who forward on this meaningless and irrelevant faux news talking halliburton shill.

Do us a favor and wipe the cheeto stains off your fingers and get out of your mom's basement and get a job!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I think it sholud be pointed out Dr.Krauthammer was also a member of the PNAC so that right there sholud tell you where he's coming from.He's just another neo-con pundit making sure the illusion of the two party system continues.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here's a summary of Obama:

Obama is a sissy coward who takes orders just like everyone else in power from the military complex and shadow government.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Anyone who buys into the false dichotomies of liberal-conservative, Democrat-Republican as though there's any real difference between them is the biggest dupe in the universe. ALL of them are lying, snivelling cowards who kneel, bow to and worship the National "Security" STATE, the real government. We simply NEED new (to us) science, knowledge, facts, objective truths. Is there anyone who can simply CHANGE the collective subject?!! Frickin' cyborgs in a computer simulation...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

"Newt Gingrich is brilliant, but has baggage. Sarah Palin is sincere and intelligent, but needs to really be seriously boning up on facts and info if she is to be a serious candidate in the future."

Seriously...no, really? Seriously? That's all I can even muster at this point.

my thoughts exactly.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I really could care less for the republican or democratic parties. Both are silly in my mind. I just find it even more silly that some one that can be supposedly so unbiased can have such biased remarks. To be objective is to see the right and wrong. Letting the "free" market which has been unbridled corporatism is nothing more than private totalitarianism. To push off one extreme in place of another is hardly unbiased. While he may guard his emotions, to make such statements are clearly emotionally or financially driven. If it is financially then it is emotionally.

This just proves to me that most everyone drinks cool aid. It is just a matter if you like the red stuff or the blue stuff. I prefer the water personally.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

Obama is a sissy coward who takes orders just like everyone else in power from the military complex and shadow government.

proof or you're spreading lies

[edit on 16-10-2009 by piddles]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

proof or you're full of crap

TY piddles, I dont know why..but I laughed so hard when I read this..made my night

BTW, I know this is off subject..but if anyone is an expert with video cards, can you please U2U me, Im having some really bad problems with my graphic card..thanks in advance

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Krauthammer is a neocon. The neocons were wrong about everything: Weapons of Mass Destruction for one thing. America is now toast with all of these ridiculous wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and now what? Iran next?!

Now I held out a little hope for Obama. Unfortunately the 98% near certainty I had before of Obama being nothing more than a corporate schill has been confirmed over the last eight or nine months.

Forget Democrats and Republicans; they are all too corrupt. America is corrupt, bankrupt, in debt, and bent on destroying itself or the rest of the world, whichever comes first.

The solution, whatever it is, is not within our current system. I'm not trying to be negative. I don't want to be a downer. But America as we have known it in our lives is finished. It's not coming back like it was before.
How can a country that is based on infinite war and infinite debt possibly last?
It can't.

So what's next? Civil war or revolution? Possibly. Otherwise all I see is each year getting a little worse than the one before here in the U.S.: If someone sees a more optimistic scenario, please chime in.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

proof or you're full of crap

TY piddles, I dont know why..but I laughed so hard when I read this..made my night

I changed my reply because I may have come of as harsh and honestly, you can't reach anyone by being rude or condescending but you can respectfully silence them or be educated depending on the proof of their claims.

looooong sentence (

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join