It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get PERMANENT immunity to a strain of flu by recovering naturally from the flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Link to article

Q. Why do doctors say I have to get a flu vaccine every year?

A. Like all vaccines, the flu vaccine only gives a temporary immunity to the virus strains or closely related virus strains contained in the vaccine. The only way to get natural and permanent immunity to a strain of flu is to recover naturally from the flu. Natural immunity to a particular strain of flu can be protective if that strain or closely related strains come around again in the future. However, because the vaccine only provides a 70 to 80 percent chance of temporary immunity to selected strains and those strains may or may not be prevalent each year, doctors say you have to get a flu shot every year.

Wow, i didn't know that. If this information is true, you may even consider yourself lucky if you catch the swine flu.

Almost makes me feel to say "happy swine-fluing everybody"

Ko3

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Wow, i didn't know that. If this information is true, you may even consider yourself lucky if you catch the swine flu.

The flu sucks. No ifs ands or buts.

But at least the flu doesn't poison you with mercury for life.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PSUSA

I wouldn't mind about the flu sucking on me for 1 or 2 weeks, if by that i get life-long immunity to it.

You know, i was wondering why i don't get the seasonal flu anymore. Probably thats because i never got vaccinated against it and by now i became permanently resistant to most of it's strains

Ko3

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Meh. So they alter the swine flu a bit and you are not immune anymore.

But I agree with not taking the vaccine. I would never do it. I would rather pick a new job if they forced it on me at work. Im never taking it.

A flu shot every year?

This world cracks me up.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

join