It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can other countries prosper even with an American financial crisis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I moved to the US when I was only a small child. Nearly two decades have passed since I visited my home country of Brazil, and my relatives tell me that the country hasn't been effected " much " by the financial cisis in the US.

They tell me that in the past 3 years, and now more than ever the country has been growing, and cities evolving to a point that people are amazed. They tell me that the US crisis has definately been noticed, but it's hasn't hit them nearly as hard as I would have though living here all my life.

Jobs are being created. Shouldn't Brazil be in the same or worst situation that the US is in now? My mentality always was that, if the US begins to fall, it would drag other countries, to equal or worst condition then itself.

THE QUESTIONS:

All in all, the country is prospering, and I do not understand how that can be. I would appreciate an explanation very much. Also, people tell me that China and India are the new investment grounds, and they will prosper. Are they right? And can these countries ( Brazil, China, India etc. etc.) continue to grow even if the US doesnt?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
For many countries - the US can disappear altogether and that will release them from a lot of pressure - allowing them to flourish and expand.

It is unlikely that most realize that the US is a negative economic force in the world - effectively taxing every nation in the world, enforcing unreasonable trading parameters and many other gangster tactics.

The US is able to tax every nation in the world by inflating its dollar - which has to be held as reserves by anyone who wants to buy oil - so everyone. The US then prints more paper - and the other nations suffer a loss of value in their reserves - ie. taxation.

The US is a rogue nation which has beaten, raped and killed and used thuggery against most of the world. Americans do not know this because their media is purely propaganda. If someone hates America - they are labeled a terrorist.

Those countries that hold large amount of US debt are also likely to suffer if the US dollar suffers.

Those countries who rely on exporting to the US will suffer a downturn in exports - but that can often be counter acted by increasing domestic spending, which can be financed through internal credit expansion - such as what China is doing.

America's contribution to the world economy over the last few years has mainly been to buy goods - with money they stole from the oil producing nations, and taxes levied on the rest of the world in general.

China can afford to spend this money internally - because it has 'reserves'. Reserves are a concept that is unknown in America - what it means is that instead of having debt, you have money in the bank. Asian economies have built quite substantial levels of reserves since the 1997 Asian financial crisis - where they were duped by the World Bank and IMF and crushed.

They have been soundly ridiculed and discredited for their 'protectionist' and 'excessive' reserves. Guess who was doing all the negative press? You guessed it - the globalists.

At the moment - lack of debt, and sound reserves are ensuring that these economies are going to manage to remain in growth mode. This is not applicable to every country which is still experiencing growth - but certainly a clean balance sheet is very important at the moment.

The other issue is to what level the central banking cabal has access to credit systems within these countries - and what toxic assets may have infiltrated into their financial systems.

China has responded in a way that is such massive news, it should have hit every major news channel in the world - but you hear nothing of it - because it is both embarrassing to the west, and they are powerless to do anything about it.

China has legally indemnified its financial system against certain derivative instruments, and speculative short positions in commodities that were foisted on them by the international banking cartel. In other words China has said - we will not pay for your fraudulent losses that you have tried to make us responsible for. Such acts in theory could provoke a war - but the west is powerless to respond.

So - America is not the heart of the global economy - they are simply the international tax man - which has been the source of American wealth, and also increases in domestic credit growth created wealth from nothing.

Yes - the US economy is important globally - but mainly it has stolen and taxed money from the world - its main export is weapons (45% GPD is a figure I heard) - and military adventures to control oil.

It is a fairly despicable nation - while its citizens ignorantly support its imperialistic and violent aggression against the world.

The hope of the world is that its citizens will wake from their dream - see that their enemies are running their country - and kick them out, replacing their government with one that supports its citizens and is a peaceful and useful international agent for good.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
great post m8.

star for that.

covers most of the bases.

no doubt ignorance will over-run the thread from american I.P. addresses.
they dont want to know.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by manxman2]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Holy dude! I'm trying to absorb all this great info that you posted. Thank you very much man!

However, could you or onother member, but the answer to my question in simpler terms. You see I'm dislexic, and struggle to understand large amounts of written information, which causes me to have to read the same page in a book three times, only to not absorb it correctly.'

Can anyone help?

But THANK YOU!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Spot on there mate.

I think you should do another post regarding the 'soveriegn wealth funds' situation for other members who may not be familiar with this. You'd explain it and the implications far better than I could.

We should remember that although the world has issues with the US as an entity it is not the people we hate. all too often criticizing the USA is seen by Americans as a personal attack on them when in reality it is an attack on US govt policy, which in turn is an attack on corrupt indviduals and the corrupt oligarchs who spread to the US from Europe.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
the economy arson crisis

the world economy stalemate consisting in a big artifice.
When we losing the money that means our money move to another hands (pocket)
but what happening now is a money arson, mean's the money is burning now if I can't get it back.
the situation now is : they are moving the money to another place.
or i have to find my money serial number (I8675999E) in the bank that contains my lost mony!!

Priory of Sion - The Biggest Masonic Lodge - god - dog - dodge - load - sonic - dole - ege - ego - same - big - go - no - islam - sole - solo - lind - Sam - stone - lined - lien - lion - lint - limn - lima - limbo - lie - lid - lit - lot - lei - son

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f5b37de3456.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
American IP here mate and do not need to post anything defending the US. Just look at the Avatar and the Sig.

As for the OP, Brazil has just hit a huge oil reserve. I wonder how much of that will actually go to the Brazillian people? Hopefully that government will not go to the IMF and go balls to the wall in debt, spending money it has not reaped yet. Or the Brazillian people will not see a dime of that resource.

new topics

top topics

join