It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - cataclysmic apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
"This post is not for the faint-hearted.... If you get upset or disturbed by anything to do with the possible 'end of modern human civilization'.... 2012.... apocalyptic stuff... don't watch the following video...." - bee

The World Cataclysm in 2012 is the title of a book written by Belgian author Patrick Geryl in 2005 - and the title tells it just like he sees it. Patrick's opinion is so cut-and-dried - and quite devoid of hope - that he was interviewed in conjunction with the upcoming Sony Pictures movie, 2012, due to be released worldwide next month.

The interview presents important information, including the announcement by Patrick Geryl that he and his associate Gino Ratinckx have discovered the location of The Labyrinth written about in detail by Herodotus, the famous Greek scholar known as The Father of History. Geryl is convinced that within the Labyrinth will be confirmation of his theories. He tells us that NBC will announce this discovery sometime in November... and Geryl has been interviewed in connection to this as well.

further reading.......

Patrick Geryl: The World Cataclysm in 2012

Star Signs and the Labyrinth

Labyrinth of Egypt (video about the recent discovery)

New light on the Egyptian labyrinth: Evidence from a survey at Hawara

NASA Claims Sun's Polar Shift Due In 2012

Oceans charge up new theory of magnetism

Long Debate Ended Over Cause, Demise Of Ice Ages? Research Into Earth's Wobble

Magnetic Pole Reversal in 2012

Underworld - Lost Civilizations

Flooded Kingdoms Of The Last Ice Age

[edit on 13-10-2009 by mcrom901]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
whilst i find the interview fascinating i have to put my opinion forward about what is stated at the start about a T1 and a T2 time line aversion of events and the whole DAN BURISC shrade, if that is even his real name? it is all utter B S of the highest magnitude.

how people follow this guy and his claims is beyond stupidity it needs to stop now. as long as Camelot keep putting forward the Dan burisch agenda they have zero credibility in my opinion.the guy is a nut.dont agree with me visit his sight.WAKKO.

i really dont mean to offend any one who digs this guy but i smell a rat and it stinks.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Well, first of all I don't completely agree with Geryl and his scenario. However, there are cyclic events in our universe that happen like the seasons on earth. There is no timeline jumping because certain events occur on various dimensions simultaneously. Why? I don't know.
To assume that we will simply change the timeline to a "better one" if we don't like what we see here is quite naive. If you don't like the winter, believing that you will change the timeline in fall won't help you.
But I have to say that I'm a lot more optimistic than Geryl for various reasons. So, there is no reason to panic or be scared. Once way to deal with it is just accept life the way it is.

I'm more on the page of LaViolette and his Superwave theory which is explainable and proofable through what he terms Subquantum Kinetics.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I just post a thread about the Project Camelot interview. I like yours better.

Starred and Flagged!

Anybody that is going to talk about 2012 ought to watch this before forming any conclusions.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have a problem with the theory postulated by Patrick Geryl. In the interview Patrick mentions that Antarctica has not always been located at the bottom of the planet and it was once at another location, closer to the equator.

This time period seems to have been around 12,000 years ago when the last pole shift/cataclysm occurred, according to his theory.

If this is true then shouldn’t the ice found in Antarctica be only 12,000 years old. This article says that they have found ice there from as far back as 750,000 years ago.

What am I missing?

BTW: I sent Patrick an email with the same question, I'll post back if I hear anything from him.

[edit on 10/13/2009 by hecticskeptic]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
God....could this lady be any more STUPID??
seriously shes like 3 topic's back and her husband (im gonna presume) and the guy with the theories keep looking at her like "come on u dumb#" lol
i like the part where hes talking about the mathematician, and the governments...and she interrupts to say "ok so let me this straight the sunspots..."
lol
lets get more intelligent individual to interview shall we?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
End of the world? Hell, I'm counting on it... as is much of the universe.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Dr Paul LaViolette is the measured counterpart to Patrick Geryl, whose interview we have released simultaneously. A brilliant and maverick astrophysicist, Paul is best known for his research into a new theory of matter he calls Subquantum Kinetics - based on systems theory, which he studied for his PhD thesis - and for his carefully argued hypothesis, first formulated in 1983, that our galactic center periodically emits devastating waves he termed superwaves.

Galactic superwaves are intense cosmic ray particle bombardments that originate from the center of our Galaxy, and that last for periods of up to a few thousand years. Paul explains that astronomical and geological evidence indicates that the last major superwave impacted our solar system around 12,000 to 16,000 years ago, and produced abrupt changes of the Earth's climate.

The land animal extinction episode which occurred during this interval was the worst in several million years, and Paul estimates that approximately one or two superwaves strong enough to trigger an ice age are presently on their way to us from their birthplace at the galactic core... 23,000 light years away. Paul states that there is a real chance that one such event could arrive within the next few decades. Importantly - because they travel at the speed of light - we would not see them coming.

Paul explains that less intense superwaves, which recur with considerable frequency, could also pose a threat. He cites evidence that the galactic center has erupted as many as ten times in the last 2,000 years, the most recent event occurring about 700 years ago. While these low intensity events could have passed unnoticed in earlier centuries, today they could be extremely hazardous. The EMP [electromagnetic pulse] accompanying such a superwave could knock out electrical power grids and communication networks on a global scale. Consequently, argues Paul, study of this phenomenon deserves a very high priority, and he founded The Starburst Foundation to do this.

Of some considerable interest is the testimony from our insider source Jake Simpson, who told us in October 2008 that there was a 'wave' coming - but that it would not arrive here for quite a few years: possibly around 2017-2020. When asked how he knew, his response was that highly advanced and classified superluminal [faster-then-light] craft had been out to "take a look", and had then returned to report back with the information. Jake told us that the effect could either be cataclysmic, or "just a puff of wind"... and that exactly what would happen, and when, was simply not known.

Of interest also is the anonymous testimony from a senior Electrical Engineer, whose wife contacted us in April 2009 to report an anticipated major breakdown of national power supplies a few years from now. These reports - and others (such as that from Dan Sherman) - all weave together to form an unsettling picture. While we have said separately that we do not agree with Patrick Geryl's conclusions, it does seem that the Earth, and the human race, may possibly be in for a bit of a rough ride... from a number of different causes.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

loooooool.... kinda off-topic (just to cool off).....

in response to your..... 'in search of enlightenment'

new topics

top topics

join