It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bengals and the Browns win on the same day!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The Bengals defeated the Ravens and the Browns beat the Bills. This is look a solar eclipse. Being from Columbus, I like both teams (it's hard to watch though) and winning for these two franchises, is few and far between.

Browns.... how do you win by only scoring 2 field goals? You guys are miserable.

Bengals.... people are beginning to think you are a pretty good team... you're probably doing something wrong.

Join me next week when I delete this thread and make another one about the two teams losing terribly.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

So, you mean to tell me that you are going to make a thread when the Steelers beat down those said Cleveland Browns on Sunday? Don't say that it ain't gonna happen because you know good and well that it is.
Anyways, we shall see you guys on Sunday.

Oh and by the way, Cincinatti is doing something wrong. That is, they ain't losing!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

So, you mean to tell me that you are going to make a thread when the Steelers beat down those said Cleveland Browns on Sunday? Don't say that it ain't gonna happen because you know good and well that it is. Anyways, we shall see you guys on Sunday.

I will make the thread myself... mark my words.

Oh and by the way, Cincinatti is doing something wrong. That is, they ain't losing!!

I know.... WTF?! The Bengals should be 0-7 by now, and they haven't even played 7 games.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Their loss to Houston is a step in the right direction

I am wondering what happened to our defense...when we started, they looked fierce, but now...blagh.

And we need to stop using our crappy players like Foschi and use guys that we can actually depend on. Ai ai ai

new topics

top topics

join