It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks JackFlap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You know what, my friend? I COULD send you a U2U, but I think I need to make this public, mainly because I CAN.

You are a great asset to this place. so many times I, or someone else will write something that means something to us, or that we just need to get off our chest and you are always there. You're always there with constructive criticism. For a human being, you are consistently benevolent.

Your constant encouragement has been a tremendous comfort to me and I'm sure it has been to others as well.

So, my friend, thank you very, very much for being such a supportive person and taking time to respond to the things that we whacked out ATS-ers splatter against the wall of our collective consciousness. You're tops, man.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I second that.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wow KS what a surprise man. I just logged on and saw this. Thanks for letting me know you appreciate my comments. I didn't feel it deserved its own thread though, but hey I thank you for it.

Thank you as well AccessDenied! I am thoroughly thankful for this, it means alot to me. Thank you again!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I wanted to make sure that you couldn't just delete it...your sort of modest that way, ya know.

I'm going to work on converting you to selfish pig-dome.
We can't have you running around ruining the curve for everyone else.
Then 'they' will all expect ALL of us to behave that way.... blechhh,

new topics

top topics

join