It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xbox 360 Logo Spotted in 1697 UFO Sighting Sketch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

This picture shows a UFO sighting over Hamburg, Germany
The objects were described as 'two glowing wheels' -
November 4, 1697 - Wheels - Spoked Wheels.

So I was surfing the interweb when I found this, a 1967 ufo sketch of what looks like the xbox logo! Could be real could be fake Im not sure, thats why Im posting it here to find out what you think about it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e753890d8f0.jpg[/atsimg]

The balls in the sky look like this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db8d16928d8d.png[/atsimg]

I dont know if its fake or not. What do you think?

Image Source

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wow, that's a strange coincidence, or is it?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

You didn't know Alexander the Great was on his 10th Prestige?

That is kind of interesting. I wouldn't put too much stock in it. The cross is a well established symbol in most Earth cultures.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think it's pretty cool...I'm guessing the X on a circle thing is probably a lot more common than I want to believe, but I bet there is some connection....

X-files, X-box? Hmm....

Well...turns out Microsoft wasn't the FIRST to use the name....this company owned Xbox before MS adopted the platform

www.forbes.com...

If there were ever a reptilian on earth, posing as a rich business guy, Gates would qualify....

what is the deeper meaning of this symbology to us humans?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hopefully alien craft are better built than an X Box. With a 54.2% fail rate, no wonder there are so many UFO crashes.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
the ship in the photo seems to have the ring of death. Better send it in for repair yet again.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Oh so Microsoft takes over the world and goes back in time?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

It's just a spherical shaped object with 2 crosses down the middle. Not exactly expecting that to be unique to the Xbox 360!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wow what a coincedence that I opened my Xbox 360 at the same time as I saw this thread title. It is pretty interesting how the cross/X is potrayed in the picture. But if anything, it is just a coincedence.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Maybe Ive been playing too many video games maybe I'm going crazy...

But it does look alot like the logo

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
of course the playstation networks logo UFO wont hit the skies till about 1702 right??

thanks for the creative thread though

but seriously if the discription included the colors of the ufo's and they actually matched, then yes, microsoft takes over the world and goes back in time (probably to thwart the rise of SONY) which we know can never happen. SONY FAN!!!

[edit on 10/12/2009 by LordThumbs]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Your theory is flawed only in that everything built by Microsoft crashes and fails, including time machines.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The Xbox logo comes from "Direct X" protocols that Microsoft made for 2d/3d graphics based on the PC.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Hopefully alien craft are better built than an X Box. With a 54.2% fail rate, no wonder there are so many UFO crashes.

AHHAHAHHA best post ever hahha lol

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I agree. I think it is just a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Interesting.. Not same as logo cause of 3d deminsion of logo but is close like someone else said.. Circle and cross is too common.. Does make you wonder..

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

Really? Interesting. I didn't know it was still 1998.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Wow a lot of people taking a joke and little sarcasm to heart. That many Microsoft fan boys? By the way, I'm a proud owner of an Xbox and Xbox 360 and neither have failed me, once.

And 1998? Seriously? Vista is quite recent and it's well deserved of being called a failure.

Lighten up.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
Wow a lot of people taking a joke and little sarcasm to heart. That many Microsoft fan boys? By the way, I'm a proud owner of an Xbox and Xbox 360 and neither have failed me, once.

And 1998? Seriously? Vista is quite recent and it's well deserved of being called a failure.

Lighten up.

I owned the original XBox. It was a POS. Failed after a year of very occassional use (I had 40 or so PS2 titles and didn't invest much in XBox).

When the 360 came out, i got one. XBox Live is the only reason i am loyal to the XBox name brand now. The first one had the CD Rom fail 3 months into it. Ruined a game, too (which they didn't replace). Got it repaired, figured out that they were POS systems too, and bought a back up.

The first one red ringed on me 4 months afater getting it back. So i sent it in, and plugged in the new one. It red ringed about 1 month after i got my other one back (replaced, brand new). It worked fine for about 9 months and had since red ringed. I am currently using my backup, as my warranty expired in this timeframe and i don't really want to shell out 99 bucks for repair.

I know at least 50 people with XBox 360's. Have not heard a single positive review of its lifespan.

I would throw in that the last 1.5 years has seen my console recieve an unGodly amount of play time. I was laid off for about 9 months, then summer time came and my son played a ton. Initially we rarely played, however, and lost 3 systems with barely any playtime on them. Now i am too deeply invested in the system to think about moving to another platform (30 or so games....but all i play is COD).

Yours is the first person i have seen review the machine that had anything positive to say about it regarding its lifespan.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
That's very funny. I love the terrified cheuchtars pointing up at it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join