It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS: On Ascension

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I wanted to share this ISIS channeling that I read this morning. I like the way that ascension is explained here and it also puts together the puzzle of how magnetism works to shape our reality.

Hope you enjoy it.

ISIS: What is Happening As You Ascend

"The universe rearranges itself to fit your picture of reality. As you think and believe, so goes your world/creations."

~ Archangel Michael ~

The universe appears and disappears every four-quadrillionths of a second. Each particle of light within the universe explodes every four-quadrillionths of a second and in the explosion, seven rays of colors are sent out; these being the seven rays of the spectrum. As there is an explosion in that particle of light, there is created a vacuum at the center of which must be filled; that vacuum being a magnetism. The explosion of light creating a radiation, a radiance; the explosion being the origin of all magnetism.

Every particle of matter is but a magnetic point in the universe which has drawn to it certain particles of light from one or another of the colors or a combination of the colors. Each particle is but a color caught in a magnetic trap, and the color being moved into that point of the implosion does become a particle of matter.

This occurs not only in each particle of light but on a larger scale creating suns, stars, galaxies and planets; where there is a radiance and space there is that light, where there is substance and matter there is magnetism. There is magnetism and radiance in varying proportions, and these proportions of varying degrees create different densities of matter or space or vapor or liquid. The universe and each part of the finest particle of light moves at a rate that appears and disappears, explodes and implodes every four-quadrillionths of a second; and this occurs not only in space, but in each physical body, each particle of matter. Therefore, if every particle in the universe is exploding and imploding at a rate of once every four-quadrillionths of a second, it may be said that the universe appears and disappears every four-quadrillionths of a second.

The energies of the radiance and magnetism are such that they are subject to the focus and imagery of those consciousness' which direct them. And it is for this reason and this purpose that consciousness can change images from moment to moment and the mind can have domination over matter; and those who can develop their concentration and their imagination to high enough levels of vibration, through moving into that which is called the subjective level, are capable of psychokinesis . . . using the mind to control matter, and are capable of manifesting that which they imagine into physical form by moving through a series of universes . . . each four-quadrillionths of a second . . . moving through the corridors of time.

What you are doing as you ascend , as these energies change is experiencing many trans-dimensional effects at this time. There is a sudden rushing of the soul "within" as the dimensional changes are taking place. It is like a massive catching up period. A massive 'awakening.' Lightworkers will feel the interruption and energy drain of these events, as well as sudden increases of energy. As you become exhausted as you are inter-dimensional traveling. Trying to incorporate the 'new' energies from the dimension you are ascending to.

I have the greatest compassion for all who are willing participants during this transitional period in the earth plane. I also want you to know that you have not been forsaken by those who are watching over you. They do not intervene into what the soul has chosen to experience in it's many forms and dimensions it travels in. But they do try and guide each individual and steer them back to the right path when they stray. It is of course, each individuals choice as to whether or not to follow that guidance.

Lightworkers on this plane are experiencing many trans-dimensional effects at this time. There is a sudden rushing of the soul as the dimensional changes are taking place. It is like a massive catching up period. A massive 'awakening.' Lightworkers feel the interruption and energy drain of these events, as well as sudden increases of energy. You become exhausted as you are dimensional traveling. Trying to incorporate the 'new' energies from the dimension you are ascending to while leaving behind the energies you are moving from.

The dark forces are trying to drain all forms of energy to be able to meet their own destiny. And fear feeds their capability to drain energy from you . . . the Light bearers. The dark forces are now rushing to complete whatever their agenda needs to be brought to fruition. The dark forces know their time is growing short and believe they have waited too long to complete their agenda, and therefore have become predators of energy forms in order to meet their goals. Do not feed their ability to create chaos. You have nothing to fear but fear itself!

As Lightworkers you are traveling at such a high vibrational speed bridging past to the present, to the future as time, as you know it, runs down and ceases to be. This means many of you are traveling through different density levels as fast as you blink, think, or even breathe . . . that's faster than your speed of light. And at this speed you are not retaining the memory of all you do.

Once the ascension has been completed all energies will once again be in balance. There will be peace and beauty beyond your ability to imagine even in your wildest dreams. So hang in there, as the Universe rearranges itself and you travel to a wondrous world!

I am with you always!

In the Light of the ONE,
I AM ISIS "Lady of the Light"

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
How does the Divine Nature of the creator play into these light workers plans of ascension?

Satan disguises himself as an angel of light....so how do you know you are not under a delusion of experiencing higher consciousness while you are ascending into the pit of Hell?

I'll stick with those spiritual qualities....God's eternal power and Divine Nature through which we receive every Spiritual blessing and everything we need for life and Godliness.

Humility, Meekness, Patience, Love. Those are the conduits by which we ascend.

[edit on 10/10/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I take issue with having the sampling rate of the universe as low as 4*10^15 (peta) Hz when gamma rays have higher frequencies than that, 10^19 - 10^24 Hz. Even if you used long-scale designation of "quadrillion" Hz -- 4*10^24 (yotta), it wouldn't support them without aliasing.

Since when did the spectrum only have seven "rays" or colors? How can there be color if the light exploded and there's no observer?

A good qualification for being a lightworker is to have some understanding of light.

ISIS is such a flirt! LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUpSince when did the spectrum only have seven "rays" or colors?

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Violet

Right?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc1km

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Since when did the spectrum only have seven "rays" or colors?

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Violet

Right?

It isn't limited to that. That's a perceptual evaluation (one that doesn't quite agree with what I see and I'm not colorblind). Any frequency is possible in between wherever one might say pure blue, pure yellow, etc. is located (it's possible to define them based on cone cell sensitivity) and of course there are wavelengths that aren't colors at all to our eye-- radio waves, microwaves, infrared, ultraviolet, x-rays, gamma-rays. Visible light is but a tiny slice of the range.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's interesting that the electromagnetic spectrum of science today does happen to have 7 major division but I don't think this is what was meant here. The 7 colours of rainbow mentioned above are but the 7 divisions of the "visible radiation" of the spectrum, that is, the range or portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that is emitted as visible light. The amount of radiation that sun and starts emit is wide in range, from radio waves to gamma wave, but the visible portion of it, however, does indeed make up the lions share of all this radiation. I read once that over 90% but perhaps someone could verify this.

The seven rays is a metaphysical concept that's been around since about the sixth century BC. Agni, the Hindu god of fire is said to manifest in three forms: fire by friction (of the form), solar fire (of the mind) and electrical fire (of the spirit), each form being made up of 7 hands and 2 heads, and from each head emits 7 tongues of fire. The Christians myths regarding the number 7 abound with this number being used hundreds of times throughout the bible, i.e. 7 days of creation, 7 days of the week, 7 spirits of God, etc. Islam claims 7 heavens as well as 7 hells. Judaism has the 7 days of passover, the 7 blessings, etc. The Buddha was said to have taken 7 steps when he first learned to walk, etc, etc.

I do like what is said above about energy in general. What the mystical man calls God, the scientist calls energy, the philosopher calls universal mind and the agnostic, at best, calls the absolute or the unknown. They are one and the same. I believe also that light and its understanding will hold our future. Whether it is the light of knowledge, the light of wisdom or that elusive light of the intuition, light will play a very big role in our development. Each and everyone will eventually be recognized by the brilliance of own light. The finer the grade of matter built into our bodies the more brilliant will we shine.

This is the true meaning of ascension, a slow but sure evolution of the matter of which we are made of, an increase of vibration to such a high degree that we will eventually shine of our own accord and by our own light. So how do we build these finer grades of matter within our bodies? By working with nature and not against it. Love and compassion are not simple sentiments but fundamental laws by which all us need to work. To 'love thy neighbour' and to 'do unto others as we would be done by' are simple but very basic laws that will eventually govern our society. Anything else will lead cause suffering and lead to destruction. This is what the Buddha tried to say with famous Four Noble Truths. Life is suffering as long as it is focussed on selfish pursuits.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Yes, seven does seem to be the magic number... the 7 energy centers/chakras that correspond to the 7 colors/densities and some
relate the 7 colors to our 7 bodies:

Red ray - chemical body
Orange ray - physical body without spirit
Yellow ray - physical body with spirit
Green ray - astral body
Blue ray - light body or devachanic body
Indigo ray - etheric body
Violet ray - complete body or Buddha body

The vibration is increasing as creation pulses forward.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

The pit of Hell being a place in your mind, just as the gates of Heaven are a place in your mind.

My mind is focused on what can be, after this duality falls apart. Every ending is merely a new beginning. If I focused on the pit of Hell, that is where I'd be headed. But lucky for me, even on Halloween I don't court El Diablo.

Darkness can't exist for long where the light shines.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Here's a Wikipedia image for the sun's spectrum, both at sea level and at the top of the atmosphere, along with an ideal black body curve for 5250 deg C:

It seems most of the sun's radiation is not in the visible portion. The area of higher frequencies itself looks greater than that of the visible region.

Also, I understand the metaphorical significance of seven colors, or seven. However, this "channeling" reads as an incongruent mashup of assertions some of which are contradicted by observation. The Dalai Lama in his presentation on the Four Noble Truths did mention that his Buddhism will not blind itself to scientific discovery simply to remain dogmatic, but incorporate it.

And I cannot pass up a TMBG embed opportunity:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It seems that about 92% of the energy emitted from the Sun is in the form of visible and infrared wavelengths, 44% and 48% respectively, according to the Encyclopedia of the Earth, third paragraph. The actual energies reaching the surface of the Earth are mostly those of the visible spectrum, the radio frequencies, and some ultraviolet wavelengths, and this varies according to thickness of the atmosphere.

re the "pit of hell" that was posted by John Matrix above: well unless one is burning babies or drinking blood sacrifices I don't think we should stop our pursuit of enlightenment because of a fear of the devil. This is the mind-control of the church attempting to keep us ignorant for it's own agenda. Yes, Humility, Meekness, Patience, Love are most definitely the conduits by which we ascend and raise our vibrations, but one can still pursue enlightenment with these attributes while on the path to ascension. "Ye shall do greater things" is what was promised to us. We have to walk that path ourselves and find out for ourselves. Everything else, including books and preachers are but sign posts on the way, pointing us in the right direction.

There are two main forces at work in the Universe: the involutionary forces of spirit to matter and the evolutionary forces of matter to spirit. Mankind, for millions of years has been on the involutionary side of things. This was 'mythified' by the legends of the fall of man from the high spiritual planes to the lower, nether regions of matter and form. But with light and enlightenment we have begun that long and arduous struggle upwards towards spirit again.

I think that in order to truly understand our position in life we need to understand who and what we are. According to the esoteric teachings we as human beings can be easily divided into 3 main aspects of being. Everyone knows their lowest aspect, that being the Personality, which is made up a physical body, an emotional body and a 'lower' mental body. The personality is itself, however, but the reflection of the next aspect of our being, that being the Soul or what is also known as "the Ego". The soul is a largely unknown quality and currently has no place in the theories of scientific investigators. And for a long time the Soul was practically unconscious of the Personality, much like you may not always be aware of your reflection on a sunny day. But the magnetic link always exists between the Personality and the Soul and eventually the former begins to contact the latter. It's at this point that the apex of the pendulum is reached and man (speaking generally of course) turns the corner, so to speak, and starts that long return path on the involutionary road to spirit. It's also at this point that the Soul becomes of aware of the Personality and thus a communication channel begins. The third aspect of our being is the Spirit, which is the true spark of God within us all. This aspect can only be contacted when the Soul and the Personality are in synchronization or sympathetic vibration. It's this sympathetic vibration between Spirt, Soul and Body that's the key to understanding why, for instance, the Christ could say with all honesty that He and His Father were One.

Matter is the vehicle for the manifestation of soul on this plane of existence, and soul is the vehicle on a higher plane for the manifestation of spirit, and these three are a trinity synthesized by life, which pervades them all. Through the use of matter the soul unfolds and finds its climax in the soul of man.
- H.P. Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

You bring this into words so well.

The mystery of the 'soul' may be revealed in our DNA. The 'junk' or 90% of our DNA is a complete mystery to scientists, so it is ignored and called useless. However, I have reason to suspect that this portion of our DNA is our divinity. Our soul blueprint.... containing the memories of all of our lifetimes, everything. The quantum that orchestrates the 3% that we 'see'.

Further, I'm bouncing around the idea that 30% of that 'junk' is nothing short of consciousness itself.. It gives a whole new meaning to 'everything is within', doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__
It seems that about 92% of the energy emitted from the Sun is in the form of visible and infrared wavelengths, 44% and 48% respectively, according to the Encyclopedia of the Earth, third paragraph.

Silly me read the Wikipedia graph backwards when I said that it was mostly higher frequencies; it's wavelength on the X axis, not frequency and so lower Hz is to the right! Stuff happens like that late in the evening. LOL!

Indeed it makes more sense.

But, still, it doesn't change the fact that most radiation from the sun isn't visible radiation. I got that correct. Trust me, I understand the principles even if I erringly place a proverbial decimal point when groggy.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I honestly don't know why there are purported to be 7 great rays and not 6 or 8 for example. It's been something I've thought about for a long time. It's not simply because there are 7 sub-divisions of the visible spectrum and nor is it simply because there are 7 natural divisions of notes in the musical scale -because, as ever dog will tell you, there are sub-sonic and super-sonic sounds that we can't hear. These effects in nature are more likely the results of there being 7 rays and not so much the cause.

But nevertheless, seven is the number that almost all myth and legend claim as being the number of divisions of the expression of the One Great Life. The Tibetan says: "There is one Life, which expresses Itself primarily through seven basic qualities or aspects, and secondarily through the myriad diversity of forms. These seven radiant qualities are the seven Rays, the seven Lives, Who give Their life to the forms, and give the form world its meaning, its laws, and its urge to evolution. Life, quality and appearance, or spirit, soul and body constitute all that exists. They are existence itself, with its capacity for growth, for activity, for manifestation of beauty, and for full conformity to the Plan. This Plan is rooted in the consciousness of the seven ray Lives. These seven Lives, Whose nature is consciousness and Whose expression is sentiency and specific quality, produce cyclically the manifested world..."

And to further complicate things, these seven rays are said to be divided further into two main groups: the Rays of Aspect, the three major rays, and the Rays of Attribute, the four minor rays. The Rays of Aspect are said to govern the main expressions of Life, Quality and Appearance, also known as spirit, soul and body. From these three the four Rays of Attribute find their expression in the lower worlds of human, animal, vegetable and mineral.

It's all very complicated and I am hardly an expert on the subject. But I do know that in order to understand it one must accept what is called the Hylozoistic Theory which posits a living substance, composed of a multiplicity of sentient lives which are continuously swept into expression by the "breath of the divine Life." This theory recognizes no so-called inorganic matter anywhere in the universe, and emphasizes the fact that all forms are built up of infinitesimal lives, which in their totality - great or small - constitute a Life, and that these composite lives, in their turn, are a corporate part of a still greater Life. Thus eventually we have that great scale of lives, manifesting in greater expression and reaching all the way from the tiny life called the atom (with which science deals) up to that vast atomic life which we call a solar system.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Regarding the Sevens, this is something I've wondered about, as well.
Since I am but a student of life, my explanation would lack, so here is an excerpt from the Law of One:

Questioner: I noticed that most of the basic things seemed to be divided into units which total seven. In looking at a transcript by Henry Puharich of “The Nine” I found a statement by The Nine where they say, “If we get seven times the electrical equivalent of the human body then it would result in sevenon of the mass of electricity.” Could you explain this?

Ra: I am Ra. To explain this is beyond the abilities of your language. We shall, however, make an attempt to address this concept.

As you are aware, in the beginning of the creations set up by each Logos, there are created the complete potentials, both electrical, in the sense the one you call Larson intends, and metaphysical. This metaphysical electricity is as important in the understanding, shall we say, of this statement as is the concept of electricity.

This concept, as you are aware, deals with potentiated energy. The electron has been said to have no mass but only a field. Others claim a mass of infinitesimal measure. Both are correct. The true mass of the potentiated energy is the strength of the field. This is also true metaphysically.

However, in your present physical system of knowledge it is useful to take the mass number of the electron in order to do work that you may find solutions to other questions about the physical universe. In such a way, you may conveniently consider each density of being to have a greater and greater spiritual mass. The mass increases, shall we say, significantly but not greatly until the gateway density. In this density the summing up, the looking backwards—in short—all the useful functions of polarity have been used. Therefore, the metaphysical electrical nature of the individual grows greater and greater in spiritual mass.

For an analog one may observe the work of the one known as Albert who posits the growing to infinity of mass as this mass approaches the speed of light. Thus the seventh-density being, the completed being, the Creator who knows Itself, accumulates mass and compacts into the One Creator once again.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
How does the Divine Nature of the creator play into these light workers plans of ascension?

[edit on 10/10/09 by John Matrix]

I realized I hadn't given my take on this question, sorry about that.

I believe it would be reversed a bit, like, How do the lightworkers plans to ascend play into the Divine Nature of the creator?

Those planning on ascending practice visualization, being one with all, love, releasing fears, and raising their vibrations. Creation continues to vibrate higher and higher, so to ascend to the next ‘level’, an entity’s frequency must match that of the level they are reaching. The ascended masters have all been there, done that.

I believe the shift happening no matter what. However, if it is your wish to remain and play in 3d, that is great with creation, too. Some have had it here, or their contracts are over and they wish to see what is around the next corner.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Satan disguises himself as an angel of light....so how do you know you are not under a delusion of experiencing higher consciousness while you are ascending into the pit of Hell?

Hi John,

Responding in no special order.......

One of the main problems humans have is to perceive with limited ability and then theorise about what exists within and without. This of course makes us prone to being very much wrong about everything, especially those theories we Believe as True.

The behavioural attributes you listed are where the bar is set, but they are not always what is needed at any one time. There are times, like it or not, where one must stand up and be loud, be offensive.. imagine a scenario of having to defend your wife on a night out for instance, when you simply cannot be Meek or Patient without letting her and yourself suffer for it.

We are told Satan does as you said. But do we really know this for Fact? Has anyone actually been into the realms of "Satan" themselves and discovered this attribute, or are we to assume the old teaching is Valid?

I found during my 35+ years of exploring all the various dimensional realms... not just the astral... that there are many beings who do not have our best interests at heart, and, it is easy to know what their Intent is with you by how they Feel to you. Now I know it's said Satan can fool us into thinking it is okay, but I must tell you, with enough practice there is nothing that can be hidden from an aware soul. Nothing. An Aware soul will always Know by Feel and that feeling cannot be "pretended".

General Discussion:-

Ascension is misunderstood by the New Agers!!

Big Statement? Sure is.

Once again where we stand to perceive reality makes all the difference to what we see. If you perceive from the level of soul awareness then you will perceive a different reality than when perceiving from your human level of awareness.

So, we think we must do so many things to try and Ascend, and we Believe it, we even fight to retain that Belief against all odds because we cannot imagine it any other way.

And yet we do not see that Ascension is Natural. We do not see it is something we do automatically when the Soul decides it has had enough experiences from here and withdraws the tiny portion of itself that animated the body.

No, instead we add a whole bunch of must-do's, have to's and other Beliefs into the mixture and in doing so, bolster the initial Belief against the bigger picture reality.

So ...............

We ascend naturally, with no special requirements to be fulfilled beforehand.

We have ascended from other experience offerings (worlds) before we chose to explore this one, and we did so naturally upon withdrawing the energy we are from the denser vibrating world and supporting levels.

Given that you have already ascended from other worlds, then you must be what the New-Agers call an ascended master already!!

What this would tell us is; you only need to regain your memories held at Soul level awareness in order to become the awesome being right here in this 3D world. And, this my friends is the next level or step in human 'evolution'.

We are not finished here yet. This world will offer much more exciting experiences after the demise of our present cultures and so I cannot imagine a Soul choosing to leave just yet and miss out on what comes next.

Channeling:-

Most channeling is done by those who Believe they are channeling, yet when you watch them you will not see the clear energetic proofs of a "divine connection". So most are actually fooling themselves or as yet have not reconnected with the inner Teacher and learned/remembered that channeling is not necessary nor important. It is only a tool for those who want to Believe.

Most channelings will speak about the same sort of things, and that is because the channel is repeating often said information. You will find nothing "New" in any channeled messages. You will find the channel has beliefs about themselves and their "abilities" which places them a step or two above all other seekers. And you will find seekers falling over the words in the rush to Believe.

For me, real Awakening occurs when you connect and work with that 'divine spark' within you.. your higher-self, the thing that represents the Soul that you are a part of.

It is sad that "Light Workers", as many wish to call themselves still follow the Belief-roads and have not as yet Awakened themselves to higher-self so that they can then forge their own paths instead of Following.

No offence emeant to anyone with this sharing of info.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Imo that very attitude is Satan. None of the rest of us carry him around like you do.

I'll stick with those spiritual qualities....God's eternal power and Divine Nature through which we receive every Spiritual blessing and everything we need for life and Godliness.

Is fearing or worrying about Satan one of those spiritual qualities? Because in my view it only inhibits individuals, especially when they are told to beware knowledge of all things. You know in your heart who ignorance truly serves.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks for your take, very insightful. I agree with nearly all of your words. However, I do believe in channeling…. using the utmost discernment, of course.

My awakening began nearly two years ago. All the directions I could have gone, all the paths, books, videos, websites, available. I took what resonated from everything, trouble was that most things ‘human’ were tainted with that persons views… I know, so is channeling to a degree.

So in using my deep meditation, direction from my guides and choosing those channelings that feel right, I have found my way. It would have taken much longer without the ancient wisdom from these souls. I also believe that is how much of what is written in the bible and the like, was given, through telepathic channeling.

I do agree that there is so much out there telling people what to do to reach ascension. At a certain agreed upon point, the entity vibrates with the frequency that calls

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

BluJay, I've been meaning to get back to you on this, seems like there's never enough time in my life

Yes, I totally believe that the soul works on the DNA level. It was likely at this level that the soul "impressed" it's changes on the animal-human in order to make the rapid changes that needed to create the human-being, that is "The Thinker".

The Tibetan goes to an even deeper level and claims that after each incarnation the very "essence" of each of our lives is wrapped into 3 individual permanent atoms: 1 physical, 1 astral and 1 mental. And that these atoms are then brought back together through the magnetic attraction of the soul when the time comes for the soul to incarnate into physical form again.

The following diagram of THE CONSTITUTION OF MAN might help to describe this. It may be a little hard to read, but starting at the bottom are the three lower planes of the personality, composed of the Physical plane, the Astral plane and the Mental plane. Each plane is further divided into sub-planes, within the Physical plane, for instance, there is the dense-physical, liquid-physical, gaseous-physical and four upper etheric sub-planes of the Physical plane. The etheric sub-planes are not yet accepted by physical science but it's predicated that the discovery of the lowest of these etheric sub-planes is one of the revelations that's within our future. The permanent atoms exist on the highest of each of the sub-planes which is the linking point between all three lower planes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2f52fbd5842.jpg[/atsimg]

Some other things to note about this diagram is that the mental plane is divided into two, with the lower half being anchored to the personality and the upper half being composed of the Ego, or the CAUSAL BODY. This is where the soul resides. Our goal as human beings is to eventually "master" all these planes of nature by way of awareness or the conscious functioning of these higher planes or our being. This is the true ascension, like climbing a veritable Jacob's Ladder to heaven.

Also note that this whole diagram is called the COSMIC PHYSICAL PLANE. In other words, all of these planes of nature are still considered the physical plane from a cosmic point of view. It's been said that the role of Man is to master one Cosmic Plane of Nature, i.e. the Cosmic Physical Plane. But for an Entity like the One ensouling our Earth, the Planetary Logos, it's role is to master two Cosmic Planes of Nature, i.e. the Cosmic Physical Plane and the Cosmic Astral Plane. And for the Solar Logos, it's role is to master three Cosmic Planes of Nature, i.e. the Cosmic Physical Plane, the Cosmic Astral Plane and the Cosmic Mental Plane. Ponder on this, it's one those things that make you go hmmmmmm....

Cheers.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Hmmmmm... is right, that's just what was going through my mind as I was reading your post. Sometimes I get into these fits of discovery and my mind feels like it opens so wide I can digest anything, so I search for answers. Then a couple days later I feel like an idiot again and I have to wait for that 'feeling' to come back! Luckily it comes around more often than not.

Many thanks for the above post and the graph ... surely will be food for tonights thought!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join