It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Getting the Vaccine - Tonight.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've been reading through this thread and there is something I must say. People really need to take time to think. We all agree that the shot is bad. (Even the OPer refused the shot.) We all agree the CDC says you can still shed the attenuated virus for up to eight days after taking the nasal vaccine. (There is debate whether this attenuated virus can affect others.)

Here is what many people are arguing about. A lot of people are saying that the vaccine is a bio-weapon designed to kill thousands of people in just a few months. This might be true in places like Congo, South Africa, Kenya and /or other poverty-stricken areas. Our pharmaceutical companies have a bad track record in those countries. However, I don’t see it being true for the batches being sent to America. Think about it for just a minute. What is better for TPTB or “Big Pharma?” Is it better to wipe out thousands of Americans quickly, or tens of thousands slowly?

Put additives in the vaccine that you know cause long-term problems. Then you have a guaranteed recurring income. Put preservatives and additives in now to get more vaccine for less money. This helps increases short-term profits. Then when the ingredients accumulate in someone’s system, after several years of shots, you start making money on “treating” cancer, Alzheimer’s, nerve pain, and all of the rest.

Now I’m not saying that is what I believe, I’m just saying as a conspiracy theory it makes more sense than mass depopulation. Wipe out those in places where they are already nearly starving or are starving to death. (They cannot pay anyway and are actually a burden to “Big Pharma.”) Then you milk the “wealthier” nations for years to increase profits. As far as conspiracies go it makes the most sense.

Another point being debated is whether or not the nasal vaccine is dangerous. No one here has shown any proof that is dangerous. Yes there is a 2.4% chance that you can shed the attenuated virus for up to eight days. However, the chances of that infecting anyone are between zero and 1 in 10,000. (1 in 10,000 comes from my doctor. He said, after taking the nasal vaccine the chance was “probably” 1 in 10,000 that I could infect my pregnant wife.)

So if people are going to continue harping on Emsed, and calling him a disinfo agent, they need to show proof that there is something dangerous in the nasal vaccine. Somebody posted a link to the box insert. However, it was so small and blurry it was unreadable on my monitor. Emsed has stated that from what he has read it is his opinion as a medical professional (of sorts) that the nasal vaccine does not contain the preservatives and chemicals of the shot. From what he has read and seen he feels it is much safer than the shot.

If you have proof that the nasal vaccine has anything besides an attenuated version of a “mild” flu strain please present it. I am not a defender of the vaccine shot and I have decided against the nasal vaccines for my own reasons. So calling me a disinfo agent or anything else will not work. Please present proof.

My question for you Emsed, is the virus in the nasal vaccine attenuated through a cold process or formaldehyde?

[edit on 12-10-2009 by MikeNice81]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I've been reading through this thread and there is something I must say. People really need to take time to think. We all agree that the shot is bad. (Even the OPer refused the shot.) We all agree the CDC says you can still shed the attenuated virus for up to eight days after taking the nasal vaccine. (There is debate whether this attenuated virus can affect others

No, we do not all agree that the "shot" is bad. Speak for yourself sir.

UPDATE

I just called my primary doctors office and his office will not be giving the swine flu vaccine. He has, apparently, done his homework and finds the vaccine dangerous for his patients.

I have decided to NOT get the Swine flu vaccine. That is a complete turn around for me.

If my doctor doesn't want it given to his patients then I don't want it.

This new evidence is what broke the camel's back for me. I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Excuse my wording.

Most of us agree that a shot filled with aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, squalene, and other additives is bad for you.

Can you agree with that statment?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
Excuse my wording.

Most of us agree that a shot filled with aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, squalene, and other additives is bad for you.

Can you agree with that statment?

I agree on this as long as 'shot' = injection

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I wish your OP had been written more like this one - I have to say I didn't reply to the first one because it was a bit rude and got my back up -

that said I won't be getting the vaccine or the spray - not that I don't take the flu seriously (we have had deaths in my area and my uncle died from the flu within 3 days of getting it - and before anyone asks yes he did have a pre-existing condition) but because of a few things

1- I generally don't get flu shots (I am one of the ones who get sick from the shots - really really sick like for weeks after)
and

2 - I think it was rushed into production - which worries me - I don't trust things that are rushed

but I do come from a different point of view than most - my Mother took DES when she was pregnant with me and I have many problems from that so I tend to think of pharmaceuticals as possible problems rather than good things.

oh and I know that people say you can't get sick from vaccinations - but every single time I have gotten one (I did get them in the past) I have been laid low for weeks -- AND I still managed to get the flu I was vaccinated against -

And I still contend that after you get the nasal spray you will be breathing out that spray into the air that others near you will breath in - so you could get it and I could stand next to you and breath it in and not have to pay for it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

That was my intended meaning. Sorry for the non-medical terminology. It is just what we call injections in this neck of the woods.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I've been reading through this thread and there is something I must say. People really need to take time to think. We all agree that the shot is bad. (Even the OPer refused the shot.) We all agree the CDC says you can still shed the attenuated virus for up to eight days after taking the nasal vaccine. (There is debate whether this attenuated virus can affect others

No, we do not all agree that the "shot" is bad. Speak for yourself sir.

UPDATE

I just called my primary doctors office and his office will not be giving the swine flu vaccine. He has, apparently, done his homework and finds the vaccine dangerous for his patients.

I have decided to NOT get the Swine flu vaccine. That is a complete turn around for me.

If my doctor doesn't want it given to his patients then I don't want it.

This new evidence is what broke the camel's back for me. I was wrong.

While I commend your honesty, your statement lays down the cruxt of the matter to me.

Hundreds of people in hundreds of forums have been saying, do not take the vaccine, it is bad for you.

You didn't listen to those people. Who are they. Nobody? Just because someone has PhD attached to their name, doesn't make them the all out authority.

There's plenty who understand the body and no what heals, without PhD attached to their names.

Doctors, have been trained to recognize symptoms, and treat those symptoms, usually with some drug that gives them a kickback. Doctors are not trained to cure.

I'm not dissin all doctors, I'm just saying people treat them like gods.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So how are you feeling today Emsed? I'm curious as to if your runny nose got worse or if you have had any other symptoms.

This of course is giving you the benefit of the doubt, and I'm still interested in your condition on a daily basis.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticantiseptic
So how are you feeling today Emsed? I'm curious as to if your runny nose got worse or if you have had any other symptoms.

This of course is giving you the benefit of the doubt, and I'm still interested in your condition on a daily basis.

Thanks.

Thanks for asking,

I still feel perfectly normal. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I did get a good night's sleep last night and had a busy day.

If anything develops I'll let you know but so far (three days in) I haven't had anything out of the ordinary. No aches, fever, fatigue, etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

No one in the United States will be 'forced' to take the vaccine. Some states are mandating healthcare workers take it to remain employed but the choice is still up to the individual.

hmmm.. how is this NOT forcing ppl to take the vac OR else lose your job.. lol.. i'd say that's FORCING wouldn't you?

Just wanted to make that a little clear..

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Wash your hands frequently and change your clothes regardless of receiving the vaccine, if you are truly concerned about not transporting it from your contaminated work place to your place of residence. Here, health care workers have been cautioned to proceed in this manner. Good choice on your part btw!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by emsed1

No one in the United States will be 'forced' to take the vaccine. Some states are mandating healthcare workers take it to remain employed but the choice is still up to the individual.

hmmm.. how is this NOT forcing ppl to take the vac OR else lose your job.. lol.. i'd say that's FORCING wouldn't you?

Just wanted to make that a little clear..

Let me re-phrase.

The Federal Government of the United States of America is not, and will not, force it's citizens to take any vaccine.

The New York state department of health is requiring licensed health care workers to get the vaccine before returning to work.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Day four:

I feel fine. I can detect absolutely no adverse effects from the vaccine.

I also did a lot of research yesterday about how the vaccine is manufactured and whether it was truly 'rushed' into production.

Every year the CDC and pharm companies try to come up with what strain of Influenza will be prevalent and create a vaccine for it.

All flu vaccines are manufactured exactly the same way.

The H1N1 vaccine was manufactured using exactly the same process they use year after year. No new manufacturing methods were necessary.

The only 'rush' to the process was that there was a shorter time frame due to the novelty of the virus.

So, aside from the H1N1 dead or inactivated virus, this flu shot is EXACTLY the same as any flu shot from any other year. The side effects will occur at exactly the same rate as side effects of any other flu shot.

If you routinely get a flu shot, this one will be no different.

It is important to note that the H1N1 vaccine will NOT protect you against seasonal flu, and the seasonal flu vaccine (H5N1) will not protect you against H1N1.

I know a lot of you young'uns weren't around in the middle of last century when the vaccination revolution saved millions of lives and virtually eradicated diseases that were ravaging humanity.

Because of vaccinations deadly diseases like polio, smallpox, measles, mumps and rubella have been virtually eliminated. This has resulted in millions of saved lives and, arguably, overpopulation.

The vast majority of you will never be affected by polio, smallpox, or even a flu EPIdemic like the one that killed half a billion people in 1918-1919.

Do your research.

Make your decision.

Don't let my personal opinion sway you, and don't let fantastical claims of government poisoning and the antichrist sway you.

If you have a robust immune system and you are over 25 it is likely you won't need a vaccine. You may get a mild case of 'swine' flu that lasts a week and then you are immune.

Again, thank you for reading.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I guess that, because you are a member of this forum, then you have the same information available as the rest of us.

I also guess that. as you are about to participate in a potentially life threatening experiment, that you have done considerable research. I guess you know who Edward Jenner is. I guess you know that he had no doctor's qualifications or experience whatever, until he purchased a certificate from a Scottish university for ten pounds. I guess you know that many of his patients died. I guess you know that there has never been any scientific data that proves that the theory of vaccination works. I guess you know that most of the disease plagues in our history have been caused by vaccination. I guess you know that most good doctors do not recommend vaccination. I guess you know that really, vaccination is just a superstition, in exactly the same way as using leeches to suck blood, and drinking mercury, were superstitions in the past. When it comes down to aye lads aye,, I guess you have a death wish. Best of luck!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgwest7
reply to post by emsed1

I guess that, because you are a member of this forum, then you have the same information available as the rest of us.

I also guess that. as you are about to participate in a potentially life threatening experiment, that you have done considerable research. I guess you know who Edward Jenner is. I guess you know that he had no doctor's qualifications or experience whatever, until he purchased a certificate from a Scottish university for ten pounds. I guess you know that many of his patients died. I guess you know that there has never been any scientific data that proves that the theory of vaccination works. I guess you know that most of the disease plagues in our history have been caused by vaccination. I guess you know that most good doctors do not recommend vaccination. I guess you know that really, vaccination is just a superstition, in exactly the same way as using leeches to suck blood, and drinking mercury, were superstitions in the past. When it comes down to aye lads aye,, I guess you have a death wish. Best of luck!

What?

No scientific theory that vaccination works?

From The Annals of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology, July 2006:

Abstract:
Since its launch in 1988, the Global Polio Eradication Initiative has grown into one of the largest international health efforts in history, operating in every country and area in the world. The burden of polio disease has been reduced by over 99%, and the number of countries with indigenous virus has fallen from more than 125 to just four. As importantly, a strong surveillance and laboratory infrastructure has been established for vaccine-preventable diseases (including measles, tetanus, yellow fever, rubella and Japanese encephalitis), and a massive investment has been made in the physical infrastructure and human resources needed to deliver routine immunizations and other health services in developing countries.

Between 2000 and 2003, new challenges to polio eradication emerged, threatening the interruption of the transmission of wild poliovirus globally and the eventual elimination of any residual polio disease as the result of the continued use of oral polio vaccines. By the end of 2005, a range of solutions had been developed to address these late challenges, including two new monovalent oral polio vaccines, new and robust international standards for the response to polio outbreaks, and renewed political commitment across the countries that remain infected. As importantly, a comprehensive strategy had been established for managing the long-term risks of paralytic polio, centred, ironically, on the eventual elimination from routine immunizations of the vaccine that is still central to the success of the global eradication effort.

Document Type: Review article

DOI: 10.1179/136485906X97354

Affiliations: 1: Global Polio Eradication Initiative, World Health Organization, 20 Avenue Appia, 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland

"The History of the Smallpox Vaccine", British Infection Society, July 2005;

Summary

Smallpox was a highly virulent, contagious disease. Initial attempts to control the disease by variolation were controversial and dangerous. Variolation was the subject of some of the earliest published clinical trials. Vaccination was discovered by Edward Jenner in 1796. From initial skepticism by the medical community the uptake became so widespread that smallpox vaccination was made compulsory in England and Wales in 1853. Eventually, this led to the eradication of smallpox in 1980. Parallels can be drawn with modern vaccination and the smallpox vaccine especially with the current intense media scrutiny of modern vaccinations.

Keywords: Smallpox; Vaccination; Edward Jenner; History of medicine

Bio-medicine.org:

Overall, for immunizations developed prior to 1980, there was a 92 percent reduction in vaccine-preventable illnesses and a 99 percent or greater decline in deaths due to vaccine-preventable diseases. For vaccines introduced after 1980, including the hepatitis vaccines, Hib and chickenpox, there was an 80 percent or greater decline in illness and deaths. Cases of invasive pneumococcal disease were down 34 percent, and death rates were down 25 percent.

A 99% DECLINE IN DEATH IN VACCINE-PREVENTABLE ILLNESSES?

Please, check your facts before you spread mistruth and disinformation.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You are wasting your time emsed.
There is plenty of info on the net to discredit what this poster believes. I never read so many falsities in one paragraph! (probably obtained from some quacks website purporting to be speaking the 'alternative' truth). But he/she is hell bent on thinking that way, so let them get on with it. The sad thing is that such BS seems to spread easier than the truth.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 13-10-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
hahahaha I may have read the funniest thing to date here on these ever more ridiculous boards.

No studies that vaccination prevents disease?

Really?

There are literally pounds of data that are generated every. single. day. about how vaccines protect living organisms. What the hell do you think animal studies are? They wouldn't have approved the H1N1 vaccine if it didn't convey 99% immunity to animals that were vaccinated.

I am really beginning to think the majority of the people on this board are so scared of H1N1 they are in denial to themselves, their families and their loved ones. And this fear based denial might cost them a life.

If you want to know something about the virus, or the vaccine, shoot me a U2U, I'll explain it from someone who is actually in the field, has seen the gene sequences, and has worked on other vaccines.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

Thank you for posting.

It's my guess that nobody is going to want to talk about actual facts with actual people who do this for a living.

Day Five:

I feel absolutely normal. No side effects whatsoever.

I think everyone moved on from the thread when I didn't die. Normal life is so uninteresting.

I'm still making plans for a shocking undercover account of the FEMA-CAMP-THAT-WASN'T.... :-)

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Full Disclosure:

Although some may see it as TMI, I promised to disclose any problems I have had since the vaccine.

This morning at 9 am I began having diarrhea, about four episodes.

Gross, I know but you wanted to know.

I don't believe it's related to the vaccine, but I did promise.

About a half hour prior to the problems beginning I drank about 12 ounces of apple juice. I don't normally drink apple juice but it sounded good.

I am not having any other symptoms right now. I took two Loperamide tablets.

As a note -- diarrhea is not a reported symptom of the virus or the vaccine. Sometimes it is present, but not caused by, H1N1.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I haven't read the whole thread but and hope that this article has not been posted already. It is an excellent article from the Atlantic about research and lack of research done on the flu shots etc.

All of which leaves open the question of what people should do when faced with a decision about whether to get themselves and their families vaccinated. There is little immediate danger from getting a seasonal flu shot, aside from a sore arm and mild flu-like symptoms. The safety of the swine flu vaccine remains to be seen. In the absence of better evidence, vaccines and antivirals must be viewed as only partial and uncertain defenses against the flu. And they may be mere talismans. By being afraid to do the proper studies now, we may be condemning ourselves to using treatments based on illusion and faith rather than sound science.

www.theatlantic.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join