It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Warns About Veri Chip on Fox News!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Fox News personality Glenn Beck discusses the rumours about Implantable micro chip technology Veri Chip and it's link to the Swine flu.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
After losing every one of his new viewers after calling everything we believe to be true HOAXes, now he's trying to get back on our good side.

F U GLENN BECK!

Government Shill.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
After losing every one of his new viewers after calling everything we believe to be true HOAXes

What do you mean by this?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I thought there for a short time that he might possibly be on our side. I was wrong and I will take anything he says in the future with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
There are those who are savy to what Americans are thinking and feeling. Obviously wolves will now saturate the air waves with liberatarian dogma only as a tool to keep the tax base under control. Folks dont forget the constitution is your best friend, not the politician.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

After losing every one of his new viewers after calling everything we believe to be true HOAXes

What do you mean by this?

because when the swine flu controversy first came out glenn beck just laughed at the people who told him about this and said they were crazy. now he is going along with it, because he knows it is a big controversy... hmmm more viewers anyone?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

His ratings are higher than ever, and he's always talking trash about the government. Have you ever even listened to or watched G. Beck, or is he just the new bogey man for the left?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Go Beck go he definitely is trusted by me. After Obama took over a certain peacock network his show is one of only a few I will still watch.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

His ratings are higher than ever, and he's always talking trash about the government. Have you ever even listened to or watched G. Beck, or is he just the new bogey man for the left?

Talking trash about the government nicely isn't really what I'd call righteous indignation. He bandies the buzz words and runs safe stories so he can stay on (and I'm assuming gets paid quite a bit).

They don't put real radicals or staunch patriots on mainstream TV (at least without tight controls) until things get really bad and the press breaks away from the gravy train again.

Bad business choice in the end I think.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

After losing every one of his new viewers after calling everything we believe to be true HOAXes, now he's trying to get back on our good side.

F U GLENN BECK!

Government Shill.

Seems like he did his own research, and came to his own conclusion.

Seems like you will diss him no matter what he says

negative star for you

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

notice how nervous he seems, it looks like he's lying... he said N1H1 instead of H1N1

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

He's not always trashing the gov't when GWB was in office he had is nose so far up that man's rear he could see out of his mouth, but GWB kinda likes to be sodomized

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is not just a rumor. The tie between H1N1 and implantable chip technology is verifiable FACT. From the Verichip web site, in a press release dated 9/21/09:

VeriChip Corporation (“VeriChip”) (NASDAQ: CHIP) and its development partner RECEPTORS LLC, a technology company whose AFFINITY by DESIGN™ chemistry platform can be applied to the development of selective binding products, announced today that VeriChip has been granted an exclusive license to RECEPTORS' Patent No. 7,504,364 titled “Methods of Making Arrays and Artificial Receptors” and Patent No. 7,469,076 “Sensors Employing Combinatorial Artificial Receptors,” in their application to the development of the virus triage detection system for the H1N1 virus. The patents can also be applied to detection systems for other viruses and biological threats such as Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).

Last week, VeriChip announced its plans to fund its existing partnership with RECEPTORS to develop the virus triage detection system for the H1N1 virus. The companies have published a white paper entitled, "An Integrated Sensor System for the Detection of Bio-Threats from Pandemics to Emerging Diseases to Bioterrorism," which outlines the system's development and is available at www.verichipcorp.com.

Source: VerichipCorp web site

[edit on 8-10-2009 by OuttaHere]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
All I heard from Glenn Beck there was "BAAA-AAAAAAAAA"! As long as one sheep heads towards the slaughterhouse, the rest will follow...

Shares of VeriChip Corp (CHIP.O) tripled after the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.

Source

All I heard from Glenn Beck there was "BAAA-AAAAAAAAA"! As long as one sheep heads towards the slaughterhouse, the rest will follow...

EDIT: I see OuttaHere had already pegged it with the corporate site for VeriChip. For a little more perspective on the issue, think about their licensure combined with pre-existing technologies. The capability is already out there for microscopic RFID chips with 128-bit ROMS.

That is sufficiently small enough to include in to a hypodermic needle as a suspension in a VACCINE. This chip is able to withstand sizeable radiation exposure also.

As a comparison, 500kGy of radiation is equivalent to 41,666.67k(41,666,666.67) CT scans! One CT scan has over 100x the radiation of a chest x-ray. Unless you can find it and extricate or electrocute it yourself, that thing isn’t going anywhere, which leaves you tagged for life.

[edit on 10/8/2009 by quetzelcoatl]

[edit on 10/8/2009 by quetzelcoatl]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

I never listened to his radio show or watched him on the Obama network. He didn't become popular until he was hired by FNC, though. I believe it was Obama who had a gay lover in college.

top topics

join