It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A brave post clandestiny.

Despite the VITRIOL... or perhaps because of it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MickC

Despite the VITRIOL... or perhaps because of it.

definitely,,my conspiracy theory on what's behind it is bigger than this thread. But it's probably nothing more complicated than Pinky and the Brain though

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

I would be willing to believe that most of the vitriol has to do with the number of inconsistencies and inaccuracies that have been popping up in your story, the long you tell it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Usually people who claim to be important aren't that important. In any case, OP are you going to answer my question?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
"If you divide 2000 by 3, you get 666.666..etc, that is the year 2000"

This is very true, however, the genesis of this calendar is an arbitrary date that has little to do with the man you are calling Jesus. At best it could be said to be about four years after his birth and so means nothing at all.

"John’s Book of Revelation does mention the Y2K virus but it also mentions a lot of natural seeming disasters as well. So no matter how bad things got as a result if the Y2K virus, in order to convince the majority of the human race it was brought on by God, the God we are told is invisible who lives in the sky with Santa Clause and can see when we have been naughty and nice, not the one that my bloodlines worship, themselves, there had to also be hurricanes, earthquakes, drought, pestilence, etc."

This is an intestesing set of assertions. Firstly, exactly where does the Revelation of St. John mention the Y2k virus? Is that in the index on COBOL or FORTAN? I can't quite remember. Making this assertion is a deep undermining of any kind of sense and shows a highly interpretative stance that is entirely unsubstantiated.

"In 1990, Clean Air Act legislation..."

Fair enough, that's just skullduggery and bad business. It shows nothing bar the self serving, self interested nature of US politics and administration. This shows exactly nothing to support your central assertions.

"cataclysmic earthquakes are caused by rain in drought regions"
Once again you are stating as fact something that is entirely unsubstantiated. From whence do you draw this conclusion?

"They replaced MTBE with ethanol and are trying to increase its use to 15% to try and fake the end of the world again in 2012. But that appears to be because they have no other choice. They have to play as long as there is still a board to play on or protocols built into the financial system will cause the economies of the world to collapse so that the only thing that can get it back up and running is a new world order; or a plan we have that can be put in place if we can get this story out where everyone can see it without the other team doing something really stupid"

OK once again you are using a tiny fact in the classic manner of all disinformation, to ease the passage of your as yet unpalatable fiction. It is very easy to claim that all of this disaster was about to happen but was averted by unseen hands. There is not a shred of evidence in anything you are saying. This is, until substantiated by some indication of proof, a fiction. If you wish to be taken even mildly seriously, give us some facts.

As for the 2012 reference, that is entirely gratuitous. Even the Mayans themselves, or their direct descendents at least, say that 2012 is merely the end of measured epoch and not an "end time". This idea of and end of things is an entirely Hellenic misintepretation of a Judaic tradition that then became the basis of Christian thought.
news.yahoo.com...

Look this one up: Nullius in Verba.

A

[edit on 13/10/2009 by ascalon]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I could have written the OP. It mentions nothing that can be checked, just generalisations..

Based on the above facts I call BS !

OP. you need to be sharing what some of these secrets are, and mentioning specific events and actions taken by your world saving gang !

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This Guys also has a thread called BLOODLINES I was arrested by the FBI for exposing their secrets - by Bobby Fontaine, - Pure unequivocal BULLDUST!!!!! he will rant on for pages if you let him but provide no concrete evidence. He is just full of himself.
Hump

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

wait, don't tell me...you can use magic; do you also have the sharingan eye?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Clandestiny,

What can we do to help you?

7th

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Just today I found this thread and thought I'd place a post. My spouse's family descend from a Knight Templar and I descend from French Huguenots. This does not make us anything spectacular, nor were we raised with any inside knowledge. There is dirt under our fingernails from hard work and poor pay.

I don't believe there is anything solid that could be submitted by Clandistany as politics, ploys, and such are not usually open in that way. But if you watch our country, the trends and listen, you do learn there there is definitely some kind of undercurrent going on. I was just a couple hours away from the Murriah building in Oklahoma when it went up. I heard the first radio reports and still had ears with the military........then the story changed and facts were either deleted or changed for the viewing public. A common event for most tragedies these days. They speak of the conspiracy of a cashless society and now I watch as Wal-Mart is "strongly" encouraging their associates to either have direct deposit or have their pay placed on a Wal-Mart credit card, thus setting the trend for this to come about. So in watching with patience and an open mind, I believe we will see many things come about. Weather Clandisteny is of a certain lineage or not doesn't matter to me. Its the message behind the words. I wouldn't take all things literally, but the message as a whole is one worth thinking over and then pulling out from it what makes sense to you. I don't believe we have to immediately accept all things right way. Time and growth will teach us what is right and what is wrong.

There were questions asked. Why would the bloodline want to enslave another? Why not! Power turns to greed, greed turns to ruling over, ruling over turns to enslaving and so on. They do it because they can.

Can all bloodline families engage in remote mind control and spiritually minipulate people? We all do not use the full potential of our minds. Our minds are powerful tools. If we feel we are sick, we get sick. If we tell ourselves we don't have time for illness, we find we can continue working and not be ill. Our minds can move the clouds in the sky (it can be done), our minds can remote view, can encourage our will upon another. While I feel its plan rude to do so, the other person's mind has to be willing and open to suggestion - messing with one's mind can be done. It does not have to be a bloodline, though perhaps they are trained more in this while others either fear or say it can't be done.

Just because someone was a Freemason does not mean that you will be affected or that he was involved in something nefarious. My family history is filled with masons, freemasons, eastern star members and such. We all have free agency and free will. Though I do like the Native American saying about 7 generations....how decisions made today will be felt for 7 generations. Clumping all Freemasons or Templars into one basket would be an injustice. There is the ying and the yang in all things.

If you worry about what I say can be proved or not then let the challenge be yours. Continue to read, learn, sort, and discern.

This is a good thread going here. I love to have my brain expanded through other's thoughts.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
Usually people who claim to be important aren't that important. In any case, OP are you going to answer my question?

I think the word your looking for is impotent.

I wiah the OP would just post everything he has to say (he's obviously got it ready) post it in one go and the answer questions to anyone who is left with any interest.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I can open the next thread up with something of substance.

#So why the hell did you not open this thread with something of substance instead of

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The 7 Generations teaching would be quite an amazing lesson to have included in any society, I'd like to think. Though, to be fair, there's all that good stuff in the Bible too. We like to talk about certain religions and negatives and this and that, and it's true, but also true is the side that acts as a guideline for good. I feel as if they even need to address so much bad because of the inner gravities toward either spectrum in every human. They all too recognize these gravities and urge an understanding that the good urge is human and natural. I feel it is, despite what all humans are ought to do in situations where groupthink and overwhelming pressure tip the balance. What clandestiny and many conspiracy theories describe, at least to me, is a society that is an extreme version of the pressures and prods needed to produce a city based society. It's easy to see how something like that can go amuck.

My best of luck to all of us trying to make it happily through a structure that demands sacrifices and desensitization. As long as we understand that these too unfortunate results are merely cups overflown and cannot be totally absent from the correct solution.

Are there a few numbers and papers that went through the scientific process that show consistant evidence that support your Moisture Hammer theory(it is a weapon, however purposeful, if you can prove it) that you can plop down in a small, clean-cut block? Don't prove to us who did it and why right now, focus proving in a digestable and easy to understand way even the possibility of it occuring like you say. There are many high math believers in things like quantum mechanics because the numbers tell them something and they cannot make those numbers dishonest(unless the person is, of course). There exists something similar for your postulations if they are or can be correct and you must present this. Words can potentially be good, but numbers are better. Anyone with great math skills willing to help this man out with the task? Whether true or not, we all can agree that we must work with expediance to either the next step or no step at all.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Crane4]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth...
For my part, I am willing to know the whole truth;
to know the worst; and to provide for it." by Patrick Henry

Intriguing thread. Reminds me of the film Equilibrium; how the machine kept working even though "father" was no longer alive.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

In any case, OP are you going to answer my question?

If I haven't already answered it, I probably won’t. You can ask it again but if it is not answerable, I probably won't debate with you how to ask it next time. Some questions are impossible to answer, in fact some are not even questions. Your questions I believe are in a category like "how many stars are in the sky, that is something any true bloodliner would know off the top of his head"

Some of you ask question from the perspective of someone who has been surfing conspiracy theory websites for a long time. I don't know much about conspiracy theories and don't know how to answer such questions. In fact many of them don’t appear to have answers, not from my perspective.

I am in a real game on a real field that is not part of anything you have read about. If you had been reading about anything that was actually true, then I wouldn’t have a board to play on. What I mean it that what I talking about is real. If you already new about it, I wouldn’t be here.

If any conspiracy theorists out there knew what he or she was talking about better than I do and was publishing it where it can be read by enough people to make a difference, then the game would be over and I wouldn’t be here, which would be fine with me. I am only here putting my butt on the line because I have no choice, because no one has put this together or acted on information the puts it together.

If some runs off with the details of this story and makes it public while leaving my story out of it in a way that leads to fixing all the problems in the world but no one knows about me, I would be fine with that. I am here against my will because there is no choice but for me to tell this story. It is the only way to end this. Those are my orders. I trust my command’s judgment. So I am here. Whatever the outcome remains to be seen.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Crane4

nyone with great math skills willing to help this man out with the task? Whether true or not, we all can agree that we must work with expediance to either the next step or no step at all.

I spent most of the last year working up the paper that supports this website, and the site itself

climatechangedc.com...

At the time I began working on it, I had a choice between heading in this simple easy to understand direction trying to capture the interest of a popular audience, or tackling the more complex to produce and communicate hammer theory.

My experience has been that academics are not only behind causing these problems, the ones who are unwitting pawns who like to think of themselves as innocents are too arrogant to listen to a guy like me. So I chose to focus on a more simple audience who has become very outspoken these days.

I don’t have a year to work up a new direction to position myself in. If however someone who is more skilled than me at this kind of thing wanted to focus in that direction, they could count on my full attention while giving them 100% of the credit for whatever they come up with.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

#So why the hell did you not open this thread with something of substance instead of

Because I didn't know if anyone was going to pay attention to me here and my time is limited. If I do not know I will produce results, I can't put the time into it.

But then I have to think that I owe the success of this thread to having done it just the way I did where if I had chosen to give a lot more time to providing evidence, no one would have read it. I have other threads that are all substance, the best one of which has gotten very little traffic. It is causing me to wonder if I am wasting my time here.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

As I stated on page 24:

But I have the one question he needs to read, and if he answers this I’m all ears.

Michael, can the horse dance while walking?

Again, you answer that and I'm all ears.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 7th

Clumping all Freemasons or Templars into one basket would be an injustice. There is the ying and the yang in all things.

A very thoughtful comment overall.

Just because you don't know about something in your background does not mean it is not there. My brothers and sisters did not look and did not find. I looked and at first found innocence. Then I looked really hard and found corruption so bad it is unimaginable.

On clumping, I hold all Jews responsible for Israel causing so many problems for the rest of the human race, not because they are all guilty but because they are best positioned to fix it. What innocents always does is protect those amongst them, the black sheep, from prosecution fearing persecution if they draw attention to them. This leaves it to everyone outside their circles to try and figure out how to weed through their mess and fix it, like how the Taliban and Al Qaeda hide amongst civilians.

I, like everyone else, expect law enforcement to police their own. But they don’t so corruption in law enforcement is rampant. And maybe rightly so in the sense that why should they be expected to be any different from any other genre.

Most outlaw motorcycle clubs live by a creed of standing by their compatriots no matter how stupid or wrong what they do is, and they are very open about being that way. It works because they stick together to lie about events that might otherwise result in incarceration. It might be wrong but at least they don’t pretend they are not this way. If the rest of society didn’t lie to themselves and everyone else about their mistakes, society would be much different and motorcycle outlaws would amend theirs ways to live like everyone else, the same way they do now, they just don’t lie about it.

You are in a much better position to hold freemasons responsible for their crimes against humanity than me. A freemason would be even more so. But they are the ones who act coy when their history is brought up. If they were really innocent, they should have done my job for me and put this story out a long time ago. They have the numbers, they have the power. So if really they wanted to know the truth, they would.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join