It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct. 11th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Like mentioned before on this site, Oct. 11th, 2009 or 10-11-09 is reserved of 09-11-01.

I have seen others things, not related to the Oct. 11th prophecy of a Washington D.C. nuclear terrorist attack by some random guy out there that point to this date. The things I have seen, I will not go into details at this moment.

Obviously I have been wrong before with predictions but there are strong correlations I have seen that point to this date. This is NO JOKE! I am at CODE RED ALERT RIGHT NOW! Be extremely vigilant in Germany and any major U.S. city this week/weekend.

Hope to god I am wrong and that I am looking into numbers and details too much. It has been said that sometimes people will see what they want to see. Hopefully this is the case. A big sigh of relief if all is cool in the next week.

And if it does happen, don't consider me a prophet, I will just explain how I saw it potentially coming.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why not explain it now?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by onpoint
Why not explain it now?

In a way it is too difficult to explain in one email and others. Very complicated. Plus I want to think for the best. The main thing is to be extremely vigilant this week/weekend in the U.S. And if all is cool by next Monday, I encourage to party hard, which is what I will do if all is ok.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Id be very interested in a synopsis at least

What is your methodolgy.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why don't you just TRY and explain it? I'm sure if I can't understand it I can get someone to come read it that can. This site has been riddled with phoney predictions saying they have "evidence" but they just can show it now. What makes YOUR prediction worth anyting more than the others? How about some proof? Then we can talk.

Not trying to be mean. I'm just tired of all these "oh noes! something is going to happen on xx/xx/xxxx!"

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

Amen, Angrymomma. Please look at my posts in which I have merely scratched the surface of exposing these doom and gloomers. This guy seems cool though. He mentions he has been wrong in the past and makes it clear it is a feeling he has based on certain things.

People like that piece of rat-filth Doomsday2029, well that is another story. Poor cellardoor1976 recently got caught up in the certainty of all these online predictions that have NEVER manifested. Look at webbot and Cliff High in August an September 2008. What he predicted for October 2008 would make everything we always thought of as the end look like a picnic. Well, that totally failed to materialize. He was EXTREMELY confident. The list goes on and on and on and on and on...

Make no mistake by the absolute certainty of these imbeciles, Doomsday2029 has went on record with 99% certainty only to be proven wrong. It is time for accountability. No longer can one scare good-hearted people by spouting unsubstantiated non-sense. You will be called out and exposed! If you have information share it. If it is a feeling you have, make sure you say that and allow others that you have been wrong in the past. Don't you dare come out here with no substance to frighten good people and think you will not be exposed for what you are. Those days are over my friends.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by digginapony]

new topics

top topics

join