It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the NWO's plan...is actually the only GOOD plan we have...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Now i ask you all to bare with me, for what im about to say.
If we all think logically and rationally...is the plans that the NWO have for the next few years as evil as we all perceive them to be? We have a lot of ANGER and HATE towards these individual's...and we claim that its in a positive manner. THAT OUR anger, and destructive view of the NWO...is ok and validated but they are not.

Now let me ask you this...we are 7billion DEEP on this Earth. Quite honestly humans are a disgusting plague to this Earth. Try to "make the rest feel better" but the reality is, we humans as an ENTIRE species is a cancer to this beautiful planet. Now we say what the NWO has planned is horrible...its evil...its inhumane.
NOW LET ME ASK YOU THIS...

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS TO FIX THIS PLANET THEN???
I find it very humorous everyone states the NWO is this...there plans are this...but when it comes down to it, NO ONE HAS A BETTER IDEA.

POPULATION??
like i said were 7billion, and in a few years they say we'll be 9 billion. Honestly humans as capable of creating beautiful things...we sure are making such a ugly horrible planet out of earth.

NO ONE these days actually WAITS TO HAVE SEX...no one actually says hey im gonna wait til im IN LOVE...when i LOVE THIS PERSON, and then im gonna wear a condom EVERY TIME i have sex with this person, UNTIL im ready to have kids.
YOU READING THIS...wheter you want to admit it or not, has had sex with someone you weren't in love with...OR didnt use a condom EVERY TIME....OR just had a hookup.

WE CAN BARLEY control our own selves and our own desires, let alone think we are smart and strong enough to make the hard decision that the NWO HAS MADE.

I think quite obviously the answer to all of this is....IF HUMANS...as a SPECIES we're better for the past thousand or so years...we wouldn't be in this situation. If humans had the courage to stand up for what they KNOW IS RIGHT...we wouldn't be on our LAST plan of having to kill most off.

THATS JUST ONE nwo plan...but quite honestly...it feels as the days go on that it literally will take something THAT DRASTIC, to change half of the people on earth. Because bluntly...no one gives a sh*t anymore.

In no way am i saying that ALL THESE PEOPLE DESERVE to die...im saying that there really is "no other choice"...no one wants to take small steps and CHANGE THEMSELVES, there waiting for an "over night" miracle to happen, and THEN CHANGE.

stop driving your gas car.
hug someone everyday
DONT HAVE SEX just because you WANT to
Give half of what you have to those who have nothing
Volunteer
Quit your job and help others

could you do these SMALL THINGS??
i seriously doubt half of the people in this world could do a simple thing of hugging 5 random people a day...let alone the rest

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Actually, I do have a better plan. How about we stop spending billions of dollars on programs to keep worthless people comfortable? How about we stop spending billions of dollars on stupid global warming paranoia.

Then, we use that money to develope a REAL space program, including colonization plans for other planets.

Everything the Human race needs for the rest of it's existence is out there, in space, including fuel, living space, and water.

But we will never do that (Well, maybe the Chinese and Indians will), because we have more important things to spend our money on, like ACORN.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I agree with you....

But just wait!

In no time at all, some people will come into this thread saying that the earth has enough space to support many hundreds of billions more.

These people are really do not see reality. Or they do not care if their out of control breeding will eventually cause MORE habitats of the beautiful creatures to be destroyed.

Not to mention resources.... We can't even seem to find a way to feed and house all the people already here.

As I have said before, if we do not decide to willingly stop breeding out of control, mother nature will fight back... just like what happens when any species of animal is over populated. Disease or starvation wipes them out, when they have no natural predator to keep them in line.

So, those who think we need many billions more people... Do you think we have the right to bulldoze the forests and other natural wildlife, endangering every beautiful animal on this planet?

It is not ours to infest. Mother nature will fight back if we don't control our breeding habits...... And I for one can't wait for humans to be put in their place.
Perhaps the NWO wants to preserve the wildlife and natural resources, in the only way they can.

(Before breeder advocates speak up, yes I am fixed...So don't say "You first!")

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Here's the problem:

The (insert: NWO, Elite, TPTB) are the ones that, according to most NWO believers on ATS, put us into this financial ruin in the first place so that they could profit, we would all be rendered helpless, and then "they" would be able to control us by telling us something along the lines of: "Follow us...it's the ONLY way...." blah blah blah

What you're basically saying, if I'm not mistaken, is that now we have no choice but to go along with them -- given the dire circumstances, etc. etc.

Didn't you ultimately just provide proof that, if their plan is laid out as most think, that it's working?

Aren't you ultimately saying "we have no choice but to follow along?".

The fact that NWO and "good" even appear together in the headline is enough for me to say you've been reached, breached, and brainwashed -- run! run! run! (yes, the last paragraph is a joke.
) well...sort of....

Edit to add: I would rather die on my own terms fighting for what I belive in than die because someone else thinks I should/have to.
[edit on 5-10-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The NWO's plan is population reduction via a flawed health system, including vaccination and sterilization, and financial dysgenics. You think that's a great idea? You hypocrites make me sick. You want all these things done to others, but when it comes to you and yours, you've got your "get out of jail" card.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

So how about committing suicide or at least getting neutered?

The replacement birth rate is 2.1 the USA is 1.3 China is 1.4 and some of the countries in the EU are as low as 0.8. If you will not commit suicide how about heading to Africa and shooting the people with birth rates over 5 after all THEY are the ones over populating the place not the folks in the USA, EU, Canada and OZ.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I have a better idea, MUCH better than the NWO I might add. Someone predicted correctly in this thread that a person will come along and say this; but all we need to do is spread the people around. Instead of having the people cluttered in a single country like China or India, relocate them to Africa and other places with lower population. the world can EASILY support all the human beings that are currently alive, if only the resources and food supply weren't so unequally dispersed.

I know some of you will say that I don't live in reality for saying this, but it is possible to sustain all of mankind if only we were more dispersed around the world. We must also try to control our own reproduction, however, so there could be enough resources for everyone. Now there is no contradiction there- we control our own population growth by having less children, while at the same time having enough food and shelter for all 6 billion or so human beings currently alive.

Instead of wasting so many resources for war, we should be spending our resources for space exploration and technology so we could send the rest of our population to other planets. This way, we have more space on Earth, conserve our ecosystems, become a space-faring race, and do not have to kill a single human soul.

Sounds crazy and too sci-fi? probably, but it is possible to accomplish this only if we unite together against the NWO/illuminati/TPTB/whoever is currently trying to depopulate the planet and take charge of our own planet rather than leaving it at the hands of a few crazy elites. I haven't given up, apparently you, kaskade, did give up. The human race can still change the world, but only if we decide to do it together.

[edit for spelling errors]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by newworld]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
OMG OP is absolutely unaware of what the hell is actually going on.

What they are attempting is more sinister th an the Holocaust.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
why is thier plan a good plan lets keep the wealthy screw the poor nice plan maybe it should be the other way around and they will try to do thier plan but thier will be enough people on the planet to fight them and we will until death, I am not scared of dieing, I am scared of losing my kids but I can't let them do this and I will never give up until I am dead or the elite are dead thier is no reason to kill 6 billion people, ifcountrys worked together not give leadership to 1 person we could grow plenty of food for the planet and find new ways for energy and fuel less harmful to our planet,thier all losers and think thier plan will work it may for a bit but every empire falls same with the nwo losers I will fight with my people of the planet earth I don't care what nationality they are black/brown/blue/green/yellow/purple they are all human beings like me and you I will resist and so should you if you don't want to get raped in the end or watching you kids or any person on this planet we must resist and fight when the time comes

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It may seem as the only good plan, because it is designed to be percieved this way. (I have nothing more to say about this thread)

[edit on 5-10-2009 by sticky]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wow! Now that is some really good outside of the box thinking there,
I can see this working pretty well, I believe its an excellent idea.
Yet there's something missing from the plan, and that would be co operation from those NOT wanting to give up their life so quickly just to save the planet, therefore we need an incentive to help this along a little bit.
Lets say there are like minded indiviuals sharing this same willingness to give up their life for the planet located all around the globe, now we need a way to gather them together, (we can use the MSM), and we need them to be motivated beyond sitting on the fence about it, we need them commited to this "cleansing" so lets offer a reward or a bounty,
we want this peaceful and neat, so lets say that those that choose to participate are rewarded with, wealth, property, valuables, gold and such and they can designate to whom of their family and friends their "reward" goes to, the sick and infirmed and those in nursing homes they go automatically,(sponsored by W.H.O.) their worth a flat price of say a debt free 4k square foot home, (sponsored by Fannie and Freddie)
a moped,(sponsored by Shell Oil) and a 10k walmart gift card, (naturally sponsored by walmart),
For the functioning among us, say males and females between 50 and 60 years of age, your designated family member or friend receives, the prior listed items Plus, 1 million in global curency in a 3% apr account (sponsored by The World Bank).
Still lining up at the wood chipper and ready to make the ultimate unselfish act of giving up their lives to better the planet and promote the N.W.O. we have the 30 to 49 year old males and females, some with children, (we'll get to those in a little bit) and they will be able to give to their designated family member or friend, All of the prior listings PLUS,
free medical coverage for their lifetime(or until they choose to particiapte as well) and a luxury vacation home in a tropical climate for their use 6 months out of the year(sponsored by big pharma) and their travel to said location free of charge(sponsored by nasa).
The planet is now somewhat cleaner and looking better but there's a little more work to do,
18 to 29 year old males and females,we recognize and appreicate your efforts and to show how much we do, your special selected family member or friend will receive all of the prior listed benefits and items plus
10 free bags of groceries of their choosing per month(sponsored by the FDA) and 4 shopping sprees per year, (2k global units per session, 8k max see your local retailer for details) brought to you by The U.N.
The herd has been thinned, the emissions and waste reduced to EPA targets yet as a preventative we need to move forward and plan ahead,
Those adult care takers surviving now need to look around you and determine which of the remaining 1 to 17 year olds hold the most promise of continuing this new world design, and sadly which of those children show no signs of the N.W.O hope, strength, and intelligence required,
you must now explain to them that the camp theyre being sent to will help them, to help the planet, and you will receive an yearly upgrade of the latest computer technology (sponsored by microsoft).
This plan has potential, this plan of hope and of the future, and all I ask is that I be allowed to suggest its executioner,
Their face and voice on every television, every newspaper, every radio and computer screen,
the hand which I take the pen from to sign the agreement, from which we all take the pen from, the final hand that will activate the machines of death that will take our last breath to save this planet from the plague of humanity.
Kaskade, as an advocate for the NWO and their better plan I nominate you.

nwo better plan?

[edit on 5-10-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by kaskade

"Look to the stars Bowen."

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Here's the problem:

The (insert: NWO, Elite, TPTB) are the ones that, according to most NWO believers on ATS, put us into this financial ruin in the first place so that they could profit, we would all be rendered helpless, and then "they" would be able to control us by telling us something along the lines of: "Follow us...it's the ONLY way...." blah blah blah

What you're basically saying, if I'm not mistaken, is that now we have no choice but to go along with them -- given the dire circumstances, etc. etc.

Didn't you ultimately just provide proof that, if their plan is laid out as most think, that it's working?

Aren't you ultimately saying "we have no choice but to follow along?".

The fact that NWO and "good" even appear together in the headline is enough for me to say you've been reached, breached, and brainwashed -- run! run! run! (yes, the last paragraph is a joke.
) well...sort of....

Edit to add: I would rather die on my own terms fighting for what I belive in than die because someone else thinks I should/have to.

True, i get what you mean... because just from simple research we can already see that, there has been OTHER sources of energy that we could use, that would help the entire world over night. How we are stuck in this global economy and trade that the COMMON PEOPLE have no choice BUT to follow along with it. I know the NWO could help us out and reverse things, without killing off billions that i know.
BUT MY POINT IS...its not gonna happen...it wont happen...and it didnt happen.
In my years, i've found its quite easy to point the finger at others, and say well i COULD DO THIS...if this this this and this didnt happen, or if i had this this this this...it seems our excuse of why we are THE WAY WE ARE...is because they have been planning this and "theres nothing we can do"...honestly its probably the most cowardly response we could say.
YES they could help us
YES the world is set in a way that most die of poverty and a small bit live a decent life. But the point is YOU..ME...EVERYONE HERE could have, and STILL CAN do something.
the smallest things.
BUT instead we are weak, and we feed into each others bullsh*t, and doesn't actually take the time to REALIZE what we are capable of.
DO YOU REALLY NEED TO DRIVE YOUR CAR EVERRRYWHERE U GO???
DO YOU REALLY NEED ALL THAT FOOD IN YOUR HOUSE??
DO YOU NEED THE ELECTRONICS YOU HAVE??
DO U NEED TO WATCH AS MUCH TV AS U DO??
DO U NEED ALL THOSE CLOTHES IN YOUR CLOSET??
DO U NEED ALL THOSE EXTRA FOODS/DRINKS THAT AREn't EVEN IN THE FIRST PLACE GOOD FOR U??
DO YOU NEED A NEW CAR??
DO U NEED A NEW CELL PHONE??
these are just simple little things i can come up with within 20 secs. YOU DONT NEED THIS CR*P...imagine WHO YOU COULD HELP WITH ALL THAT MONEY you spend on things...that you are eventually going to throw away and replace??
seriously am i one of the few who doesn't seem to grasp this??
YES THE NWO IS SET IN A WAY TO BEND US OVER AND B*NE US...
but the fact is that most of the world is HAPPILY bending over...and over...and over...
and then looks at the rest and shruggs and say swell what can i do they PLANNED THIS...

OBVIOUSLY the answer is THINK..
its really not that hard.
this excuse of the nwo hurting us is getting tired, and redundant. THERE IS NO REASON... absolutely NO REASON at all valid enough, to say that we CANT CHANGE THINGS.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by loki41872
Actually, I do have a better plan. How about we stop spending billions of dollars on programs to keep worthless people comfortable? How about we stop spending billions of dollars on stupid global warming paranoia.

Then, we use that money to develope a REAL space program, including colonization plans for other planets.

Everything the Human race needs for the rest of it's existence is out there, in space, including fuel, living space, and water.

But we will never do that (Well, maybe the Chinese and Indians will), because we have more important things to spend our money on, like ACORN.

EXXXACTLY!!!
hey lets spend millions into
a new xbox system...a new iphone...a new computer...
but aye..f**k the other billions who could use this money lol

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by kaskade

So how about committing suicide or at least getting neutered?

The replacement birth rate is 2.1 the USA is 1.3 China is 1.4 and some of the countries in the EU are as low as 0.8. If you will not commit suicide how about heading to Africa and shooting the people with birth rates over 5 after all THEY are the ones over populating the place not the folks in the USA, EU, Canada and OZ.

really?...
its people like THIS who shouldn't be on ATS.
you obviously missed the entire meaning...
its not about KILLING ALL OF US...we are all precious we all deserve to live...
BUT ITS ABOUT TAKING CARE OF THE LIFE THAT IS ALREADY HERE...as well as the ones we BRING INTO THIS WORLD.

by no means am i saying lets kill all the billions cause sh*t thats the only way out. NO WHAT IM SAYING IS.
no one has actually came up with a REAL IDEA....NWO...as evil as it is...is the only logical and rational plan. because OBVIOUSLY no one else is taking the steps...no one is changing
GLOBAL WARMING YEA we all know its bs...but what did it push us to do/be?
BETTER PEOPLE..
to actually make a change in our lives...to buy things that help the environment, whether its all made up or not, the end result was to HELP FIX THINGS...
and what happeneD? really no one took it serious and shrugged it off and said eh i'll buy the saaaammme things im used to.

A CHANGE NEEDS TO BE MADE. no one takes the step forward, and wants to see the world logically, and STOP having sex "for fun" and if u do...then wrap it up...dont bring in life when u dont want it...especially not into a world where you dont care about ANYTHING ELSE BUT YOURSELF..and then say hey...why dont we...have sex, and well if we have a kid f**k it...

seriously lol

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
OMG OP is absolutely unaware of what the hell is actually going on.

What they are attempting is more sinister th an the Holocaust.

ah...im sorry pocky...i didnt realize you were the chief god of this world, and you know all and see all...
or is more like you browsed google...read some ATS forums...listen to alex jones and now you KNOW FOR SURE... undeniably definite of what is GOING TO HAPPEN?
lol seriously

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
why is thier plan a good plan lets keep the wealthy screw the poor nice plan maybe it should be the other way around and they will try to do thier plan but thier will be enough people on the planet to fight them and we will until death, I am not scared of dieing, I am scared of losing my kids but I can't let them do this and I will never give up until I am dead or the elite are dead thier is no reason to kill 6 billion people, ifcountrys worked together not give leadership to 1 person we could grow plenty of food for the planet and find new ways for energy and fuel less harmful to our planet,thier all losers and think thier plan will work it may for a bit but every empire falls same with the nwo losers I will fight with my people of the planet earth I don't care what nationality they are black/brown/blue/green/yellow/purple they are all human beings like me and you I will resist and so should you if you don't want to get raped in the end or watching you kids or any person on this planet we must resist and fight when the time comes

Your exactly the type of person i am talking about. THEY HAVE A PLAN...as sinster as it is...its a plan to help "MANKIND" in there views...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING "SLIPKNOTRULES"??
seriously what are YOU DOING to fix this world? TO HELP OUT?? to give to your fellow man? TO ACTUALLY MAKE A CHANGE??
absolutley NOTHING, you sit on ATS and wine and complain about how the "big bad powers that be" dont do anything in this world to fix it...YET YOU DO NOTHING IN RETURN.

PEOPLE these days are seriously nutt jobs...
That is literally the problem with this generation. We have become so dependent on others, and material things to FIX US...to make us HAPPY...that we completley ignore how amazing we truelly are.

You expect our nation to 100% flip the script on the world and do all the "right things" all of the sudden? ITS A CHANGE that needs to be taken in an ENTIRE SPECIES...not just a few people. You complain and say all this crap LETS FIGHT BACK, LETS KILL THEM WHEY THEY TRY TO DO THIS THIS AND THAT...
the point your proving is that violence solves the problems in our world?
yea...all the wars we been threw REALLY worked and fixed the world, and weeded out all the evils on this planet
-rolls eyes-

Its much bigger than that..if you want a change, MAKE ONE IN YOURSELF...and then help OTHERS...dont want for everyone else to do it, and then jump on the banwagon

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Someone did come up with a better idea his name is Jacque Fresco and it's called the Venus Project nuff said.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You can say im evil, that im stupid...that i dont "know whats going on" in this world...what they have in store for us.
MY POINT IS...the NWO has a plan to try and help our SPECIES...because obviously are species today is to stupid, to lazy, and to ignorant to help fix itself. We would rather sip coffee, check our news on the iphone, and live our lives misserably then to try and CHANGE and help everyone else but ourselves.

No really...lets tell the NWO to NOT do what they have planned...because the 7billion humans will make sure everything changes.
We'll ALL MAKE SURE to do what is in our hearts...

yea...its not quite turning out that way i sit?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenlike
Someone did come up with a better idea his name is Jacque Fresco and it's called the Venus Project nuff said.

an IDEA...but not a PLAN

there is a key difference!

Action expresses priorities
the fact you say "nuff said"...just goes to show the extent on how much fixing and changing the world means to you.
IF ANYONE here, is upset about what the NWO HAS PLANNED
give an actual REAL PLAN...a REAL GENERAL IDEA.
only a few have actually used there brain and let go of there ego's and gave there thoughts and plan
not tried to be a d**k and prove a point "we can go into space, nuff said"
yes...that constructive and detailed response is REALLY going to get this world out of it's bind

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join