It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer and Project camelot interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'll start off by saying that we are all in the quest for the truth, and we have several organisations to spread the truth to the masses out there.

But what happens when two organistations who have a lot of followers share different opinions and idea's about the extra-terrestrial phenomenon.

This leads to very embarresing ( typo definatly ) discussions, as example project camelot and the well-known Dr. Steven Greer are not agreeing with eachother.

I believe taking sides only leads to longer delay of the disclosure, we are too much seperated from eachother because of our idea's and beliefs what the intents of the extra-terrestrials are.

I wasn't really too happy about the interview because it shows that we still have big different idea's, what do people have to believe ?

What do you think about the interview and which side do you believe, Steven Greer's or Project Camelot's ?

Meaning are all E.T's benevolent, and are the abductions Military programs?

or

Are there E.T's that are both benevolent and malevolent?

Edit: Seems i'm having trouble embedding the video

here's the link www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Belgiannewbie]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Intresting times ahead for sure, what I wonder about, is if the currenct Earth outbursts/changes and the increase in Disclosing UFO's are related, they seem to escalate at the same pase...

A.Collier talking about 20 mile craft sat in stationary position over the south pole ? I mean, why would he say that? He knows that can be verified or not very easaly, we have thousands of sattelites orbiting earth all the time.

Mr. Greer saying that Mr.Obama has been given documents and time is running out for Obama to jump aboard or the ship is going to sail off without Obama and the US...

So, what is going on ??
Dont forget, and this is what's keeping me on the fence here: Why would Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the 6th man on the moon, go on CNN and Kerrang radio like he did and say what he did ?
He must have had a god darn good reason for it, either, he is fully briefed on 'our' situation and know that people needs to get the sence of an ET rescue party to maintain some calm when the SHTF, or , what he say is true and things will be, to quote latest from Collier : An science fiction movie..

Any ideas ??

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There are "bad" ETs and we are already infiltrated by them, possibly have been for thousands of years already.

The situation is much worse than most people think, there are some horrific things going on that it's best not to dwell on.......

There are also a lot of "good" ETs that are here to help. So it's a balance, like all things are.

Greer's whole point is to focus on making positive contact and not dwell on the horrors, which we are powerless to do anything about right now anyway.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
They are both lying shills (Greer and Camelot).

Kerry is a terrible interviewer.

The OP should learn to use the search function, as this was discussed in detail just over a month ago when the video in question was posted.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
They are both lying shills (Greer and Camelot).

Kerry is a terrible interviewer.

The OP should learn to use the search function, as this was discussed in detail just over a month ago when the video in question was posted.

I did use the search function and i didn't find anything, but i'm also having other problems with my browser, excuse me.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here you go then:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
please close this thread. This has already been discussed before on similar threads.

Personally I wasn't happy with this interview and I don't like how project camelot conduct them.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
Here you go then:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At times it seemed more like a debate or a grilling than an interview...bad.
I agree this duplicate thread should be deleted. gYvMessanger posted the link to the original thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belgiannewbie
Meaning are all E.T's benevolent, and are the abductions Military programs?
or
Are there E.T's that are both benevolent and malevolent?

I would suggest that these people are too narrow minded in their current thinking.

For beginners, they make no distinction between 3D ETs and "ETs" of the higher dimensions.

In our 3D dimension, just like us, you can have ETs that are benevolent, malevolent and just plain evil.

In the higher dimensions, you will find entities that are of the Light, Neutral and Dark. Dark does not imply "evil" as we know it (it indicates their relation ship with "God"), whereby "evil" in our reality can come together in such density it can take on a consciousness of it's own, so to speak.

Of course, we can not normally "see" entities that are above the 3rd dimension. The higher their dimension, generally the harder (or more uncomfortable it is) for them to come down in vibration to our dimension. They are essentially "ghosts" to us, if you will.

So the bottom line is this: to assume--across the board--that all "ETs" are either good or bad is a wrong assumption. Those that are working "side by side" with the government are typically 3D, so they could be good, bad, evil and/or be working for our good or their own good.

And even if you have beings that are benevolent and working for "our good" does not mean that the things they do would appear to us as "making sense", because they do not have "Duality" or the idea of "separation from God". Which means they can communicate with our Higher Self's, our Spirit Guides, the Angels, Archangels and God. And because of freewill and Divine Universal Laws, they may be prohibited from doing things that would seem to be the "most logical thing to do" from our perspective.

Now those ETs in 3D who are malevolent or possibly "evil", because they don't have Duality, do understand there are consequences to their actions, which are laid out in the Universal Laws. For example, people always wonder why the "World Power Corporation" always seem to tell the world about what nasty things they are going to do to us before they do it. If the people either don't say "No!" or do not do any thing to stop it, they are essentially giving their tacit permission to "do it". This keeps the WPC from attracting undue amounts of karma to themselves, because they did not go against the people's "freewill".

Again, this also gets back to the idea that we should be "saved" by ETs (of any dimension). Most of us have incarnated on Earth or elsewhere thousands of times, because we are trying to grow Spiritually, ultimately so our Higher Self's can advance, vibrationally, closer to God's energy. We came from "God" and ultimately, while it's a long trip, will return to that energy.

We came here to learn, in this "Hell on Earth" WE have created, in order to learn (typically we are striving to learn "unconditional" love for all). If someone else "saves" you, what's the point? What did you learn if someone (or thing) "saves" you in this life? You would have to repeat the "class" somewhere else...

On the other hand, I will say that 2012 is special, that it is more about Mother Earth than "humanity", and that some "Divine Intervention" is coming (has already come, actually). However, even this allowance of Divine Intervention is more about the circumstances coming together in 2012 rather than the idea of "saving" humanity.

No one "saves" humanity. Each person is responsible for their own Spiritual progress. If you can put aside the cell phones, the TV, the mindless influence of things that do nothing to advance your Spiritual Learning, then you may earn extra credit this time around, and reap the rewards. If you don't, then it will just take longer to graduate and you may have to repeat some "classes" at a different "school" that the one being hosted right now by Mother Earth...

top topics

join