It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair for EU president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Could he be a new leader for all EU countries, he is someone to watch out for, a very powerful man with strong ties to powerful world organizations. In my views a very likely candinate to start a chain of events for a globalized one world leader scenario.
any other views on if he could be one of the key players in something like this.

www.prophecynewswatch.com...

Opps, edit for EU.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by redgy]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
Blair for UN president

Could he be a new leader for all un countries,

www.prophecynewswatch.com...

Did you even read the article? And if you did, did you even understand it?

It says nothing at all about the UN.

It talks about the EU – a completely different thing.

This should help you understand the difference and what each one is.

UN

EU

Mikey

[edit on 2/10/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy

Opps, edit for EU.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by redgy]

Already several threads:

Here
Here Also
Again here
Another one
More here

And plenty more under the search option

Mikey

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Blair is not going to be elected.

I knew already 3 or 4 years ago that Blair was going to try and be elected head of EU. I wont tell you how i know this. Its not that important.

But mark my words He is not going to be elected. I know who is going to be elected but i wont tell you. Its going to be a very very big surprise

It will be a man you never actually thought it would be. Because he is not really a politician more like a figure.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

I knew already 3 or 4 years ago that Blair was going to try and be elected head of EU. I wont tell you how i know this. Its not that important.

But mark my words He is not going to be elected. I know who is going to be elected but i wont tell you. Its going to be a very very big surprise

It will be a man you never actually thought it would be. Because he is not really a politician more like a figure.

It would not happen to be that fellow, Nicolae Carpathia would it?

After everything I have seen in my life so far that would actually not surprise me if somehow it was

[edit on 2-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If there is a fair vote for the EU president,then Blair would never be elected.Many in Europe detest him for what he has done to Iraq.
He would be the last choice for many of us.

But voting systems these days are easily rigged,so who knows...its all about who TPTB want as prez,not who the people want unfortunatley.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If the Lisbon Treaty gets in, it will create a President of the European Council, not a President of the EU (That’s an informal title that the Media have been using).

The people would not be electing this person who becomes the President of the European Council.

POSITION
The President of the European Council is a position in the European Union (EU) that chairs the European Council. At present it is an unofficial low key position (also referred to as the President-in-Office) which rotates between member states every six months.

IF LISBON GETS A YES
Under the proposed Treaty of Lisbon, this system would be replaced by a permanent post with a two and a half year term. If the ratification of the treaty takes its course as scheduled, the first permanent President would be appointed in late 2009 and enter office when the treaty gains legal force on 1 January 2010. Parts of the media have touted the post as the "President of the European Union".[1] The president is not granted any formal power, but he or she would "chair and drive forward [the work of the European Council]" and take part in the representation of the common foreign policy of the EU on the world stage.

ELECTION
As currently proposed, the new President of the European Council would be elected for a two and a half year term. The election would take place by a qualified majority among the members of the body, and the President can be removed by the same procedure. Unlike the President of the European Commission, there is no approval from the European Parliament.

So you can get a brief idea:

President of the European Council

President of the European Union

Lisbon Treaty

Mikey

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Hi Spy66, have you been watching the video about Prince William being the new world leader.

Is that your suprise choice?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Blair is like a "Beast" of a man and really do hope that someone with more empathy and less power-mad to this type of position is elected instead. I think this seat will open up the way for these persons to become the all terrifying, frightening and very powerful amongst every nation.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

why cant you tell us who it will be?..have you got some money on it?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

why cant you tell us who it will be?..have you got some money on it?

Its not a political goal from the EU to squeeze out Blair. But its going to be the result of a political apposition within the British government. And its because of how Blair got involved with the US lead war against Iraq. And how the Afghan war is affecting the Brits right now.
The people are angry and the anger is going to help the apposition to squeeze out Blair from politics for good. Just keep a good look at Mr Brown when this all happens. He is going to play along with the anger that the people show.

When it comes to the person who is going to be elected. This person is already given a special seat or position within the EU system. That was done some time ago. And he is British. But its not William.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Do we really want T Blair as figurehead for the UK, Me personally, i would not vote for him or his party..
this is the person who blocked the vote in the armed forces review to scrape the death penalty for desertion/cowardice behavior in operational conflicts.. Shame on this man for what he did not do for the UK...

RIP Pvt Crozier.. Royal Ulster Rifles

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Oh great. It's not going to be David Milliband, is it?

new topics

top topics

join