It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something is not quite right - you need to listen seriously

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I am downloading slowly the series . It sounds interesting .

Too bad the content of the message isnt being discussed here or argued or if it is even plausible instead the personal opinions of the Jones and Quayle are being discussed .

What are the pros and cons of the Red dawn idea presented in the Ytube ?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I must admit I don't listen to Alex Jones so I can't really comment on him. I would like to point out both he and Steve Quayle are relying on others for their information. Now the problem with relying on others is sometimes you have two scenarios working. 1). The people genuinely feel love for humanity and are passing along what they think are complete facts but in reality are bits and pieces of truth making them unwilling disinformants.

2). There are people who would betray family, friends, neighbors, as well as society at large just to belong to the "perpetrating organization" or for money and or power. These people don't have any conscience about delivering disinformation so as to mislead and confuse the masses and one episode in time was the Y2K fiasco.

I've wrote the above because it's very easy for some well meaning person such as Jones and Quayle to create an unnecessary environment of fear due to passing along information from these "reliable" sources. Yes one should not live with an closed mind however one should be able to discern that some of the information is fearmongering pure and simple. No one can absolutely say the information these gentlemen have in their possession is 100% factual.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The hour is obviously far too late to sit here and nitpick over what AJ may have said when he was 25. Clearly the info provided is factual. When one digs a bit for themselves, the question stops being 'how crazy is AJ' and becomes 'how crazy are the NWO?'

Obviously this is really happening - there is no more time for denial. Maybe its time to shift the crosshairs from the messenger over to the real enemy.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Alex Jones has been saying this for ten years and it has never even happened. He's a fear-monger.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

We are literally entering a perfect storm of societal upheaval; worldwide economic collapse, potential war with Iran and resulting world war, pandemic and quarantines, the delcared emergence of a tyrannical world govenernment...ect ect...

We are on the cusp of something huge, and just because AJ says it, doesnt make it untrue.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Peace. what a great idea. Does our government practice peace? If you
said yes you need to go to Iraq or Afghanistan and see how "peaceful" our
government really is. "Oh, they're just there to kill terrorists". No, they
are there to keep creating more terrorists. They are also on the
OPPPOSITE SIDE OF THE WORLD for a reason - so they CAN"T PROTECT
US! WAKE UP! This is no drill.

Just what do you think the Trilateral commission, The council on foreign
relations and the Bilderberg group get together to figure out? How to
make the world a nicer place for you and me perhaps?
If only that
were true. The Bilderbergs were started by Prince Bernhard of the
Netherlands, A NAZI. It's true, go look it up.

The fourth Reich is coming on whether we like it or not. we beat Germany
in WW2 but we allowed Nazism to escape and grow. We all need to decide
whether we will live as free men and women or not. What legacy will we
leave for our children? Life is a wonderful gift, a gift so precious it's better
lost than given away. I will live free or I will not be, it's that darn simple.
If you do not choose your choice will be made for you.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I follow my instincts and what I feel deep in my hart, you are right something is not right in this nation, something is been brewing all over us and around us, I feel powerless as a voter, as a citizen when our own politicians do not listen to us anymore.

You can smell the greed in Washington, the struggles and the fights that they are keeping away from the public.

We are having more internal struggles that we have been allowed to witness.

Yes Warrenb something is coming and is ugly and is going to hits us all like a tsunami.

Many here saw the financial crisis coming, for years, I have been here since 2004 and I was one of those that always said that our economy was an illusion of prosperity but many here that are not longer members laughed at many of us that told something was not right.

Now I can say we told you so, so don't worry while many are questioning your sources and will target you as a messenger of doom you to later on will be able to say I told you so.

That if we still have the power of the INTERNET to do so.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What is "not right" is that our lawmakers and enforcers of law have succumbed to bribes and blackmail and have obligated themselves to the "shadow people" who wish to make national policies.

Who are these shadow people? They are non other than those who have built their wealth on the corporate imperialism of religions.

Religions are big business. These tax free corporate entities hold all the wealth. There are so many gears and wheels and alliances, committees, councils, world wide and vast reaching.

Religions were the origins of the health care system. Look who started the hospitals. At one time it was more blatant as hospitals segragrated themselves by denomination and it was included on the name of the hospital. Some still do. Today everything is hidden under corporate umbrellas.

And those who really control the health care instuitions are at the top of Big Pharma as well.

This corporate imperialism is so vast it is mind blowing. Religions have their hands in everything.

Monies that should have gone to feed the poor and lift our brothers have actually gone into building stock portfolios.

I bet it would surprise you to know just how many religions have a piece of stock in war making industries and even the tobacco industries.

Religions have more money than any other corporate enterprise.

Religions control the laws of this country.

Dominionism is rising and when people revolt against government, the religious institutions, together with the secret societies that are upline of those institutions, have an even more Draconian plan. This is the anti-christ you should be looking for.

These religions are all about power, control of the masses, and wealth. Religion has lied to people. Too many of us realize that and their power is slipping. This is why they intend to send their "invisible hand of god" to annhiliate those who will not go along with their fleecing and deceptions.

There is a more sinister governance to come. They are waiting to put this into place as soon as people revolt to tumble the government. The new world order is all about this Christian Dominionism.

Sadly, I doubt most will not realize this or wake up.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I remember how this started back in the 70s, but then Reagan era gave the religious movement a taste of power, to be taken away with empty promises like during the Bush administration.

What did they did? they became smarter, they became our politicians they created schools and colleges to manufacture their own leaders, politics is the best way to start.

Yes, I did a piece on ATS on fundamentalism the thread became very popular for a while.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by warrenb

This is an incredible and amazing speech!

This guy has talent!

Roc'n'roll!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Alex Jones: Shill and Disinformation artist.

Ever since the man threw William Cooper's memory under the bus, I knew that he was a fraud. Actually, after that '99 nonsense...I knew.

AJ is not the only one who threw Bill Cooper's memory under the bus. There are a lot of people in the field who either done the same or think that he's a fraud. I don't think throwing BC's memory under the bus make one a disinformant. Might be other reasons but in this regard I don't think is the case.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Telos]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When AJ starts talking about who is the real power and money behind these operations maybe I will change my tune. But I don't think he will ever discuss the money of religions and where it really goes.

In my book, I have only seen him to be a MAGE of Chaos. And a MOUNTAIN of chaos, at that!

He has never presented a viable solution or action. His words are only designed to stir people up and to manipulate them to revolt. This solves nothing.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Alex Jones: Shill and Disinformation artist.

Ever since the man threw William Cooper's memory under the bus, I knew that he was a fraud. Actually, after that '99 nonsense...I knew.

Everything he does is part of their plan to start a violent revolution. Fall for it, and we all fail.

Peace and nonviolence.

THIS THIS THIS.

I've never been able to understand why us humans do nothing but fight each other.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Get a free gun

Buy my video

Fearmongering

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIMRblazin

THIS THIS THIS.

I've never been able to understand why us humans do nothing but fight each other.

Because its what we do best. It creates fortunes and prosperity for the victors. It brings societies /people together to fight their common enemy. It secures resources. It is used as a tool to accomplish agendas. It is a catchall unfortunately but a part of our identity that we cannot escape. No utopia exists nor can exist, in this life anyways.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I use to listen to Alex frequently, but he's such a doomsday person it's unreal. Are things bad in the world? Yes, they are. But this guy MAKES you feel things have come unglued yesterday, yet nothing ever happens.

He's a professional fear monger and has oratory skills that rival Hitler.

I guarantee if you stop listening to him just for a week you'll feel MUCH better. His whole Martial Law bit is senseless garbage --it'll never happen because once the American Police force is fully active, they won't have to Declare Martial Law because those officers will not be military, but will have military equipment. That's how they're gonna put soldiers on our streets and abide within the law and without declaring Martial Law.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I believe George Washington said "as long as we are a union the everything will be alright" or something close and you get the picture

TPTB knows they have to break us up as a nation in order to push their agenda

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
god i have to laugh, for the people that have never been in a foreign war and dont know how the troops come in to secure the streets. well guess what you are seeing it in first person action. farming, ducking your head, will not work, because ineviteably you will have to go to the store and guess what you to will have to deal with it. just for anyone that has a open ear, listen. the first year of this will be the worst. i am not saying to stand up and fight. i am saying stay out of the lime light, DO NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH with your thinking you still have the freedom of speech. them days are dead and gone. best of luck to everyone!

i could of worded this better, but i am so shaken with rage right now i cannot see straight

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Alex Jones is an undercover cop.

Just like the ones they put at mass protests to throw things at police lines and try to incite riots.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join