It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions Swirling Around New Privatized Law Enforcement-American Police Force!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is a fairly long post, as you have got to see the whole picture to understand what is going down here. Please read all of the OP.

This part of the story has been established as factual in news write-ups.
The eye witness testimony of these people that is posted below collaberates with the story, so I have no reason to doubt it at this point.

In my opinion...What in the world is going on? This does not seem right at all, something is very suspicisly wrong!

Questions swirling around jail deal;
Government databases show no record of American Police Force

The Two Rivers Detention Center was promoted as the largest economic development project in decades in the small town of Hardin when the jail was built two years ago. But it has been vacant ever since...

...Hardin officials announced last week that they had signed a deal with a California company ....

"They're really invisible," said Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel for the Professional Services Council. The group's members include major security contractors Triple Canopy, DynCorp and Xe Services, formerly known as Blackwater Worldwide.

"Even a single unclassified contract in the last couple of years should show up" in the federal database, Chvotkin said.

....the State Department and Defense Department said they could not immediately find any records of contracts with the company. The city has not released a copy of its agreement with American Police Force. But the deal as announced would be a sweet one for Hardin, a depressed rural town of 3,500 about 45 miles east of Billings.

In Santa Ana, American Police Force occupies a single suite .......The Associated Press encountered a uniformed man behind a desk who would identify himself only as "Captain Michael."

...The man said he was a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Montenegro with decades of experience in military and law enforcement operations.

The man said his boss is a retired U.S. Army colonel named Richard Culver who is currently overseas. Culver's role with the company could not be immediately verified.

www.billingsgazette.com...

Alright so there is the story and the background. Now here is the eyewitness testimony of what is happening in the town of Harding, Montana.

Last night, the city council voted to disband our sheriff’s department and to bring in a private security company to police the town.

Interestingly, earlier in the day, the mayor when asked in an interview about the privatization of our police department completely denied it and said that would not be done with out a council meeting. Then that evening, a council meeting was held in regards to that very thing. At the beginning of this month, our local prison signed an agreement with the American Police Force which is a subsidiary of a larger private security force that the U.S. used in the Iraq war and Hurricane Katrina.

Yesterday, a convoy of twelve 'blacked out' Mercedes Benz SUV’s were brought into town. They were already painted with Hardin’s colors and ‘Hardin Police Force’ was already painted on them! Hardin’s sheriff’s department will no longer be in operation after the month of October. During October, the Sheriff’s Department is to train this new security force in all the logistics of running the town of Hardin. If you go on the American Police Force site, you might notice that the logo they use is actually a Russian logo. I have been told that the man who came with this new security force as the captain, has a thick Russian accent.

Earlier this month, in an interview in regards to this Hardin prison and the training center that they are planning to build, we were told that seventy five percent of the security officers that were to be trained would be ‘international’.

This private security force is already patrolling the town. They had several people stopped yesterday. Also, it appears that they are building some type of heavy duty gate at the entrances of our town.

In an interview, the American Police Force security has stated that they will stay here one month to assess the population and then they will make their permanent base here. They said they are scouting out thirty towns in the U.S. but that Hardin is the first.

stevequayle.com...

There is more to this story in the eye witness testimony...
about Swine Flu and Check Points...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I read the article, it said that the littler town doesn't really have a police force, that none of the people involved knew that these private force will be taking the role of police in the town.

Also the government has not knowledge of this private firm and is not in their data base.

Something fishy going on, very soon Feds are going to be rolling in to check on this.

Either that or somebody with a lot of money just bought himself and his goons some town in US.

Where now ever thing is for sell.

link   
Already a thread on this.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Makes me wonder ....if....
I were to hire a private law inforcement officer, who would be right when they came to my door?
This has bothered me for a long time, "ever since the military use"
Knowing it would end up being accepted in the states sooner or later.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Already a thread on this.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks!

Please contriblute to the existing thead shown above!

top topics

join